Should trans women play sports with other women?

Should trans women play sports with other women?

C L O W N
W O R L D
Seriously are people really this way to mold? If so natsoc 2.0 might actually have a chance

>Should men play sports with women?

You already know they shouldn't. Why make this thread?

Yes because it will redpill nearly everybody in the world on how equal the genders truly are

No way, imagine a 6'5 sharkesha trap vs real women

No women's sports are for women.
Delete this shit thread.

Yes

I think it will be fucking hilarious when in 10 years time all the top “female” athletes are actually men. It will turn women on trans people faster than anything else.

Yes, push it until no sport has actual real women in them and then sjws won't know what to do and their heads will explode

isn't that sexist?

Trans women are men. They should play sports with other men, as long as they can pass a drug test, which most of them wouldn't.

>trans woman

Not a real thing.

>should men play sports with women?
Gee, i dunno. Wouldn't that be... unfair? Would be a true shame if they dominated everything.

>trans women = mentally ill queer.

No

I would plow the shit out of that tranny fug

No, because they're not really women.
/thread

>transgender Brazilian
he is nothing more than a guinea pig

Nu/pol/ failing to understand

this Sup Forums

God yes. Women being moved out of their places by retarded men in drag is pure pottery.

Absolutely. I can't wait for every female athletic record to be held by a man. I can't wait for men to drive women out of competitive sports altogether. When women turn on this insanity in great numbers, the tides turn.

No. There should be a cisgendered women's league, and a "non-gendered" league for everyone else, which would probably be almost entirely men. Even for mental games like chess, this is the best way to promote female play while handling the trans issue.

Being a lefty, I’ve got nothing against trans people, but absolutely fucking not. Why should real women athletes have to compete against people who are biologically male?

Imagine revolving your entire identity around blending in with the opposite sex and living that way, but the Jewish media is so happy to use you as cultural demoralization agitprop that they out you the earliest possible opportunity.

Yes because it makes feminists go batshit angry and I like feeding on tears, I love tears. I love American tears, I love liberal tears, I love remainer tears, I love feminist tears by Christ I have a whole wardrobe of bottles filled with the tears of butthurt inferior shit faced cunt stains from around the world and I want more and more and more to sustain me, to keep me looking youthful, to keep me happy.

AND YOU! You are not going to ruin that for me.

They should and I sure hope they would. Anyone who disagrees with this a cuck.

I look forward to the day when women's sports is totally dominated by trannies. A lot of women are going to rethink their position on "intersectionality" at that point.

but of course.
this is the world they chose.
time they start figuring shit out for themselves.
not all of life is a star wars movie.

This is what they were asking for. Fuck yes. I want to see female boxers and other lesser martial arts integrated now. If a bitch weighs in at 160lbs, she'd better fight Gennady Golovkin.

These. Women ruined male spaces, so now women can have their spaces ruined by men.

Because they're "womyn," you bigot

Yes. Because I want see the reaction of beaten women players

yes

Well, if they are going to be women... then they’re woman.

It’ll be very telling when the entire women’s contingent at the olympics is made up of trannies. I say let it happen.

Yes, it would save me a shit load of money because I would not allow my daughter to play a sports against/with men. Why would I want my daughter getting spiked on in volleyball or line drived in softball buy a genetically and biologically superior dude. Even beta male faggots are stronger pound for pound than any women.

Yes, Men and Women should have to play together. Having Women's Sports is just a sexist feminist tool to make Women look like they can accomplish things.

Is this the cuck/pol/ I ve been hearing about? Lost my sides on this nazi soy boi with his “no” and hitler post. Jesus how I miss the days where all we did was see the seeds of chaos everywhere.

Anyone who does not understand that this is the fastest way to redpill normies and women on the gender politics and feminism is a cuckboi.

No

yes. anything to speed the cleansing

Yes! The more outrageous it is the quicker the red pills will be ingested.

Our team is already top quality as women only. Once this guy get in, we’re becoming unstoppable. You niggers are all butthurt because you’ll never be able to even compete.

>"transgender women are WOMEN... get over it "

it's fine ... let em get destroyed by those men. Someday they might realize their mistake

>not only he has to compete against women, but he legally full of doping
Yes, please. We need to make sport as bad as possible.

Digits confirm

>bragging about women's sports

bloody hell. That is frighting to read. This is like another piece of the puzzle falling into place.

sure. I'd love to see LeBron identify as a woman and obliterate the whole WNBA. I'd forfeit all my shekels just to watch that

tl;dr for a poor brainlet

jews are trying to make us all into the same raceless, genderless, cultureless consumerist drones

Yes, because it kicks feminists in the face that say women can be just as good as men by having an emasculated man with half the testosterone as a man beating them into the dirt

It's already happening. Feminists were happy to work with SJWs to take over male spaces (while female spaces are "safe") , but now that SJWs are expanding their degeneracy into the tranny crap, feminists are bitching that they painted themselves in a corner

LeBroniq'ua "The Queen" James

>only if they are surgically done
>vagina check
>would make a freak show

>being this nu
Normies will REEEEEE muh diversity, then get get btfo when xe dominates female sports. Thus proving xe really is a man and women cannot compete with men, thus redpilling normies. Le 4d chess. Now lurk moar faggit.

