It is time for Burgers to leave continental Europe

Germany will never be a sovereign nation as long AMERIMUTT soldiers are occupying our land.

FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1yZ6tq3mY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.190eefe61fdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're welcome to take up brooms and try to force us out.

>Germany will never be a sovereign nation
That's the point. Yet here you and your ilk are, destroying europe for the third time in 125 years.

thats the idea

>
>AMERIMUTT
go back to leftypol faggot

Quit paying us to be there then you fucking retards

Fucking murimutts destroying muh heritage.

I was talking about this with my uncle last night. He was stationed in West Berlin during the 1970's. He said you cucks whined when our solders were stationed there, then you whined even louder when they pulled out because you missed our cigarette, booze and hooker money.

When you want to pay for your own military instead of using ours like its welfare sure.

Nice photoshop dude, why won't you post the original?

Would you man up and stop letting muslims flood into your country?

Only thing keeping amerisharts in your country is the fact you're all pussies.

>braindead mutt detected

You barbarians lost the right to be free of us with WW1 and WW2. Now we know better than to give you agency.

Yanks have literally 0 political power in Germany so what's the problem? Consider it a free, albeit useless, service from Muttia.

If zig didn't want them there, I'm sure we would leave.

Reminder that you're still only a speedbump for Russia

Says the fucking weeaboo.

You had this exact same thread three hours ago. If you want our bases, come get them faggot.

Germany is effectively a colony in our empire. We have 100% political control. If the voters of Germany decided they wanted a color revolution we'd have them under martial law within the day.

We rule Germany with an iron fist in a velvet glove.

After WWII Americans had to make a decision what to do with g*rmans. Turn them into a farmland and pastures or to allow g*rmans to use up all this stolen gold from whole europe to rebuild themselves and serve as buffer state blocking russian influence on the western (anglo) europe. US politicians were struggling a lot what decision to make but they eventually let you guys rebuild.
Now see how ungratefull you are, you dare to question pax americana? germany is not needed anymore, ussr collapsed long ago. G*rmany is a pain in the ass who keeps disrespecting US every single day.
>Screencap this => german domination over europe is about to end soon. also, don't forget that you are on a US+French+British leash until 2099. You are not even allowed to have constitution, you have das Grundgesetz instead.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
thats what you get for biting hand that feed you kraut

>Weeaboos occupy germany.
I chuckled.

It's not only germans who call you mutts, you know.

Is this sarcasm? I mean many mutts have this fantasy but not all of them. Anyway, it's obvious that Gemany has been making independent laws especially considering the EU.

The money on bases is already wasted so don't cry over it.

Who is that lady?

Europe is rightful american clay

Mutts go home and bring your nigger under control you are really the most cucked goys in the entire world
How can you let this happen

>as long AMERIMUTT soldiers are occupying our land.

Yeah, it's getting so bad you need to put up christmas presents of peace to keep them from running over crowds.

What you just posted would get you arrested if you were caught posting it, but you're calling us cucked?

Germany only exists because of a need to defend the Fulda Gap. We could have simply designated it as French territory and been done. They live under our laws until 2100 at which point I presume they'll sperg out again and we'll finally have to Balkanize them. Learn your history gud.

eurocucks btfo

>Amerimutt soldiers occupying your land
I would be more concerned about the shitskin invaders Hans.
>or should I say, you're the one that needs to FUCK OFF, Mohamed

>Americans
>Clear and correct recollection of history
Pick one.

I love all these krauts coming in here telling us that we're crazy ubercucks because we have niggers and like Israel, not realizing that their country decided that criticizing either should be a crime.

>no u

WE WUZ WWII WINNERS WHO DECIDES N SHEIT
Haha
You mutts died for this we did fight against it and it was you who had all cultural political and military power over the west after the war not us but you choosed this way and now we're here

You really don't understand why the 56 percent meme took off so hard do you?

Please enlighten me Muhammad.

I am not an american, so your picture doesn't mean anything to me. Tell me how am I wrong, considering that Germany is importing millions of shitskins and muslims in Europe right now?

It's time for Germany to leave the EU.

BEWARE OF THE ETERNAL KRAUT

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1yZ6tq3mY

Sure glad the world's number one tourist destination doesn't have this problem

Only truthful thing you said all year.

>mutts think they occupy and control germany
>meanwhile the frankfurt school is destroying their society from the inside
What use are your nukes and your military when all you'll have left in a couple decades is mentally ill trannies and communism running your country?

>when all you'll have left in a couple decades is mentally ill trannies and communism running your country?
You mean, the same thing that is happening to Germany right now?

It is happening in every Western nation if you haven't noticed. You have no ill trannies but you got Aids and communism which isn't really an improvement.

You mean what's not happening at all to Germany right now? The country is leaning more and more to the right and soon the Fourth Reich will rise.

Germany can ASK from a position of weakness or DEMAND from a position of power.

A series of changes are required to regain a position of power tho

Not for another 82 years, Hans. And by that time it will be fighting the caliphate that you huns allowed to happen.

then quit being a pussy and take it back. You have actual Nazi blood flowing through your veins

Hahaha. Europoor faggots. Go on, tell me how white your country's are after seeing that pic. Fucking subhuman low IQ mudslime eurocucks. Have you been culturally enriched yet? Your nation will be nonwhite in 20 years.

