Why do Nu-Males use hyperbole so often and why do they always make this fucking face when taking photos?

Why do Nu-Males use hyperbole so often and why do they always make this fucking face when taking photos?

It's always "the best thing ever", "it's so beautiful and pure", and "the most awesome feeling".

Are these people retarded?

>why do they always make this fucking face when taking photos?

"Geese Teeth", it's a Canadian thing... basically the female equivalent of duck face... it represents a desire for cock.

HONK!

>it represents a desire for cock.

Someone post the submissive primate red pill.

>It represents a desire for cock.

With something they have to compensate for their pathetic and childish way of acting. What good is going to see the new movie (((Hollywood))) or buy the new video game if it is not "the best fucking world experience, so much that I can not contain myself and I have to do this fucking face of infinite pleasure"

Remember the 3C rule. Men shouldn’t open their mouths unless they want either of following
1.consume
2.communicate
3.cough

That thing is silly. Facial expressions in chimps and humans aren't the same, it means nothing

The open mouth thing is a thing women and children do in photos to express excitement. Numales do it because they internally, subjectively see no difference between themselves and women and children

>Look at how harmless I am!
>Look at how great company I am!
>please look

>Are these people retarded?

Yes and they compensate for their cowardly, pathetic lives. They never acted like men. They were never thought to take the initiative. Most of them look sad and confused as fuck.

Several YouTube celebrities have noted their videos get more views when they do that face in the thumbnail. This is easily confirmed by comparing views for a single channel, with the different preview pictures.

This. Come on lads.

Found the soyboy lads

This damage control.

Come in ladsss

Because they're women with male bodies. It isn't surprising, since this concept of a "harmless male" was carefully shaped and molded by Jewish feminists and the Jewish media for decades in order to create a generation of neutered white males that will be biologically repugnant to white females at an instinctual level (even though they tolerate them in public) and thus ensuring they never mate or breed.

>Awww, why is she fucking a black guy?
the neutered white NuMale lispily asks himself when thinking of his crush, whilst surrounded by anime posters, plastic toys, video game controllers, and StarWars paraphernalia.

You only see NA males pulling that face

prove me wrong

Sounds believable.

The whole thing about asking people to like, comment, and subscribe also seems stupid, but apparently works for increasing viewership as well.

Being a Nu-Male has its advantages...

> Why do Nu-Males
> use hyperbole so often
> and why do they always
You tell us, nu-male.

>it represents a desire for cock.
this

>low T males raised by women and jews in the home, school and television
>stripped of any male fraternity in the home, community, church

Why are our men acting like women?
>this is you

Will Wheaton is a fucking faggot. And before anyone says it, yes it is Will, "Wil" is not a name you stupid fucking soy boy.

>thus ensuring they never mate or breed

Not true. Many of them breed. It may be repugnant to see, but the certainly breed.

trying to hide the pain behind a smile is a pretty common thing in humanity since most are just too scared to be real, the bigger the smile the bigger the pain of hiding the real self

They think they're doing a fake funnyman face, but their primate brain is doing the monkey scared face. Notice the hunched shoulders aswell, another sign of anxiety and fear. They can't control it, it's subconcious.

>numale monkey face
I dub this the "soy screech".

Finally

Why do you enjoy repeating the same threads every day?
Was yesterday's 5 numale threads not enough for you?
There's literally multiple numale threads every fucking day I get so tired of seeing the same pictures of the same guys with their mouths open