I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already like it

meh

But I don't like the fish
I like you!

I am the fin of my fish.

I like--no--
I LOVE it.

>Like, Love

YOU NON-COMMITTAL MONSTER!!!

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

I wanna do Hiro once.

That's lewd.

I am indifferent to it.

"Some people just choose to be evil Goku".

>"Some people just choose to be evil Goku".

Some people ARE evil Goku!

Just Saiyan...

i still hate it

Thanks doc.

But you didn't post it yesterday.

I hate it!

what is this?

Be careful when eating fish.

>what is this?

All your answers are here:

We just don't know. Science has abandoned us!

????

>what is this?

I'll make you a little deal

I'll confess everything you want to know if you can explain what THIS IS!

kuso thread.

I really like it

..then she saw Carp Penis

Fuck you bitch. I hope you get in a car wreck so only person that keeping this shitty meme alive can die. Fucking hate this shit meme. I hate it when I first saw it, still hate it now.

The fact I seen the sakura fish outside of Sup Forums piss me off.

Obligatory

The cycle of hate will never cease.

You could have just said you liked it and he'd go away forever.

I still don't like it BTW

I hate it and will hate it forever
HOLD ME AND DON'T LET GO

> I hope you get in a car wreck so only person that keeping this shitty meme alive can die
That has proven ineffective, the fish will outlive us all.

A fish falls in love with Sakura.

Unable to confish, he is gifted by a pisces ex sakana with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately baits her, and is overfished to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed, fish-eyed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell fins over gillls in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the fish's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most fishate secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to fish the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

FINDS A FISH

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Where da white wimmen at?