How do we stop the small souled bugman problem from getting worse?

How do we stop the small souled bugman problem from getting worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialsciences.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/mill/liberty.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another world war.

why do i get the feeling that OP is the bugman and is trying to spam himself on Sup Forums for fame.

he seems to better off than 90% of us, hugging his white girlfriend ehilst we're sulking about not getting any

These 'people' are demons.

What is a small souled Bugman?

by bullying them

What is wrong with this nu male? Why did he choose to make himself look like a circus freak?

>small soul

Big words coming from filthy atheist EU, huh?

Is that jimmy neutron?

an adult male that plays video games

Jimmy Nu Male

He's cool, funny and easy going guy that everyone would enjoy hanging out with, who glides through life with ease.

A /r9kpol/ aspies are envious of him and hate him for that, so they call him bugman, numale and whatnot.

>girlfriend

Jimmy Fruitron

>small souled

is that a reference to his spiritual character, or his feet?

>mall souled bugman
This entire meme was spawned because a bunch of retards are going through their teenager phase without friends and they are desperate for an identity.
Literally every dipshit used to think like you at some point in life. You're not special in this aspect.

>white
>white girlfriend
>manly beard
>does whatever the fuck he wants
You're the bugman, faggot OP

fuck her in the pussy

i wonder

small souled bugman detected

Jesus Christ, this is the saltiest post I've ever read.

A lot of the world's problems would be solved by just killing the Jews.

the small souled bugman meme I think comes from MPC, who seem to me to be a bunch of 40 year old gen X conservative assholes who think all of civilization's problems can be explained by expanding scale

This guy is actually alright,someone posted a video of this guy and his friends fucking around and answering to numale memes

no, it comes from MDE. I used to browse the forums and its literal teenagers, nothing else. I stopped taking it seriously after the 5th guy who was complaining about society blogged how he dropped out of highschool.
Remember when you were a teenager and thought how youre better than everyone else and special? Their brain start picking up signals so they think they understand how everything works but they lack the self-awareness and life experience to realize how fucking clueless they are.

He is actually pretty funny in that video he made about 4channers.

>being triggered this hard
Shoo shoo

Back to your hive

>TRIGGERED LUL!!!! XD

back to the_donald

The first step to recovery is admitting you're a bugman.

So you dont think the bugman is a type? because it seems to me like a pretty obvious type emerging in the last like 30ish years

idk about MDE so Ill take your word for it

Agree. So stop spouting Sup Forums memes, stop taking opinions from an anime website without questioning, stop behaving like every other newfag on the site, stop forming your personality only from things you hate. Without internet and Sup Forums, you wouldn't have an identity. Think about it

Fuck their girlfriends

One thing I learned from actually forcing myself to leave my room is that people can be different. There are girls I genuinely like even though based on an internet profile I should hate them.
I know I'm nothing like 2 years ago and I don't think there is a single 20 year old that things exactly the same as his 16 year old self.
Pop-culture shit is just an easy conversation starter, people like OP expect strangers to prove themselve to them, even though they are just dipshit teenagers thinking they are special.

>90%

speak for yourself

I dont hate bugmen or leftist girls, ive known lots of them. They still seem like readily identifiable types whose actions and beliefs you can basically predict

his gf is a subhuman as well, no ty

>bugman
what is this bugman meme?

Actually you know what is an interesting precursor to the Bugman type, Mill was talking about this in his On Liberty
I think it starts around pg 67
socialsciences.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/mill/liberty.pdf

General effect of making everyone more like each other

What is a bugman?