Shirtless Aboriginal man throwing an African teenager onto the floor

>'You want to fuck with me?' he screamed.

>Before forcing the young African man to repeat him as he screamed insults just inches from his face.

>'You say it, say it, you say I love Aboriginal people. This is our land,' he screamed.
>'Don't ever disrespect my aboriginal people again.
>'The Aboriginal's own this land and I will kill you.'

>Police are investigating - there have not been any complaints made to Adelaide Metro.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245060/Racist-man-attacks-teenager-Adelaide-train.html

Other urls found in this thread:

alicespringsnews.com.au/2013/05/17/mla-bess-price-on-the-killing-of-our-women-and-abuse-of-our-kids/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bess_Price
youtube.com/watch?v=SWveLI-MK9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d6b1TgdCKLE
abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0010028581900177
youtube.com/watch?v=o7_IY0puuo4
sm
nationalgeographic.com.au/australia/7000-year-old-indigenous-story-proved-true.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Unaipon
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/64244883
np.reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/32s5qs/do_the_photos_of_the_aboriginal_skull_vs_a/
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p332783/html/article11.xhtml?referer=1790&page=15
kooriweb.org/foley/essays/tracker/tracker27.html
nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html
psychohistory.com/articles/the-childhood-origins-of-the-holocaust/
web.archive.org/web/20160221004656/http://tamrin.proboards.com/thread/296/australian-aboriginal-traditions
abc.net.au/news/2014-01-29/genetic-modification-helps-aboriginal-people-survive-hot-climat/5225742
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there have not been any complaints made to Adelaide Metro.

Because everyone hates niggers.

based abo cunt.
would sniff petrol and share a durry with

This is also a Dreamtime Pill thread

>Why hasn’t there been the same outrage over the continuing killing of our women and abuse and neglect of our kids? If these women victims were white, we would hear very loud outrage from feminists. If their killers had been white, we would hear outrage from the Indigenous activists. Why is there such a deafening silence when both victim and perpetrator are black? I believe that we can blame the politics of the progressive left and its comfortably middle class urban Indigenous supporters.

alicespringsnews.com.au/2013/05/17/mla-bess-price-on-the-killing-of-our-women-and-abuse-of-our-kids/

pic always gets posted in Aboriginal hate threads but does Sup Forums know who she actually is?
if you did you probably wouldn't hate on her

her name is Bess Price
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bess_Price

Price lived in humpies (traditional Aboriginal dwellings) until she was nine and became a mother at thirteen years of age.
A victim of domestic violence, she left the father of her child when she was 19 and began studying to be a teacher.

She attained a Bachelor of Applied Science in Aboriginal Community Management and Development from Curtin University and has worked in education and training, public administration, the media, community development, interpreting, translating and language teaching and has experience in small business management.

Price has strongly criticised the high levels of violence in Central Australian indigenous communities and supported the Northern Territory Intervention.
Price's public show of support for the Intervention policy instigated by the Howard Government drew criticism from some left-leaning Aboriginal advocates.

>full blood aboriginal woman
>lived in huts made of sticks until she was 9
>becomes a teacher and politician
>criticizes leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=SWveLI-MK9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d6b1TgdCKLE

abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066

The incredible ability is known as "sharper vision" or "super sight".
"The super sight is the way their retina and brain is wired, and they are probably like that from childhood," said Professor Hugh Taylor, who pioneered studies into super sight.

"He may have to get a pair of binoculars to see what they see with their naked eye."
Good vision is considered 6:6 vision, which means someone standing six metres away from an eye chart can see it as clearly as an average person at six metres away.

But in Aboriginal people it was much better than that.
In fact Professor Taylor's studies have shown that some Aboriginal people in the NT, WA and SA had 6:1.4 vision, meaning they could see things from six metres away that an average non-Indigenous person could see only from 1.4m away.

Not all people studied had such high vision, and others were sometimes recording 6:2 or 6:3 vision, which was still far better than is usual for the general population.
"The vision of the Aboriginal people, the fineness of their vision, is better than has been reported anywhere else in the world," he said.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0010028581900177
Visual spatial memory was investigated in Australian Aboriginal children of desert origin. Aboriginal children, from 6 to 17 years, performed at significantly higher levels than white Australian children on the tasks. Item type did not affect scores of Aboriginal children, while for white Australian children familiar items were easier than less familiar, which, if potentially nameable, were easier than items unable to be differentiated by name.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7_IY0puuo4

sm h.com.au/technology/sci-tech/aboriginal-stories-of-sea-level-rise-preserved-for-thousands-of-years-20150212-13d3rz.html

Details of life before and after this significant sea rise, which flooded areas around the Australian coast that were previously dry land, were recorded in the oral histories of the continent's Indigenous people.

