This Is the wymaen who ruined Star Wars

What do you think Sup Forums? How you feel?

Who gives a fuck, Star Wars is for children

Honestly, she looks like she could be some sort of Star Wars alien.

how do you go from george lucas to THIS?!

id love to violently gape all of her fuck holes before i slash her throat with a box cutter. shes a useles nigger anyways

I kid you not; at first I read 'who ruin the Star Wars universe'

A perfect sign of the sjw times. Put a nigger bitch in charge of the story line I wonder how it will go.

Star Wars went to shit after prequels
They even killed EU and star wars vidya so it's completely worthless now

Star Wars is fake and gay and only soygoys give a fuck about it.

feel like i've seen this post before

>"I wanted to write female characters that felt real"
>hire a gaping fish-mouth with no range
>audition tape was just someone pawing their face as they cried
>no character progression, just "she's always awesome, fuck story"
>destroy, sorry, "deconstruct" all prior canon and abolish the expanded universe because Disney
>essentially just take a white-out pen to the nouns in the original script and rehash, rehash, rehash, goyim are stupid and will never notice, right?

Fuck Star Wars, fuck Disney, fuck this mulatto diversity hire, and fuck you.

I want my penis bone back

OT is the only canon. All else is heresy.

someone post that picture with Lucas posing with Disney characters and looking dead inside

FPBP, the quality on Sup Forums has dropped. Are we going to start talking about Spongebob Squarepants next. Take this shit over to Sup Forums fag, enough of this.

>being this unable to enjoy art, literature, and cinematography, all white-dominated fields

>The empire was the bad guys
Star Wars was always shit

i like this post

Why can they not just look at the camera and smile. Why is it some stupid fucking pose all the time.

Star Wars sucks and i'm glad she ruined it.

Lol

>since 1999

Pretty good, knowing it will crash and burn.
Independent weymon are proving themselves wrong to every clear thinker.

fixed

Yes who cares what we expose children to right achmed?

>How you feel?

I don't.
It's just a vehicle to sell merchandise like most things.

>I love Star Wars so much that I'm going to rewrite all of it and change it completely!
GO FUCK YOURSELF AND DIE IN A FIRE

I don`t understand how could possibly SW end up being a total shit with such a diverse team.

Isn't it a bit too easy to disregard the current plotline with this in mind? Not made by us and not for us. Could have happened in another universe as far as I am concerned. Whenever someone wants to pick up and begin a new just fork from the original 6 ones.

Even the prequels were a mistake

In fact, they should have stopped making new ones after Empire Strikes Back

Wtf I hate (((feminists))) now

And even then only the originals where good and will remain that way forever, in fact it was George Lucas who kept trying to ruin them by modifiyng stuff decades after their release.

yousa mean I gonna be a nigger?

SHE DERAILED THE FUCKING PLOT SO BADLY JUST BECAUSE SHE WOULD NOT SHARE IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO HER CREW.

>"pssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhh anyone can make a movie rite gurls!!! we can make it better than those dum old white guize!!!!"
dont quote me but i think im pretty close

At this point I almost want to thank her for helping snap 30 year old men out of their perpetual adolescence. I wonder if, subconsciously, this is the goal.

>why won't Skylar stop playing his Nintendo switch and fucking put a baby in me already? How can I make his childish hobbies as unappealing as possible? I know, let's make them preach that he's less than a man and that everything he values is sexist and that he should feel like a freak for not being a post op tranny!

is that a stove burner thing on her head?

Agreed, all comics and other Hollywood BS should be thrown the hell out of our countries!

The only good purpose of comics used to be having strong, white men with moral in the comics. Now it is filled with nignogs, spics, asians and women.

Just flush it down the toilet

>Jews
>Muppets
>art and literature

It's true what you're saying in a way but they still can't get away with that crap. it affects things you may be into and will do at an increasing rate.
The affirmative hiring of inept and agenda driving twats.

Its almost like she knows she belongs in the oven.

she looks familliar....

Well, this explains a lot.............

>In fact, they should have stopped making new ones after Empire Strikes Back

Everything after the cantina scene in ANH should never have been released.

Admiral Mary "Gender Studies" Sue has a literal fucking halo.

Admiral Akbar died for this.

Yeah, I've been lurking for years and sometimes post. The quality has gone down so drastically over the Obama administration that it's baffling how this board still functions.
I don't even question the theory that nearly all the threads here are shill threads, even the Star Wars ones.

Ah, now I got it.. it's yvetta felarca

Kathleen Kennedy is the one that ruined Star Wars. Blaming anyone else is just deflection.

star wars reboot incoming

>we fucked up the new movies so bad were just going to pretend they never happened
>well reboot it and have luke come back as a jedi eunich who washes dishes for the purple haired feminists in their cafeteria to stick it to the evil pig bigot patriarchy
>if we double the amount of feminism were guaranteed to make twice as much money

She looks like dolazal.

I guess all blacks just look alike to me

I think she used to work in the building I was an engineer in....

a law firm on k street, if i'm not mistaken....

Or was it the dentists office?

Just look at how diverse this caste is.

Oops. Did I say caste? I meant cast.

fpbp

>diverse

>all women

Pick one

>Or was it the dentists office?

Dr. White?
Dr. Wheeler?

I think it starts with a w....

That's kind of the issue. Children are surrounded by an entertainment media industry that tells them white men are bad, not-white-men are good.

Same here.

>I was very hungry
We know

>who gives a fuck if they indoctrinate children?
>who gives a fuck if they destroy our culture?
I give a fuck