Sup Forums is CIA

The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda.

These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets

Approximately 50 of the [Agency] assets are individual American journalists or employees of U.S. media organizations. Of these, fewer than half are "accredited" by U.S. media organizations ...

The remaining individuals are non-accredited freelance contributors and media representatives abroad ...

More than a dozen United States news organizations and commercial publishing houses formerly provided cover for CIA agents abroad. A few of these organizations were unaware that they provided this cover

/pol is a cesspit of bots and dillweed quasi red pilled pompous morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxbvYWKhX48
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no shit

Can confirm. I am CIA and you all are being monitored.

But why would they push right wing propaganda?

Are they trying to identify us for their Red List?

Oh shit my covers blown the goyim know shut it down

how new are you faggot?

>/pol

oh

We are CIA now.

dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

>No shit Sherlock.

Every time something pops up that is suspected of being some shady spook or government fuck up we get spammed with flat earth threads.

you don't get to bring friends.

divide et impera

perception management...take over a place of free thought...litter it with useless trash (just look at the posts and responses) and let them have a go at each other

fuck clinton and fuck the CiA!

they're not my friends

How can i become such a freelance cia asset? Is it okay to smoke weed while shitposting? Does it pay?

you already are their asset by, sadly, being who you are. self volunteering puppet

>The CIA pretending they understand anything we say to them.

>they're not my friends

FOR YOU.

they more than just understand it. they manage it, making sure what is being discussed and that it is being discussed "correctly"

wtf i hate posting on Sup Forums now

YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR TACTICS
>pic related

The old CIA is being disemboweled. When the bot machine is unplugged then we'll really know it.

>When the bot machine is unplugged then we'll really know it.

the bots are everywhere so annoying

flat earth is redpill, that's why it makes people so uncomfortable. space is nothing like what we've been told

bots gone would clear a lot of cloak, sadly daggers remain...people both payed and stupid enough to partake

Yes we know. Sup Forums is the thule society of the Agency. We meme prophecies into truth.

>Sup Forums is always right
Duuuuh...

Shill. Understating CIA's influence. It controls 60% of all global media and news outlets. The rest being shilled to shit.

bot

yeah we know

thats why I come here for news since glp lost its crown as the fastest news source on the internet

restructure that entire post so it can be understood

they manage nothing , reality makes us right wing ,not your cia nigger narrative .
This board is chaos and we thrive in chaos ,bitch.

Lol.

Not even zo has the capacity to monitor us properly.

Let along a malnourished meat wageslave.

A whole lot of CIA Niggers in this thread that are glowing in the dark. Y'all know what to do.

this
i know who keeps posting anime. it's obvious

the next step for government is to destroy leftists

this however doesnt change the fact that they also created leftists..

but all you need to know is that the elite gains more money through conflict and must create conflict if it doesnt otherwise exist

You two are prime examples of their success. Both assured they have nothing to do with it.

The reality you speak of, which makes people go "right wing"...that reality (your reality) and they way it came to be, it is not spontaneous. You only see a small chunk of the puzzle, not realizing the problem was served to you, solution was insinuated and then managed into a desired free flow.

the bots are programmed to agitate

they want you to go postal

get out of here and go for a walk or something

start living in real life

remember what Drudge said about INTERNET GHETTOS its fucking happening youtube.com/watch?v=hxbvYWKhX48

At this point even CIA doesn't know who is who. I could be one.

divide and conquer makes you any wing
protip: they oversee both wings

Dr. Pavel, I'm CINEIGH

>which makes people go "right wing"

You don't get to barn farms!

Of course

Ok, if that's true, where's my fucking pay??!

>/pol is a cesspit of bots and dillweed quasi red pilled pompous morons.

That's why I come here.

>But why would they
kek
had myself a laugh

the fact that people think in terms of left wing/right wing speaks for itself

Shut it down.

>Sup Forums is CIA
Did you find out just now?
You're a few years late.

>influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda.

I love when our blue pilled friends find out something new and try to impress Sup Forums with it

Delet dis

My name is Lauren Southern and I am a CIAnigger

Reminder that they push the flat earth psy op too

neck yourself mudshark hoe, i hope you get Aids.

>The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred
>Approximately 50 of the [Agency] assets are individual American journalists or employees of U.S. media organizations

these figures seem off by several orders of magnitude

I'm CIA

Its all satire dumbfucks

It's called godlikeproductions.com

Sup Forums is a larp board. Everyone here is larping. It's all bantz and fun. Only an actual nigger would be stupid enough to take any of this seriously.

I would say they won
these boards are literally unuseable now with all the garbage
janitors / mods doing nothing

They're not just doing that, they're spreading broken versions of ideologies, partially to break the ideologies from the inside, partly to demonize the same ideologies. I hope you're not too retarded to think of the implications it would leave.

indeed, they are old figures, serving as a "basis"

1976, the Church Committee findings.