Black baby mama has white blue eyed curly hair girl. Is this normal in Britain?

Does this happen quite often?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eNjjHZ1FN6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLEACHED.com

No, it's extremely rare.

Did you write that yourself, fag? 'albeit'? Looks like a nigger too, btw.

The black women is a mulatto. So the kid is 75% white.

black genes are weak and must submit to superior white genetic coding. It's been built into their dna since slavery days. They must obey the white man in every way. Even their cells are forced to submit to the white god

CORR BLIMEY MATE! THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN!!

Fpbp

Like 5-10% of the time. I had a friend in school who was half black but I didn't even know until like a year after I met him.

She looks like an albino nigger.

This is the cryptonigger. It can walk among us and gain valuable intel on what us crackas say and think about blacks in private. She's a dangerous asset and needs to be indoctrinated to hate blacks else she can reveal our global secret conspiracy to keep the jiggaboos impoverished.

she literally looks like the 56% face

>go to europe
>racemix
>kids come out white
we european now

>crypto

Looks like an absolute mutt to anyone who lives in a country with at least 60% white

That nasty has a thick layer of fake tan on plus whatever she got baked in the tanny salon, clearly she's not that dark to begin with. Still an excellent example of white genes being superior and stomping out inferior peoples.

This is called evolution.

she just looked like a slav to me. Is that what slavs are? 50% white 50% albinigger

sure thing mutt

Look at those fucking teeth.

Source?

Not the first time.
youtu.be/eNjjHZ1FN6I
Happens a lot with mixed race twins as well.

She won't look white when she grow up.

>croatia
>calling other people not white
look it's one thing when you get actual white people arguing over who is and is not white but I'm not going to sit here and let someone who's basically turkish insinuate that my pale blonde ass is anything but absolutely blinding white

nigger genetics
nigger face

Why does the kid look Irish?

Do Brits even have toothbrushes?
Explain this shit bongs.

>beautiful, albeit white.
Fucking hell they just can't turn it off can they?

Note all the salty niggers, too. Blacks hate mulattoes unless they try to compensate by acting like an ape.

are you sure about that?

they say that like the mother doesn't look like a fucking black dude in a wig. Nig women are basically indistinguishable from men. That's why so many of them get so fucking fat: the one difference is that male niggers get gigantic guts whereas on the women it goes straight to the ass and lets you actually tell that they're a woman.

the eyebrows, cheeks, and eyes of a nigger. the smile of anglo.

Seen this before. It was crazy how white the girl was. Can't share, semi-public figure.

she's got the anglo teeth. Toothbrushes ain't gonna do shit about that.

>What are milk teeth
Underaged b& and or retards detected.

Duh? Genes don’t just magically disappear, unless you die without reproduction at all.

My cousin is half white and has pale skin & straight hair. Her own daughter has her white grandfather’s blue eyes despite being 3/4ths black.

My nephew has blonde hair. And a few of our uncles & aunts have bright green eyes from european ancestry.

Genetics don’t work like LEGO.

t. Black guy

Black genetics are extremely dominant, though. In America most blacks are about 20% white, but do they fucking looking it? It's only really rare chance or mixed raced parents that lead to things like this.

Jesus christ it's like all you cunts don't know what FAKE TAN
A
K
E

T
A
N is.

oh thank fuck!

BEADY'D

COLONIZED

No

Black phenotype is dominant over caucasoid phenotype in a few respects

Not genotype

This is possible with the help of a donor ovulla (and a white man's sperm sure)

Genotypes do not display dominance, phenotypes do. And phenotypes are the ones that actually matter as far as what a person is like.

BLEACHED

The Bleaching genes are strong

Slavs are more asian you dirty chink

>literally a turkish rape baby

>blacks are genestealer cults

People from the Caribbean pretty much all carry white DNA so yes.

Croats are not. The rest south balkans are.

White genes are dominant thats why

Extremely low probability of all recessive white genes being inherited from nigger-mutt mother.

It's almost like glow in the dark whites have super bleaching powers. Pics has black father and Irish mother.

lol you fucking nigger.

it not unheard of. I know a few ppl whose children are half black but look white

>beautiful, albeit white, child
What did they intend here?

so this is what autism looks like

>beautiful, albeit white
why do amerimuts hate white people?

Kid dodged a bullet