I hope you are all happy for what you did assholes... with your fat shaming and wife bashing

I hope you are all happy for what you did assholes... with your fat shaming and wife bashing

who is going to pay for his funeral now ? that's right you ! that's the least you can do.

for those who don't know yet.. Suicide by taking a lot of pills on Christmas morning.

RIP buddy thanks for all the youtube entertainment

>all these fake Christmas deaths

Is this really how desperate liberals are to distract us

fake, sage

It's real my dude

autoerotic asphyxiation was the actual cause.

SHIT ITS TRUE HE'S DEAD

>wikipedia
>real
pick one

F

F

FUCCKCKKKK K BOOGIE NOOO

yeah correct... I heard from various sources he died unfortunately.. with conflicting information

SALAD DODGER

kek no one is getting the joke

Lmfaoooo that cause of death.

Good. He was a 40 something year old man that cried about his life in every single video.

it’s a joke lad. he’s still posting from twitter

Boogie got sucked to deaf

he died while practicing for this

CALORIE THIEVING

If it's true best news of the day. Lefties have a super high suicide rate even the ones without inside out hotdogs

quite the contrary. Sup Forums is the reason he is losing weight. us mercilessly making fun of his fat ass was not done out of a desire to destroy but of a desire to see a man will himself to be something better. After the relentless attacks on his excuse making and memes about him eating jars of mayo he finally decided on the path of improvement.

After the relentless mocking of his feeder, leeching cheater wife we finally assisted in him freeing himself from the succubus. If Boogie becomes a greater man it will be because of the crucible we threw him into a demanded he get himself out of.