(((transgenders))) should be gassed

people confused about their role should be shown the right path in compassion

where can i bet on this? lets start a trap general sportsbetting!

Yes, it sounds hilarious

I want this pic to become reality some day. Will a /fit/izen bite the bullet?

what is this from? reverse image search yields nothing

That Adams Apple has a topological map dedicated to it, fucking huge.

She can play on my dick

Trans people should compete in the special olympics if at all.

man, that one missed comma

part of it is turning everyone into the same race and culture, the other part is the culture that they want is one where people dismiss natural beauty and find beauty in consumerist good such as breast implants, botox, ass implants, and heaps of makeup. they cosmetics company discovered that if you make boob implants a popular and normal thing then even guys will start to get them and suddenly you will have heaps of transgender people who will spend their whole lives spending all their money on cosmetics to the point where they are nothing more than a brainless drone who is pumping all their money into the cosmetics industry who are getting absolutely rich. its no surprise that brazil has an extremely large LGBT population, its because breast and ass implants (artificial beauty) have become normalised and even encouraged

That really activates my almonds

Yes, gender is social construct.
We need manly looking, bearded "women" compete in female sports. Imagine the redpills when a "women" wins female MMA tournament in 35 minutes sending all competitors to hospital or grave with one punch.

Exactly this. Accelerationism is the best path forward.

Well they aren't women so no. I guess we could start a league for athletes who chopped their dicks off

Yes, we need to rub those dumb bitches noses in the horseshit they've been pushing until they finally learn their lesson.

Gender is a social construct. That's a fact. whats less clear is how a bunch of lefties took this to mean a social construct that lasted some odd 50000 years has no social utility.

>Gender is a social construct. That's a fact.
I hope you will be tortured before death.

In this argument lies the current core or paradoxes in the modern SJW/feminist/left stuff.

Feelings and subjective reality vs. biology and actual equality.

Why can't the fuckers who want these social changes have any actual rules or guidelines to work with? The demand everything without consistency in their arguments.

7-1 germany

What do they define transgender as?
Do they have to be on drugs and have books and no wiener?
Or can any guy with pigtails and lipstick say he identifies as a woman and get in?

*Boobs

Trannies should be encouraged to completely take sports from women until women demand a change. People in leadership positions in sports are too cowardly to actually lead so they are deliberately moving their sports to a crises so that the decision is made for them.

This is the "Elite". A bunch of cowards.

There's already filthy niggers who are men in reality, like that speed runner, who are competing professionally.

>He doesnt know the difference between gender and sex

>whats less clear is how a bunch of lefties took this to mean a social construct that lasted some odd 50000 years has no social utility.
it's because gender serves another useful social construct- the family... and lefties' overlords want nothing more than to destroy families

Sure, why not. I only watch women's sports for eye candy anyway. Might just as well stop watching it altogether.

And their genuinely female competitors called them out on it. Its a fascinating read. If a white male made the same comments they would be lynched but because they were women and were completely in the right, they were just ignored.

I cant remember the name of the female sprinter but she went on the record as saying she was the real winner and the black intersex competitor is a fraud.

>create a selection made exclusively from castrated males
>call them women
>win literally everything from volleyball to curling
>trigger every liberal in our parsec

KEKEK

>Trannys allowed in women's sports
>Soros writes a personal check to every professional tranny athlete ensuring that they sandbag and only do average
>normies believe that men and women are actually equal physically
Post yfw 89D intergalactic Jew chess

Do you think that the people who support trannies in female sports actually give a shit about women or sports?

No they only care about cry bullying.

Yes, because it will redpill more women. Something that is definitely needed.

>trans doing anything except burning alive in an oven
no

>The demand everything without consistency in their arguments.

It's the female brain. Designed to nag and push until hit. We took physical violence out of society, and now the female brain is a pathological force.

When society falls and violence comes back, things will be better.

I've always been a fan of getting rid of gender segregation in sports. It'll show male superiority.

Also, please no more steroid restrictions. I want to see mutant super freaks sacrificing thier health to entertain me.

>trans
>woman

Pick one.

unironic Jewish Black magic used against their religious enemies since Egypt

This is what a female volleyball player here said. And she didn’t back down either.

Women brought on the trans menace. Trannies are creepy af to men, but women thought they were cute. They thought it'd be like having a gay friend they could buy shoes with. And by women demanding and getting their own way at all times in society, they convinced a bunch of men it would be worth mutilating themselves so they could live life on easy mode.

So if women's sports get ruined, they only have themselves to blame. I don't think most women watch women's sports enough to complain, though.

I can already see it, 10 to 15 years from now all the woman sports team will only consist of "trans" women.

More like Juwanna Man

Women who have plastic surgery look unnatural and repulsive. Men who have plastic surgery to look like women end up looking unnatural and repulsive.

Im guessing "Stink Bomb", a short in the very good "Memories" collection.

Why can’t we just exploit this to defeat the vagina Jew? It could be the first step towards a return to natural order or at least a temoprary solution before we get fembots and artificial wombs.

I hope they do. This is what will start turning normies off to this sick, twisted behavior. John raises his daughter and works with her to get better then she gets smashed by some nigger he she.

John takes the pill.

inb4 every women's team is a bunch of men in wigs

They should play in special trans leagues.

lol shut up faggot