TTGL

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING
AFTER THESE LONG LONG YEARS IT'S HAPPENING
NEW ANIME CONFIRMED!

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-13/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-alternative-destiny-anime-announced/.113337

>it's real

STICKY THIS BREAD

>Anno directing

wtf

You realize that TTGL's 10th anniversary is next month, right? If you're going to make these jokes just wait 2 more weeks.

why would you even want that, gainax is dead

>studio shaft

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

ain't clicking that shit nigga

>mfw this is true

>mfw it's real
>mfw i'm blind
Unbelievable.

Didn't we already hype this up like 5 months ago? I can swear this is old news.

>writer: Gen Urobuchi
What are they thinking?

I can't believe Serval is fucking dead.

Purple palm tree man, please sticky.

it says naruto, fuck you liar

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

>Osamu Dezaki will be directing with Satoshi Kon's tongue surgically attached to his ear to whisper advice
Holy shit.

Literally my mom's Saint Seiya Omega.

What were they thinking?

It was December 2015 and it was pachinko.

Kill yourself cancer

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

bump for epic

Thanks for redirecting me to boruto

>.113337
aah, so that's the sign it's a redirect to an unrelated article
thanks, I was wondering

FAKE
NEWS

>Studio Shaft
Truly a miracle of the universe.

YOU FUCKING DOUBLE TRIPLE ICE CREAM SUNDAE BANANA NIGGER FAGGOT I KNOW THIS IS BAIT BUT IF I EVER SEE YOU I WILL FUCKING GUN YOU DOWN IN THE STREET LIKE THE CANCEROUS DEGENERATE YOU ARE HOW FUCKING DARE YOU GET MY HOPES UP YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT PLAY RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH A FUCKING GLOCK THEN AT LEAST YOUR PARENTS WILL BE GLAD YOU FINALLY DID SOMETHING RIGHT IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow mean

im sorry

You think this is funny, you cunt? I'll kill you.

Oh you little piece of shit. I fucking love you.

No, every ANN article ends with numerical identifier. There is no way to tell if ANN link is real, you need either to click it or to install extension with link preview.
That's why we get this kind of troll posts since forever and they will never stop.

No, you can tell it's an unrelated article because it's an ANN link.
When shit like this happens it's usually a turboautist monitoring twitter and catching it before ANN or other news sources can get to it

ah fuck just kill it now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I make sure to click links before believing user. Honestly? A sequel would detract from the original. What kind of story could they possibly tell?

You scared me for a second

Ok, that was a good one you still have to kill yourself, tho

Fuck You.

T
I
C
K
Y
;_;

GET

HYPE
Y