If you had your own harem...

If you had your own harem, do you think you can love every girl equally or will you ultimately fall in love with just the one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidelity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if I had my own harem, I would teach them about homosexuality and masturbation. My harem needs to be self-reliant.
I hate having to deal with people. Romantic involvement with people is even worse.

Yes!!!!

same

I'd breed them equally

>I don't want loads of girls who love me
Sup Forums once again proving just how beta we really are

Humans are not designed to have multiple mates. Concept of breeding is not just about getting a girl impregnated. No, it tackles the concept of family love and attention.
Not to mention the amount of resources you are going to need.

I'm choosing monogamy. Thankyou very much

all of them will have their wombs filled equally

well im only 18 so I wouldnt fall head over heels for just one. Its fun to flirt and stuff, even better when they fight over you.

So when we are all together id treat them the same and in private I would do the same, however I would make them each think im treating them extra special.

Is it still a harem if the three girls don't know about each other or is it just playing with them?

>Humans are not designed to have multiple mates
Humans are designed to procreate, multiple mates means multiple procreation, multiple procreation results in multiple offsprings, therefore yes, humans are designed to
have multiple mates, albeit this should be in effect when the ratio of men and women differ so, such as how it is today.

>Concept of breeding is not just about getting a girl impregnated. No, it tackles the concept of family love and attention.
You are implying that one man cannot give affection, (family) love and attention to multiple women at the same time. If that applies to you, that is fine, but do not speak for the entirety of the male population.

>Not to mention the amount of resources you are going to need.
It is a man's duty to provide for his wife/wives, failure to do so is entirely his fault.

Does that explain why the majority of human history involves monogamous couples?
Does that explain why the civilized nations on Earth are monogamous?
Does that explain why the richest people in the world are monogamous?

You are implying cheating doesn't happen.
It happens all the fucking time.

>Does that explain why the majority of human history involves monogamous couples?
The majority of human history had no anime. I think we've managed to adapt quite well, proving that we are not a race that is designed for lives without anime.
Evolution doesn't work that way.

girls are fucking gay

traps are where its at

Cheating is not polygamy.
The other person gets hurt. The other person does not accept it.
The cheater does not even want to keep both

Not the point. Very obviously the cheater is quite capable of branching out. It's not socially accepted and thus it's difficult to do it publicly, but it is done.
Compare that to actually hardwired habits, that we don't need to be told to comply to in order to not break the habit, like walking upright.
We are "designed" to walk on two legs.
We are not designed to stick to a single mate.

Id love probably 3 equally and the rest would be side characters

No they don't, you idiot.
They cheat because they do not want their old partners anymore. Not because they want to have harem

I seriously hope that you are baiting at this point. Christ

Depends of the quality of the girls.

>They cheat because they do not want their old partners anymore. Not because they want to have harem
Wrong.

No
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidelity
>Studies have found that men are more likely to engage in extramarital sex if they are unsatisfied sexually, while women are more likely to engage in sex if they are unsatisfied emotionally.[34] Kimmel and Van Der Veen found that sexual satisfaction may be more important to husbands and that wives are more concerned with compatibility with their partners

Fucking idiot

So where does it say that they want to end their relationship and not just expand their sexual/emotional life?

Right at
>"Glass & Wright also found that men and women who are involved in both sexual and emotional infidelities reported being the most dissatisfied in their relationships than those who engaged in either sexual or emotional infidelity alone.[36] In general, marital dissatisfaction overall is the number one reason often reported for infidelity for both sexes"
Can you go fuck yourself now?

Dissatisfaction, as in "not getting enough", means that they want more, not necessarily that they want something else.
You are interpreting things into the text that are not actually in there.
I suggest you take a breather and accept that the world isn't the way you think.

Gotta give everyone their daily semen ration equally

Bonus semen if they deserve it

Dissatisfaction means that their partners fail to provide enough. It does not mean that they want to have another partner, you dumbshit

Cheaters remain monogamous and has no intention of marrying more than one person

Yeah, keep on making yourself look stupid

>Dissatisfaction means that their partners fail to provide enough.
That's what I just said, yes.

>It does not mean that they want to have another partner, you dumbshit
>They cheat because they do not want their old partners anymore.
Keep it straight.

>keep on making yourself look stupid
I would call this statement ironic, but it's actually just sad.

I means that cheaters wanted to "Replace" their old hag, not "add another" partner and be a harem lead, you dumbassshit

>I means that cheaters wanted to "Replace" their old hag, not "add another" partner
So, where does it say that?
Seriously, do you have anything to back that up?
Why do most of them return to their original spouse and end their affairs?

Because they realize that they wanted to protect their children, that they were wrong, and that they should have been just more open

So, again, humans are not designed to be polygamous

So, no sources and no evidence for your wild and far reaching claims?

All you need is ask
>Monogamy, or at least social monogamy, does exist in many societies around the world,[30] and it is important to understand how these marriage systems might have evolved. In any species, there are three main aspects that combine to promote a monogamous mating system: paternal care, resource access, and mate-choice;[3] however, in humans, the main theoretical sources of monogamy are paternal care and extreme ecological stresses.[2] Paternal care should be particularly important in humans due to the extra nutritional requirement of having larger brains and the lengthier developmental period.[31][32][33] Therefore, the evolution of monogamy could be a reflection of this increased need for bi-parental care.[31][32][33] Similarly, monogamy should evolve in areas of ecological stress because male reproductive success should be higher if their resources are focused on ensuring offspring survival rather than searching for other mates.
You can read the rest to your hearts content

I don't think you've read that, and I think you should have before posting it, because it does not support your claims at all.

Be assertive and aware of all the girls feelings make it all the way into their hearts so they can't live without you then make them understand your heart is too big for just one person

Live happily ever after

It's unrealistic to love multiple things equally. I think the harem would narrow down as you got closer to certain girls you get along better with, not sure if it'd result in a one true love or just a smaller polygamous relationship though.

>Does that explain why the majority of human history involves monogamous couples?
>what are concubines
>what are mistresses
>what are affairs
The majority of human history does not involve strict monogamy.

>Does that explain why the civilized nations on Earth are monogamous?
Result of Roman laws, Greek laws, Christianity, etc. In other words, restrictions.

>Does that explain why the richest people in the world are monogamous?
The richer you are, the stingier you get.

I don't think I can love because I hate myself so muc

The kings and rulers are the exceptions not the rule. They need to breed in order to have extra heirs just in case. And even they recognized only 1 true queen

>449x328

Why is YES barely visible? she should be front and center!

It's not possible to have a harem with women you like in it.

I would wake up from the nightmare I'm having