Why can't we all just get along? Why do we let something so arbitrary like race divide us...

Why can't we all just get along? Why do we let something so arbitrary like race divide us? We all need to learn to be more accepting of others.

>Why can't we all just get along?
Because feral niggers and semites tend to attack people on sight

>so arbitrary like race
you mean the very genetic code that constitutes your entire being?

because niggers don't want to

Sounds like your family needs to get a visit from the truck of peace. Or maybe some acid to the face.

Imagine being so conceited that something as trivial as "race" clouds your judgement. Open your heart a little bit and be proud for these couples.

I weep for their child, that will have absolutely no sense of identity, culture, or belonging when they go to their extended families for holidays and realized that they are neither like their mother's family, or their father's family.
They are some mutant in between.

>Or maybe some acid to the face.

why is that jungle chink and negro culturally appropriating?

>race
>arbitrary
Let me guess, borders are arbitrary, too?

Niggers have no achievements but somehow they get by on the generosity of others and are able to build societies within civilizations just by fucking their way into them. Incredible

Damn she’s a qt.

Post the pic of her father, let's see the dead soulles eyes of despair that only a man who has to watch his legacy be destroyed publicly could possess.

You have asian facial blindness. Thats a dog tier asian gril, especially if shes a jap as OP wants everyone to believe.

Looks like a dirt cheap flip whore tbqh

Look how happy the nigger is he gets to piss in the Japanese gene pool.

Apparently niggers go there, then get a bitch pregnant as fast as they can in order to stay.

I don't think japan even lets Africans in as tourists. Negros get into Japan because they have 'American', 'French' or 'British' passports.

Now this negro is Japanese. Look how happy he is with himself.

Pre 1945, just 70 years ago, they would have cut his fucking head off with a samurai sword for looking at a Japanese female.

Isen't it great america won WWII. Now they can 'black Japan' and fuck up their genetics and culture for all eternity.

>pretending whites weren't always at war with each other, and colonizing and invading non-whites
You two are massive retards.

I don't worry too much, other than ugly these niggers are actually have higher IQ than most niggers since they choose Japan (instead of staying in US or Canada or Europe or China)

Is zoophilia legal in Japan?

Look at how you're fuming and crying like a little bitch because of your severe yellow fever, you're not even a Jap weebfag. Why do you care. Can't stand seeing Jap females not praising your whitu cocku ?

Because the lesser races have overbred and if we do not exterminate them they will consume everything like locusts.

>millennia-spanning geopolitics and ape genetics are one and the same

That's a shit-tier low-iq jap and what looks like a US military nigger, in Kyoto at Kiyomizu-dera while it's under construction.

Recently, I see more and more half-black/jap nigglets running around. The blood line here is getting muddied up just (((as planned))).

>these niggers are actually have higher IQ than most niggers since they choose Japan (instead of staying in US

Nope. Those niggers are here because they are military. They didn't "choose" to stay here; They're here because they are shit tier in the US and had to join the military. They 'muh dick'ed their way into a Jap chick, and the dumb naive bitches end up moving out of Japan to the US most of the time where they get divorced and end up with a dumb half nigger kid and a shit job somewhere. I've met many of these types before.

Get fucked redcoat.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm saying whites never leave other whites, and non-whites, alone.

>He can't tell the difference between war and random chimpouts
Nigger detected

t. insecure hapa

>Recently, I see more and more half-black/jap nigglets running around.
Why is this a bad thing? What compels someone to be THIS rotten and bigoted?

too many problems in the world\\\

LMAO!!!!

If Europeans, Japanese, Chinese, whatever; if we all let the Africans keepp breeding, hit 4 billion in 2050, let them into our countries, let 1/3 people on eath become african.

Well then we deserve it. We are weak and the African is strong.

>why boost this? seriously just admit the black man is the highest spiritual form of a God. LMAO!
>won't be too long once start dominating sport

The funny thing is they don’t even look too far apart in terms of features and bone structure, on the contrary there are many parallels except she’s a bit lighter with a different eye shape, but you yellow fever retards here will take personal offense to this photo and probably insist she’s basically/honorary white.

You wouldn't have thrown a tantrum like that if it was a white man with a Japanese woman, admit you're a yellow fever fag.

That is a licenced Australian meme!
Stop trying to replace your 56% guy with the 'strong anglo'.

>minor chimpouts isn't acceptable but doing it on a massive international/intercontinental level is sophisticated because I call it "war" lol
Low iq subhuman pol detected. You're only white by skin, anyway. The world would never miss Poland if it dissapeared; no reminiscence as there was never anything of use from there.

Oppa Dindu Style

yeah, Africa is chock full of gang-raping Euro immigrants

lol shut the fuck up, muttboi

Not even an argument, faggot. Why is a "mutt" outsmarting you?

who cares ? the soulless Asians need to be culturally enriched with knowledge

I DO NOT SUPPORT RACE-MIXING PERIOD.

Africa is the size of the USA, Europe, China AND India COMBINED.

STAY. IN. YOUR. LAND. Africans control more of the earths surface than ANY OTHER RACE.

