How do we save it?

How do we save it?

Three more seasons

It's fine the way it is, I don't think a huge storyline would make it a million time better.

you don't, nips wont touch it with all the gaijin pandering, kickstarter and neflix crap

You just don't get it.
It isn't really a television serial so much as a money laundering operation.

Save from what?

Buy the BDs. That's all you have to do.

being boring and stupid

36 episodes

25 episodes is too short

I really appreciate LWA. I really do. I think it's trash and I don't enjoy it at all, but it's a stark reminder to animation studios to not pander to gaijuns aka people who don't spend money on the industry.

Have Akko kissu Andrew at the end.

Remove Andrew and Frank, no romance at all, even yuri.
They should have stuck to the formula of the OVAs,whoever decided to add Andrew and Frank needs fired, if not executed.
I've loved every episode aside from the ones where they appear, and the episodes they were in would have been good if they weren't in it.
Trigger honestly deserves to go bankrupt for this shit, I went in expecting a TV version of the OVAs, instead I get shoehorned faggy boys and shoehorned romance.
I was gonna buy the BDs but decided to after the first Andrew episode in case they continued to fuck up, and unfortunately for them they did. They lost a few hundred dollars from me and many other people for the shoehorning.
>No Sales Academia
>Little Sales Academia
>Little Andrew Shoehornemia

I don't think it's possible to save show from your personal opinions.

yukino miyazawa

Honestly, they'll probably get a big boost in sales once America is legally allowed to watch the show. I can't figure out which bright mind at Netflix decided to do it this way.

Go back to your nursing home, grampa

dont be a bunch of stupid niggers Andrew and akko are cute as fuck

Why do you hate men so much user?

>Why do you hate men so much user?
I only hate Andrew and Frank.
I'm alright with more pic related

I'm sad we're getting the AOTY so early, it feels like there will be nothing left to look forward to until 2018 when this is over.

Has Netflix ever simulcasted anything? They probably just don't have a procedure for it and didn't feel like creating one for a foreign show.

>I only hate men who are plot related
This show is 99% cute girls. You gotta sprinkle some Y chromosomes somewhere.

It's still pretty stupid, since they'll likely miss the ability to turn it into a hypetrain in Japan. International phenomenons sell better.

Hey Naruto fans !! Theres new Boruto anime trailer in here !!! XDXDXD

XDXD

andrew is a total cutie and akko deserves a good man

In non-American regions they'll sometimes simulcast American shows.

So you like shoehorned characters that diminish the quality of the show?

They enhance the quality of the show tho.

>shoehorned
I really don't see how they're shoehorned. Diana and Amanda have even less plot relevance.

If I wanted to watch old nonces molesting schoolgirls, I'd move to Ghana.

This is just not what shoehorned means. Learn a better buzzword.

I did, but it's not enough. LWA fills the void.

It's doing exactly what it should be doing. Your disappointment is b/c of misaligned expectations than any fault of the show.

Kill off the male characters.

What's not to like about this show? It's silly and fun. There's always something entertaining happening and the girls are cute in a wholesome way.

>/u/ is actually on suicide watch
wew
w e w

You TV waifus aren't real user. No one can steal them

I guess Sup Forums is only allowed to like cute girls doing cute things if it's kind of a fetish thing

Remove all the boys.

Kill those who belive in /u/

wew is for posers get with zez or hit the roas

Less lovelove bee episodes and more episodes getting into the background of characters and moving the main plot

I disagree with most things you said here, but i do agree that i was expecting something more like the OVAs

Honestly part of the reason why this is my favorite season since sam flam and klk

They really tried to mitigate the damage with the Diana stuff this episode. Was it even a net loss?

Anyone who thought this show was going to be genuine yuri was delusional anyway. They should be enjoying their three second bait.

The exact opposite of this post

Have Akko shut up.
God, why does she always shout, is she deaf or have a bad ear or something?
I love genki girls but damn, somebody give the girl a Ritalin

it's a kids show, if you don't like it, it's your fault for being too old

>I disagree with most things you said here, but i do agree that i was expecting something more like the OVAs
So you actually agree with everything I said. The only "romance" there should be is Akko loving Chariot, Sucy loving mushroom, Lotte loving Nightfall, Jasminka loving food, Constanze loving her creations, Amanda loving being bad and whatever else she loves, Diana loving herself. The show would be much better without Andrew, all this time spent on Andrew could have been team A and B shenanigans instead like in the OVAs.

>it's a kids show

>implying netflix would ever help produce animation that wasn't targeted as kids

What are you some kind of non-american?

This Japanese cartoon airs on Japanese television for a Japanese audience at Japanese midnight.

Netflix doesn't care about Japan

No user, it saved us.

As much as this guy is absolutely pathetic I can't help but wonder how much money they are gonna lose out on because of this.

Nothing about their marketing or the show itself suggests he's the target audience.

Being boring and stupid? you've never seen a show made by Trigger before have you.. boring? sometimes, stupid? that's what makes them unique and exciting.

I know that but aren't people like him the biggest consumers of anime related goods in Japan?

Among dedicated fans of the medium? Sure. But, as with anything, casuals make up the vast majority of actual money. You think One Piece sells mostly to otaku?

>expecting cartoon harry potter to be good, when harry potter is shit

>episode 6 and 9.
>not of the best.

Hang yourself.

Too little thought went into the writing process.
Despite LWA going from a 20 minutes one shot to a 25 episodes series, characterization, narrative and worldbuilding have barely progressed. In this condition, the only thing that can make the series entertaining is self contained episode packed with action and jokes enough to make you forget that everything else isn't there. When this succeed, like with episodes 3 or 8, it's all good, otherwise you're left with absolutely nothing.

>episodic series are bad

Just let it be. I think it could do well on Disney XD, or another "teen" channel. It's seemingly for kids, and I like watching it with my own, so I don't think it's something to be deeply analyzed or criticized – especially given their budget.

I see the problem: you're both absolute retards.

Hybrids like LWA that often fail as episodic series and underwhelm with their attempts with overarching characterizations and world building are bad, yes.

It's not a hybrid, though. It's just an episodic show, and it's a good one.

It is. Episodes like 6 or 7 only have sense for the overarching development of Akko, not as stand alone episodes.

>if a character grows it's not episodic

You are hilariously misinformed

>it's a smug anime girl shitposter
If the focus of an episode is a conflict not originated in that same episode, and/or the conflict doesn't have a satisfying resolution in the same episode, it's not purely episodic.
Now fuck off if all you can do is green text.

Delete the first cour. I'm sure the second cour will be interesting since that's when they'll actually focus on Shiny Chariot and Akko's rise to power.