Come home white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102818032
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off we're full

bit chilly for my taste

Why the fuck you guys own so much of that place.

you wish

Because we're fucking sick cunts

WE?

you beat me to it

Antartica is going to be the final frontier. If there weren't nukes I believe we'd have another world war over it.

Rightey o Steve.

it was british

I kek when I see those Chilean claims or Australian claims when it were mostly Russian explorers who discovered and mapped the continent.

How come Murica didnt take it all out of greed yet?

What about the nazis?

And Russia also has a huge garnizon of troops stationed there

I said mostly. It doesn’t exclude others

Stay mad slav

Lol not even mad. It’s so pathetic it makes me laugh

The entire continent is rightful norwegian clay, gib back landmass Australia. You kangaroo fuckers would never survive more than a day in a cold climate.

This

Antartic Treaty

>"Among the signatories of the Treaty were seven countries - Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, New Zealand, Norway and the United Kingdom - with territorial claims , sometimes overlapping. Other countries do not recognize any claims. The US and Russia maintain a 'basis of claim'. "

A lot has happened in Antarctica in the recent past and when you take a look at it, it's pretty concerning. The gravimetry shows that Antarctic mass loss is highly concentrated on the Amundsen sea sector (West) and the Totten glacier (East). This is worrying because those are exactly the sections of Antarctica that are thought to be most vulnerable to irreversible runaway retreat.

What's more is that sea-surface temperature in West Antarctica is falling, salinity of the upper ocean around Antarctica is falling (the pycnocline is consequently strengthening), open ocean convection has largely stalled and sea-ice area has gradually expanded during the observational record.

All of this paints an internally consistent picture of dynamical ocean-meltwater feedbacks and has now lead to a point where the rapid nonlinear collapse of the marine sections of Antarctica is considered highly plausible.

Can you translate to non-geographic please?

We.

There are major parts of Antarctica (including the thickest part of the entire ice sheet) that are highly vulnerable to melt by a warming ocean., because of their topography. Once melt has reached a critical level, the feedbacks that this sets off feed on each other and keep going until all the ice below sea level has been melted (that's ~25 meter of global sea level rise).

Many glaciologists think that this has already been set off for West Antarctica (the left part of Antarctica that's mostly deep red in my first picture), which holds ~4 meters of sea level rise.

>Antartica is going to be the final frontier

I agree

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Hey lads, what is this flat earth sheit?

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

The earth is flat!!

The best part is that we got all the land once the ice melts.

Red pill me on Antarctica. Aside from the Flat Earth secrecy stuff what are the other theories of why so many nations want/claim stake in that seemingly boring cold hell?

Do you suppose that the Bohemian Grove thing is distraction and Antarctica is where the true string pullers mastermind their plans for the world to come? And/or maybe all the black projects, stuff with ayys, etc. happens there and not in fucking Nevada.

>SOMEWHERE IN ANTARCTICA
>"I don't know, Hershel.. you've got some really good ideas there, don't get me wrong! But, ahhhhhh, are we really going to kick off The Third One with another angry young man killing a ''''leader''''?"

>"Yes, I concur with David. Like so many of you I appreciate symbolism and enjoy leaving crumbs to tease all the theorists who think they're onto us yet truly have no idea of what.. conspires but, it really should be a militant Mexican 'illegally' in America."

>"oy, Aaron! Whatareya, nuts? Are you trying to prove The Fat Golfer was right all along?"

>"Anyone else thinking 'strong young black female'? Because I'm thinking 'strong young black female'?"

>numerous mumbles of unanimous agreement

>"Well then, unless any objections... no? No. Okay, next order of business, what sort of not too obvious foreshadowing can be put into the next Star Wars that'll make the plebes who will watch decades from now think to themselves, 'Wow! That's eerily similar to something that happened in World War 3!"

No. We've already done it, you cunt. Also, Antarctica is Atlantis.

It's a whole continent of untouched resources.

>Red pill me on Antarctica. Aside from the Flat Earth secrecy stuff what are the other theories of why so many nations want/claim stake in that seemingly boring cold hell?

Antarctica is Atlantis and there is also an opening at the South Pole that leads inside Earth because Earth is hollow. Antarctica is Atlantis. Remember that Plato said that Atlantis was larger than Asia Minor (present-day Turkey) and Libya (which in those days referred to Northern Africa minus Egypt) combined. Antarctica is larger than Asia Minor and Libya combined. Read up on Charles Hapgood's theory of crustal displacement and keep in mind that Charles Hapgood died suddenly in (((suspicious circumstances))). Antarctica (Atlantis in those days) used to be near the equator and thus had a tropical climate. Also, Plato said that there were elephants and bananas in Atlantis. Elephants and bananas naturally exist ONLY in tropical climates. Crustal displacement made Atlantis slide southward to its present position.

It’s an optical illusion not a hot spot
If it was a”hot spot” it would be extremely noticeable down here on earth, and I’ve never been in one

Any update on the bid dig?

Anybody been on site that can give an update?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102818032

I do try to keep an open mind about things but there is millions of years of ice there... they literally count the layers from core samples...

>ice melts
>lush green everywhere
>only a desert in the Australian region

>23800 m
>extreme height
Earth equatorial radius is 6378100 m, if Earth were a 20 cm diameter bowling ball, you'd be 0,037 cm away from the surface.