JAPANESE CONTROL THE LEAST.

>Why is this a bad thing?

Because it destroys high IQ and homogeneity, the only reasons why Japan is a good country to live in.

Wrong. This is your guy.

With whites you can expect to be killed during war on the battlefield
With niggers you can expect to be killed every time in your home or on the street and also during war which happens to be 24/7 anyway
Gee you really are retarded

Literally code for, ooga booga where all the non nigger women at.

As a Greek, there aren't very many of us, and no one is really having kids so the population isn't exactly growing. For a Greek person, there's a lot more pressure to preserve the Greek identity than there is to a Chinese or black person who has billions of people to pick up the slack for them. I don't know if you guys watch this awful channel PBS (our version of BBC) but they had an episode earlier this year where Chinese american women were talking about how everyone should just leave their race behind and create a new one...yeah easy for you to say that bimbo when you don't have to worry about going extinct. It really highlights that statistic that you guys post here a lot about the asian american women race mixing more than anyone else.

On another note it's also nice to have a kid that looks like you. When I look at pictures of my dad when he was my age he look exactly like I do. If he had gotten with a black women I would have different skin, different nose, different bone structure, and obviously black people have different hair. Btw there's a lot of non-white people that feel this way too. It really speaks to how close-minded you are that you just assume that you speak on behalf of every non-white...there's a reason why if you went right now to most arab, asian, or south american countries they would fiercely oppose you race-mixing with their women.

Because life is a darwinian survival and struggle for existence and being nice to others means you will get wiped out.

America should burn down already! Burn America! Burn America! No one likes your land! Greedy! Greedy! We are talking about Asia.

their child is going to look like a dog

For the last fucking time.
Africans control more land than any other race on earth. They have nigger colonies in the UK, France and are 30 million strong in the USA.

The Japanese control Japan. That's it.
Leave them fucking be.

Gorillas are smarter than niggers. Why don’t we allow them into colleges? Inb4 they can’t pass entrance tests. Yeah that’s because they don’t have equal opportunities fo schooling and need affirmative actions you fucking arbitrary bigot

>high IQ and homogeneity
Why do people like you obsess over frivolities like this? Love is the only thing that should matter.

>home getting robbed or a few individuals dying is much better than a whole country getting destroyed, plus tons of causalities, because of sheer greed
Ok

>Why can't we all just get along?
Human nature.

The only people who ever tried to civilize and lift up the world are today demonized, getting along is against all out instincts.
The only way to over come our differences is physical separation.

>Why do we let something so arbitrary like race divide us?
Race is absolutely not arbitrary you creationist.

>We all need to learn to be more accepting of others.
Not once in the history of human kind has accepting other done anything besides destroying the tolerant society.
Being accepting of other is the exact same as societal death.

Look America is not a very land. Come back to Europe we will greet you with open arms and start a new civilization
>Asian culture getting enriched"

I meant worse, not "better". If that wasn't obvious.

Australia was like Canada 90% Anglo Celtic.

If you look at the physical features of 'Aussies' they are clearly the decendants of the English and Irish.

Just like if you look at 'American proper' its clear they are the decendants of the English and Germans.

Go back to Europe

Getting along is one thing but race-mixing is another. I'm all for isolationist peaceful ethnostates that help each other thrive in ways other than throwing seminal fluid across the border.

>he spams Sup Forums for a while
>now he's on Sup Forums

retarded nigger

CONQURED FAIR AND SQUARE.

The Africans are breeding out of control like pests, they aren't conquering a fucking thing.

Whites will lose they civilisation because they refuse to do something about their pests.

At least the Japs and Chinese won't fuck about once our civilisation crashes.

They will see what has happened to us and learn, they aren't stupid.

are u nigger?

asians are ok
niggers are not

Sure. My point is the irony and butthurt in this thread making this about phenotype and ‘blacking’ and ruining her genetics, when this happens on a grand scale with white men all the time, even though her features are closer to a sub Saharan or Islander negrito than a European.

The same ones outraged about this see no problem with doing an even far graver thing to their own genetics with these very women.

That triggers me.
Fucking americans shitting all over the place with their niggers.

Great post and good on you that you seem to balance logic with emotions and not just one or the other.

And you’re absolutely this extends among plenty of non-white cultures. I know Bedouins, Afghans, Aborigine groups, and certain Native American groups have strict tribal practices that prohibit that. And indigenous Americans like Greeks have a dying culture they’re trying to hold on to. Even Indians who do amount to billions in population are probably the most endogamous in the world with their caste system. Because it’s naturally hardly surprising plenty feel that way.

This guy is definitely a US Marine

Gross

No. BUT..
I think without a doubt American niggers are the worst.

Race is real Achmed. There are nigger specific medical programs at US universities. DOTR can't come soon enough.

No.

the only reason why japan is a 1st world country is...that there are only a handfull of niggers and even these few niggers are involved in crime.As usual.

Why can't Jewish women marry black men? It's weird because they fuck them constantly

Oh sure! I'll just go stand in the corner while everyone else is permitted to get along.