Wants a race war

>wants a race war
>isn't built for it

explain Sup Forums

nice gyno

Gun

There would never be a race war, our governments would crack down hard.

You don't win anything by fighting, this is for children. You win by pushing your ideals in the media, online and by voting.

A man that votes every single time for who he wants in office will have more impact on his country that some roided up faggot that goes around beating people up and ending in jail (and unable to vote)

A race war isn't going to happen !NotSweden

Niggers and Mexicans are on average fatter

You don’t need to be fucking jacked to be in war shape you need to have stamina and be able to run/climb a long way with a full pack.

Being too ripped is probably a bad thing tbhq senpai

That being said I’m not in war shape at all but I’m not to worried because I have money, weapons, access to land and a support network of white family and friends.

Not to mention we outnumber our enemy significantly

You can't vote your way out of this ahahahaha are you delusional. It's check mate.

>bringing fists to a gun fight

Except the military will choose sides.

With the budget cuts here in the UK taking our military to laughable levels. You can bet they will be in revolt against the government.

Denmark is retarded lul

>implying you need to be in shape to pull a trigger

>wants a race war
You idiot you realize asians alone outnumber all of the white people civilization was cucked multiple times just by the steppe people's
Look at any map and you will see most of the Americas are inhabited by spics and Europe is surrounded by Africa, Asia, Russia, and the middle east
Whites won't win any race war it would bring your end

Mmm, show us your boipussy OP. I can tell you crave the cawk.

That guy looks legit 170cm tall,nice try manlet.

I’m pretty /fit/ from using my bench press, doing some arm curls, doin a morning jog and doing manual labor around the house. I have skills in marksmanship, survival, self defense and craftsmanship. This post is invalid and Op is a projecting fagot.

Revolutionaries are always faggots you don't get anywhere by violent take overs you will only put some tyrant in power you idiot

>thinks a race war is a literal global war of all races against whites

>he doesn't look like this
Woman unironically go gaga for this. Hairlet men fear it.

>Military never sided against a goverment, goyim, never
Also are we already in a check position on the board idiot. Only a singularity level play could save us the win. The best you will get is maybe a draw.

>receding hairline

I know why you blanked that face.

niggers have no stamina

What the fuck is up with your typing user? Seriously do you even space bar or English?

>takes millions of niggs
>want a race war

So shitskin Eurabians also use this on white Europeans?
I understand this meme now.

Thats all true until you get a knock on the door and you see an armed militia giving you 2 choices: join them or have your whole family executed on the spot.

Cuck.

You think you outnumber Mexicans are you stupid?
Just use your brain for a second m8 if a race war ever happens that means the government has lost control
If the government looses control who's going to defend the nearly 2000 mile long border we have with mexico idiot

race war threads are shilled by JIDF/Deep State or whoever else has an interest in stirring shit up or cataloging people

Join them and use jew tricks on them.
Win for me

How is that gyno?

because I have a pretty face and a good-sized dick, meaning there's nothing to overcompensate for.

Tell me what race you think you can defeat?
I write like this because my phone has a small screen and typing is hard on it cunt

Fuck off Pablo

rate me 1 to urfearlessleaderduringtheupcomingracewat

The thing is that we will be outnumbered soon, so votes is just a matter of time, we have 10-15 maybe 20 years maximum, to save our countries. after that, anything could ahappen, or we turn in a massive brazil without heritage and blood line, or into a caliphade stuff, or nationalism fights back

Weak shoulders, weak abs, hippie haircut, didn’t post cock.

3/10 max

fuck offf