Nunn and his linguist colleague Dr Nick Reid have collected more than a dozen stories from different clans around the country that refer to the inundation of the coast.

Given there have been no major changes in sea level since this time, Nunn and Reid suggest this story and others are at least 7000 years old and may have been preserved for several hundred generations.

While both scholars admit details may not be very precise, and it would be unwise to assume all stories are based on truth, they are confident at least 16 stories are based on real observations because they all recall the same thing - the sea rising.

There's the story about the once-dry Port Phillip Bay being a place kangaroos grazed. It has been recorded by three independent sources. Other histories refer to offshore islands on the west coast like Rottnest, Carnac and Garden being part of the mainland between 7500 and 9000 years ago, when the sea level was about eight metres lower than it is now.

nationalgeographic.com.au/australia/7000-year-old-indigenous-story-proved-true.aspx
[This] adds to a growing list of geological events that appear to be recounted in Australian Aboriginal traditions, including sea level rise around 10,000 years ago and other volcanic eruptions elsewhere on the continent.

This man is on our $50 note

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Unaipon
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/64244883

The Register (Adelaide, SA : 1901 - 1929) Sat 3 Oct 1925 Page 9

AN ABORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL.

For a twentieth century citizen to
be suddenly confronted with a man
from the Stone Age would be an ex-
perience sufficiently piquant. But
suppose, faced with the Stone Age
man, he addressed you in cultured
tones and proceeded to discuss the
harnessing of gravity and the poetry
of Milton? Your feelings would be
probably somewhat similar to those of
the reporter who interviewed David
Unaipon on his visit to Adelaide this
week.

A full-blooded aboriginal, Mr. Unaipon
presents in physical structure an unmis-
takeable resemblance to those reconstruc-
tions of the older human types which scien-
tists have sometimes supplied with the help
of a tooth and a mouldering jawbone. Only
the eyes, flashing with quick thought, lim-
pid, friendly, give the lie to your impres-
sion. In manner, he is courteous and
dignified, and an almost English purity
of accent characterises his cultured voice.

Reminder that pic is disinfo

At first sight I'd also guess it was a pre-HS, but on second look there are a number of diagnostic features that point out it's human. The eyebrows look massive, but note that it's actually only the individual eye arches themselves that are more pronounced. In neanderthals, the brow ridge continues across the nasal bridge (giving it more of a monobrow, so to say). Similarly, neanderthals have a more vertical face.

While they do have a more pronounced 'snout', which this individual also has, their face (nose, upper lip area) is actually similarly arranged as average humans, which you can see in the orientation of the nose. Anyway, for facial angle you use the zygomatic arch (that cheeckbone thing on the side), which you have to keep horizontal. In this picture, the lower edge jaw is used to suggest inclination, further doctored by a dislocation of the lower jaw joint (which also gives this photo more of a primitive look, because the teeth don't align).

In general, if you look at all the 'primitive' features, it appears that it's actually just an exaggeration, or an increased roughness, of the features. This individual is simply extremely robust, and thus falls within normal human variation. Neanderthals generally have smoother skull features.

Also, the most significant differences between the specimens in OP's picture are actually sexual differences. The skull on the right is obviously a gracile female, whereas the skull on the left is a male.

It is true that generally, males have more primitive features (among them the snout, and generally a rougher skull for the extra strong muscle attachments), while females have, on average, more neotanal features (retention of childlike features) due to different ages of peaking growth hormones.
np.reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/32s5qs/do_the_photos_of_the_aboriginal_skull_vs_a/

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

A DNA Search for the First Americans Links Amazon Groups to Indigenous Australians

The latest genetic analyses back up skeletal studies suggesting that some groups in the Amazon share a common ancestor with indigenous Australians and New Guineans.

Three Amazonian groups—Suruí, Karitiana and Xavante—all had more in common with Australasians than any group in Siberia.

Aboriginals are Aryan

>Two South Australian Ngarrindjeri soldiers, George Karpany and Proctor Wilson, were given the ultimate accolade when they were called ‘jolly fine fellows and white, clear white inside’,

>In the case of Karpany and Wilson, Kipling’s quotation appeared beside a photograph of the two Aboriginal men. In a variation of this usage, William ‘Mick’ King, an Aboriginal man from New South Wales, was praised with the words ‘Although he was black he was a White man and a dinkum Aussie’.

press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p332783/html/article11.xhtml?referer=1790&page=15

>the bizarre situation whereby a strange collection of Australian extremist right- wing, ultra-nationalists, some of whom were ardent admirers of Adolf Hitler and the German Nazi Party, became strong advocates and supporters of the Aboriginal rights movement of the 1930s. Furthermore, their romanticised notion of Aboriginal people derived from their belief that Aboriginal people were the original Aryan race.

