Risou no Himo Seikatsu

Chapter 2 is out.

In another note, the LN project need help:
unlimitednovelfailures.mangamatters.com/2017/03/13/argh/

Quite the conundrum. The fact that the LN scans are readily available is the main reason he hasn't dropped translations yet, and it'll be the main reason why he does end up dropping them in the end.

also, her advisor looked way younger than I thought he would in the manga.

Is this about retard who gets isekai'd and doesn't take any books on science and technology with him?
Yeah, not interested.

Its retarded, but I wonder if its an accurate example of what a Japanese Salaryman would do, just take a bunch of dvds of random craft shows instead of books. They don't have an active survivalist culture like the do in the west.

>and it'll be the main reason why he does end up

Why?

He has a long standing rule that if anyone else translates something he's working on, he'll drop it. Since there's no raws out there, its kept people from trolling it by just releasing one chapter and getting him to quit. Now he can't find any raws and he said he'll drop the it if he can't get some to work off of.

The manga is unexpectedly good.

I want that brown queen to ride me too.

I think it was more about the MC not wanting to spread knowledge to their world so he just took whatever he thought was enough to make himself live comfortably.

Still a very retarded decision. You never know what can happen and there's no harm in taking a pendrive with 20.000+ books or download the whole wikipedia database (without videos and pictures)

Light novels are garbage.

Man the scans are bad

>brown, longhair, queen, abducts you to mate with you

holy fuck this pandering continue

>I think it was more about the MC not wanting to spread knowledge
Because he's fucking retarded.

This honestly may be the most transparent wish fulfillment isekai ever. It just landed the MC straight in the harem without his having to do absolutely any fucking thing. There's no goal, there's not even pretend adversity, just the payoff from the start, and the guy is a total fucking retard to top it off.

>But I wonder if its an accurate example of what a Japanese Salaryman would do

No, it's an accurate example of what a witless retard would do.

For the first chapter there were scans from a second group that looked a lot better, however the translation was worse.

Confirmed for not reading the LN at all.

Of course I haven't read it, it's clearly goddamn garbage based on what I've seen so far. You want to convince me it's not, you're gonna have to explain yourself.

Yes but the scan quality made it bearable

This one is just ugly

muh
G-go on.

>guy literally only wants a lifelong vacation
>you expect him to go full isekai nerd and enlighten the otherworld savages

it's for his own convenience as well, you moron. He's taking a water powered generator that he can't maintain in working condition, to power a computer with no internet filled with dumb shit he probably already watched anyway. Hope that thought consoles him when he dies of dysentery or some shit because he thought rewatching lucky star was more important than improving local civilization level so he could benefit from it as well

lazying around until I die>effort

There's no need to be that upset dude, as you pointed out this series is blatant wish fufillment more so than some Isekai laying around, if it pisses you off then just look away.

I'm only following it casualy because brown girls and the fact the lazy bastard actually has a kid with delicious brown queen.

I'm not really atached it to it, in fact it would pretty damn funny if the MC is forced to do some real thinking if a threat to his lifestyle manifests.

>filled with dumb shit he probably already watched anyway.
Does the manga not cover this? He has various tutorials on that he downloaded like glass making because he later realizes how important it is to another kingdom. He introduces a number of small things to make life easier for the people and even institutes a yearly pay for maintenance jobs because they thought their funds would be cut from less work.

>improving local civilization level so he could benefit from it as well
well so far he just does stuff like:
making alcohol
making soap
improving windmills
attempting to make glass
teaching numbers (1,2,3 also more accurate time)
and also acquiring some goats to make dairy products

For me, I think its a nice comfy change of pace from the usual overpowered MC isekai genre

So he ended up trying to teach them anyway, but didn't take the tools and knowledge that would have allowed him to do so properly.

Sasuga salaryman.

He took the knowledge, the tools can be made.
They're all classified as his personal experiments so most people outside of the inner castle have no idea what's going on.

I'd take worse translations over litteral eye cancer, I'm not reading it until better scans are available

He did take the wrong knowledge. Its not as bad as mr "I didn't read it but I'm going to criticize it like I did" is making out to be, but it has caused problems. A lot of what he took were how its made videos that leave out important bits. Like the process for making an oven that can withstand high heat. You need to use fire bricks which the video just said were made out of old crushed fire bricks. It didn't explain where those came from so they are currently unable to make clear glass.

He didn't see the video before going and thought it went into more detail. Yeah the onus is on him but he was kinda in a rush.

yeah this dude is pretty retarded. he seems to be banking on the fact he stays royalty without some major wars breaking out and gave little to no research on staying comfy there. he was given like a week(?) and he only plans to bring his anime dvds and some marbles/beads. thank god for whatever convenience god that seems to be dictating that realm for the marbles to be useful though not to his nation.

He took DVDs of random Japanese TV variety shows not random craft shows.