Says the increasingly nervous mudbaby for the 1000th time. You can't even say anything about your subhuman invasion without being thrown in jail.

stop destroying Europe

>implying they wouldn't just be hostages in an actual war

LEAV UMI ALONE!

Ask any of your countrymen. They'd tell you that Nazis are evil and that they should all be arrested. We haven't forced any of your anti-fascist legislation. It all comes from the cucked soul of your bastard public.

You can't even support your own President without being called a nazi.

Everybody who isn't German knows that Germany is the next cucked nation after Sweden.

We can tell them to fuck off with our mouths and bullets

At least being a Nazi doesn't get you thrown in jail here. At least we can say "Hitler did nothing wrong" without being arrested and charged. At least we can say "Diversity is not good" without facing a court.

>We haven't forced any of your anti-fascist legislation.
American (re)education at it's finest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=

I'm sorry Germany.

You've been given too many chances.

You have demonstrated that you need to be controlled. We will likely transfer stewardship to Russia or China if we are no longer able to contain your quest for World Relevance. DESU we gave you a bit too much power by letting you lead the EU.

We cant make the same historic mistakes over and over again. We dont want ANOTHER Continental War in Europe.

Every time a meisterburger gets butthurt, he immediately reaches for his amerimutt memes. Stay cucked germany.

>At least we can say "Diversity is not good" without facing a court
What are you smoking? We have a party in our parliament that makes this statement as their core ideology.

You're talking about a dismantling of foreign enemies... if you don't like it, blame your government for letting the japs bomb pearl harbor

by 2100 we'll all be niggers.

>wants to be sovereign
>invites thousands of muslim occupants
Wew. We should have genocided you.

I wear Trump stuff and confederate flag hats all the time and I always get compliments. You get called a Nazi simply by brandishing your national tricolor

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.190eefe61fdf

It's called actually destroying Europe, something which America has worked towards for a long time.

>whining about minor political reform that happened almost 100 years ago
You really are like niggers.

>minor

the only reason Germans are ashamed today is because they're forced to by law

Niggers aren't breeding at a rate far above us. The spics are certainly taking over, but they're half white anyway. So we become literally le 56% face. A far better fate than niggerization or a caliphate.

We should take your nukes and drop them on you.

No, it's because they're as cucked as Swedes. We haven't done anything to them that caused that. We ousted their ruling party when we conquered them, but only a worthless nation would get rekt because of that. They did it to themselves.

Fuck off wanna-nazi, Everytime we are about to pull out your hooker government begs us not to leave.

we rewrote their constitution and disbanded their military. We still have a military presence in Germany. It's quite literally an occupation state. Latvia still has a memorial day for Waffen-SS veterans precisely because we didn't cuck them

>ku klux klan
>bad

spotted the cuck

>almost 73 years after the war
>Germany is STILL an occupied country
>Has largest American airbase in Europe right in the heart of the country
>Germans can do absolutely NOTHING about this

We'll stay as long we please, fuck you very much.

I want her to have my 56% babies.

Not like we expect rational decisions from foreign barbarians. Thank goodness we came to our senses and made sure that you would never have control over the world again. Now you disgusting yuroniggers can't destroy the world anymore. You're so desperate for destruction that you're even destroying yourselves with mass migrant waves. I guess your backwards countries just can't find the will to live if they can't instigate a few world wars every century.

Now, Muhammad, please stop posting here. The fact that this website isn't blocked for you is amazing and bound to change soon. If anybody finds out that you're posting in this notorious haven for neo-nazi alt-righters you'll get your door kicked in by riot police.

Or what? You'll use your brooms on us?

>Nazis are now cucks

We haven't cucked them in the slightest. We've only made sure to keep them under control. They're cucking themselves because they're a population of functional retards. Europeans have always been completely backwards. Get rid of this pseudo white guilt, blaming noble Americans for the mistakes of savage yuros.

*destroys Europe for the 47th time*
*blames the US for destroying Europe after defeating you*

>No, it's because they're as cucked as Swedes. We haven't done anything to them that caused that. We ousted their ruling party when we conquered them, but only a worthless nation would get rekt because of that. They did it to themselves.

I just call them all niggers.

>Thank goodness we came to our senses and made sure that you would never have control over the world again.
Kek, pic related is unsustainable, even an amerimutt should realize that. Germany is slowly recovering while JewSA is falling apart. You'll be a third world country in thirty years.

Don't blame us, blame your government for letting your jap allies bomb pearl harbor.

> We've only made sure to keep them under control

you mean cucked? Like I said, we disbanded their military and continue to deploy troops in their country. That is what it means to cuck them. What if we let Chinese and Russian troops set up shop in our country? Then we would be cucks. Saying anything positive about 1933-1945 will lead to jail time in Germany because of the laws we made for them. Germany isn't autonomous, they're our subordinate because they live under our military and our laws

Should have fought harder haha

>Germany will never be a sovereign nation as long AMERIMUTT soldiers are occupying our land.

My old army base was closed and is now full of muslims, there ya go,dummy.
You happy now?

>unironically believing in the "Germany destroyed Europe" meme
I know americans were dumb, I didn't know how much.

Have fun killing the Arabs and Niggers with your dildo while us Americans shoot them back home