>But earlier still in 1925 he had written a draft of a novel called The Settlers where within he put forward the theory that 'the Aryan race began in Australia. Australia is the original home of the white man (and the white race)'.

kooriweb.org/foley/essays/tracker/tracker27.html

Like other populations outside Africa, the Australian Aboriginal man owes small chunks of his genome to Neanderthals4. More surprisingly, though, his ancestors also interbred with another archaic human population known as the Denisovans.

nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html

asked this in last thread, but ill ask it here, who has the link to the auspol discord?

Nice try shill

yeah, yeah...

>not using the picture of bongistan import who texta'd his hairy ass as op
the sad state of auspol

Fuck me, all i want to do is go on it because the new guys who do it dont fucking tag it.

t. Bess Price

I feel bad for her though, imagine being the one in a hundred intelligent aborigine

Now the aboriginal is racist according to your news outlet, hilarious how they move the goal posts to continually fit their anti-white agenda.

>dreamtime pill
lel

>psychohistory
psychohistory.com/articles/the-childhood-origins-of-the-holocaust/

The killing of “Bad Self” enemies is done so that the Punitive Motherland will once again love and care for you once you have purified your sinfulness. The Holocaust was very much a “Victory Through Sacrificial Purification” group-fantasy. As we will soon see, every sinful attribute ascribed to the Jews is a repetition of “sinful” qualities German and Austrian parents routinely ascribed to their own children. The psychodynamics of wars are exactly the same as in the self-destructive behaviors of individuals — like self-cutters, who satisfy the inner voices demanding they suffer for their sins by making token cuts to their arms. The Holocaust was a similar self-destructive sacrifice of a part of the body politic to satisfy the parents’ punitive voice in their head. Self-cutting, like genocide, makes people feel alive, reborn. As one self-cutter put it, “I feel really alive again, when I’d been feeling so dead…Now I’M in control of the pain again….The blood drained something bad from me.”5 Similarly, the Jews had to be “cut out” of Germania to “purify” it, to remove its “badness,” which was really the “badness” ascribed to itself as a child, saying it “must have been” the reason for mommy not loving it, for her abandoning it, for her torturing and assaulting it.

Racist nationalism is not “love” of your nation. It is worship of your Motherland, clinging to Her to get some attention — since she doesn’t love you when you are so independent — and you feel abandoned. And nationalist leaders like Hitler are not “loved” either; they are feared, clung to and followed blindly, because they are delegates of the Motherland and whose task it is to designate the “Bad Selves” (symbolically bad children) which have to be sacrificed — both externally in wars and internally in scapegoats.

Abos hate niggers. How many times do we need to repeat ourselves? The majority of the world hates niggers, even other niggers.

I would pit one seasoned abo against 5 Sudanese. I have fought fit aboriginal men before, and they are a force to be reckoned with. They subject their body to so much abuse in their regular day to day life, they are extremely hard to drop, especially when they have been on the piss, which is 24/7. The amount of VB and goon these guys can stomach per week would hospitalize almost any white person I've met.

Yeah but... she is pig ugly, that is why we laugh at her

You need all the abbos to fight the nigger and streetshitting invasion Bruce.

>The amount of VB and goon these guys can stomach per week would hospitalize almost any white person I've met

Translate this from Australian to Homosapien

>They drink enough luke-warm nasty beer from cans, and gut rotting cheap acidic white wine in a single day, they become ethanol golems.

this is why there are mutated beasts (kangaroos) and only exist in austraila
fucked up country

For the Freemasons browsing.........

web.archive.org/web/20160221004656/http://tamrin.proboards.com/thread/296/australian-aboriginal-traditions

Cheers mate.

So your Abos are winos like our Native Americans then

This legitimately made me sick to my stomach

>if you did you probably wouldn't hate on her

I've met her a couple of times, she's insanely friendly - will have a chat with a nobody and not act like a cunt.

As much as I hate Abbos, I love watching people stick up for their own race. This gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I wish more white people could be this assertive.

so what youre saying is they actually are a different subspecies

BASED PETROL SNIFFER

He looks white

???

In your country, yeah.

abc.net.au/news/2014-01-29/genetic-modification-helps-aboriginal-people-survive-hot-climat/5225742

Im too tired for some longwinded crap, whats the tldr? thanks