It's over. The west has been defeated

It's over. The west has been defeated.

Note that this is just Muslims, not even including other nonwhites. There would probably half as many blacks as muslims.

and nonmuslim indians, bangladeshis, south east asians and gypsies

europe is really fucked

If you can't save western Europe, than the solution is to move to Eastern Europe and help them prevent doing the same.

Nah the East will be invaded by the turks

i knew sweden was bad but holy shit its over

Its over when the last white male is dead until then its fight to death.

As long as they are not over 49.9%, this can still go out without another big white "chimp out". And they don't want us to "chimp out", we don't just do it for an hour like they do.

It is not too bad.

If you are smart, it gives you a permanent pretty low IQ underclass of taxi drivers and cooks.

t. lived in Frankfurt for 5 years.

>nationalist cuck in 2017
Take the /tribalpill/

>Latvia 0.4
Yea fucking right, show me any.

Within the next 10 years we'll see the US dollar collapse, and the economies of the world (including western europe) will follow.

Once everyone in Europe is poor there will be a lot less migration to europe, and even some migration away from europe, as the welfare will stop flowing.

The general european public will also be much less tolerant, (think germany in the 1920s vs germany in the 1930s) and so a race war will be highly likely.

I think most of these countries are fucked, some have a chance of surviving though.

Nothing is written in stone

I thought we already reached this tier, just shows how unbearable Muslims are

>0.2
Too much for my liking, we need to trim them a little.

Even if you force-feed the east with refugees, the gypsies that are already here will eat them alive.

>Finland
>15.0
What the fuck. Just how many shitskins are in Finland and why?

in the sec or thrid generation even muslims only have a maximum of one child in western europe...

muds trying to tell that europe is lost ...

56% mud BOI
thats much more worse mud BOI 56%!!!!!!

>Yes goyim do not stand your ground when things look desperate. Just run away to Poland because these (((based))) anti muslims will absolutely save the world on their own. There will be no negative consequences of leaving the most powerful and influential countries behind to get invaded.
There is a reason England, France, Germany and the US have been targeted. It is not because the other countries are too "based" it is because they are not relevant. No one would care if Poland leaves the EU but what about France or Germany? The union would collapse. Sure some countries like Sweden, Belgium and Canada have just been easy targets but the point still stands. Either fight here and have a chance of survival or run away and your children are going to fight 20 years later but their death will be unavoidable because the odds would not favor them. This is not a hard choice to be honest.

they'll take over, kill all non muslims, then their kids will discover the internet and go full edgelords and islam will die the same death as christianity, with the world only a bit more brown than before

>not even including the billion or so African nigger Christians from places like Nigeria who will be immigrating to Europe in the next few decades.

>more than 400.000. Muslims here by 2050
>we have fence since 2015, literally zero illegals here
The Map maker was a retard.

Japan is ruined too, I guess the only place for you guys to go is South Korea :)

These are projected 2050 numbers, not the numbers as they stand today

Truth. For example here in Portugal,we have few muslims, it's a fact, but we have tons of afrcan immigrants and their descendants from our former colonial empire.

you just know the EU will force your borders open eventualy or theyll sanction you

and remember, all it takes is one leftist in power for the door to be thrown open

>sweden
>30.6%

>you were born just in time to watch the West die

Still more white than america.

Seems too low

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

This
They fucked us over multiple times, let them reap what they sow

that's a high immigration scenario
plus the EU can fuck you guys up depending of what happens...

Thats the reason i call bullshit on this statistic,there are literally towns in finland where you wont see a shitskin or sandnigger(yes i know thats 2050 graph but we having more shitskins than italy? yeah right)

It's Pew Research, literally the most well respected and established polling/demographic organization in the west. they dont typically make things up

>muh 2050
*WHEEEEZEEEE*****
ahhh yes goy, absolutely nothing is going to happen between now and then....
pppffffffffffAHAHA

I have done a lot of Missionary work and in my experience as long as Islam isn't a majority religion people are incredibly easy to convert to Christianity as soon as they are given the chance. I know people in places like Uganda who converted and literally no one in their families knows. They worship in private. I think many Muslims will convert.

>swed*n
>30.6%

J U S T