NEHLEN NO!

twitter.com/pnehlen

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945686277415989248
twitter.com/pnehlen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is the one.

/ourguy/.

The goyim are waking up. I just read this on the CBC frontpage.

Following 1488 people
Is this guy for real?

Yes, but he won't win.

Had my girlfriend's family bring up Hitler as a misunderstood victim of (((international banks))) over Xmas. I gave them a little more info on why he rationalized his hate for Jews.

Truly the fire rises

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945686277415989248

holy shit

oy vey, oy gevalt, oy-- *kvetching*

this is anutha fucking shoah

Again, doesn't matter, gets the idea out, thousands of other discontents research what he's saying, get pilled, another guy runs and the process repeats. These issues aren't like other issues like pro-life vs pro-choice, this idea has been violently suppressed and hidden from the general public, many of whom are frustrated and recognize that they have many problems all stemming from the same ideologies and want to put a stop to it, or at least a name. Very quickly you'll find rural Americans switching their words from "damn liberals" to "damn kikes!" In the next decade at most

Paul Nehlen will be elected president in enough time. Screencap this.

lol he's following 1488 people

...If there is even the slightest chance that he will win anything, he'll fall victim to serial suicider, right?

kek

Furher

Nah he’ll probably just rape someone 30 years ago

Check'd

>Steve Mayer
>Goy

The pics are reversed, though.

He's literally commiting political suicide

The guy thinks Putin is saving Christianity in Russia. That's what Putin *says*. What Putin *does* is strengthen Islam there. Once he's done they'll be unable to get rid of the Muslims that they've historically fought against (the Ottoman Empire.)

i don't think pooty-tan is really in control of Russia.

he certainly sets a much better example of a man than just about any other world leader, but you are right, he's a good goy that constantly presents a pious face on one hand and then does something entirely counter to that on the other.

the MSM haven't put their jew weight on this guy yet since his election numbers were very, very bad against Ryan last time.

I imagine they're screencapping everything and have it all stored on an ADL database ready to unload at the proper time. He better hope he doesn't have any skeletons in his closet, b/c I'm sure there are a dozen jews scouring his life to find them.

Is this nigger going to get Mossaded?

>normals are waking up

>He better hope he doesn't have any skeletons in his closet, b/c I'm sure there are a dozen jews scouring his life to find them.
Implying that they won't just get some 11 year old girls to say he molested them at age 3.

Even if he doesn't win, this will be one hell of a ride.

the fire rises.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This, Nehlen just ain't gonna win, he's in it for glory and memes

>implying he ever had a chance
They wouldn't let Ryan lose his seat to this guy, it would be worse than Moore

Id vote for him. Stir the bucket, destroy politics as we know it.

I'd take Ryan getting primaried out and sacrificing his seat to the Dems so we get Scalise as speaker. Not that that's going to happen either.

hohohoho
God bless this man

What he's doing with the Muslim's is nothing but another insurance policy. If the West doesn't Deus Vult, he want's good favor with them. And he will get it on account of the fact that he was Assad's booty buddy and what he allows Chechnya to get away with. On top of killing gays to quell radical LGBTism (which is another plus for him). He might look like a dictator now but he's willingly tarnished his reputation for the long game if you can't tell you retard. Even if the west win he looks favorable for what he did against the Juden. I hate the guy but I hate to say it too this man is doing an alright job stalling until the moments right for either or direction.

>twitter.com/pnehlen
wow, what a fucking idiot- who would vote for him? Sup Forums retards?

>Sup Forums unironically supporting kikes
Sup Forums is dead

Following 1488 people hahahahaha the fucking madman

Jews are (((White))) and have (((Christian values))) to normies.

He's literally pushing the overton window. It doesn't matter if he wins or loses. If he doesn't, he'll inspire the next person who will, or the one after that.

>I'm okay with you being Jewish
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

How long before (((they))) parade out the rape victims?

lol, he's pulling some 88D chess, guys!! EPIC!! Just like Trump!!! PRAISE KEK!!!!

What is an Overton window?

The reason most of us are like the way we are is because of the Left shifting the Overton Window, anyway

Just another hack trying to ride "le memes" to a victory. Fuck him.

You dumb faggots, we need to deport them somewhere, don't we? It's not easy to oven them nowadays without an absolute catastrophe happening. If you actually shoah them now, there will be documentation of the event. It's way more realistic to just deport them to their sandbox

This user fucking gets it.

This guy literally comes here lmao, kys shill.

These retards don't understand this very simple concept.

I posted this three days ago.

You guys never disappoint. I gave you until at least March. Wow. Nicely done Sup Forums

Best laugh I have had in a month! Thanks user

>lol, you just like him because he hasn't done anything to make you dislike him yet

yes, your prediction is right because it is obvious and you are not smart for noticing this

This could be a double-edged sword for them. That's why they haven't really touched it yet. It could raise a lot of questions.

You got any more of them pixels?

Low test beta cucks can't understand the long game. The 10 year plan.

As long as he continues to push the overton window further in the right direction I don't give a shit if he is a kike shill or not.

To be fair, that's a shill tactic. I don't believe that Sup Forums veterans fall for it. The influx of the newfags though, is another story. That's why i posted this despite knowing that i am talking to Moishe, Chaim and Schlomo

Jesus crust.

THIS guy is going to get btfo by Paul "cuck" Ryan for a SECOND time.

Don't you remember the election outcome last time he ran against him?

Do you retards think that Wisconsin is full of pol users or something? This is absolutely voter repellent. He's gonna crash and burn at the polls. I wouldn't even be surprised if the Democrat wins, because American is fed up with Paul Ryan, and THIS GUY is the other option? Hahahahahahahahahhahaahahah

It’s more about noticing the Aut-addled attention span of people who honestly believe that in America in 2017 a candidate who speaks like this and flirts with racial questions and other hot topics actually has a chance to become elected. Then again Anons are people who expected Trump to go 1488 the day after inauguration and begin building extermination camps. BAKA.

ourguy

No I’m no shill. I’m just tired of the bandwagon-jumping around here. Every few weeks/months some new saviour comes along and Sup Forums tongues his balls until he steps off the rez. I don’t understand how a board full of some of the smartest people I’ve ever seen can appear to have no grasp on how politics work.

kek

This board gets millions of hits a second.
It is completely random.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You misunderstood, i didn't call you a shill. I just told you that the tactic that you call out is actually shills, not Sup Forumsacks. And the only reason we engage them is because the newfags that came during the elections most likely can fall for tricks like this

if you don't know, we've been unleashed.

as-in, there will be no more prosecutions for antisemetic actions.

as-in: what what thou will

I’m skeptical, but I’ll believe this. This is one of those moments when I literally have no idea who’s jewing who lol.

also if you don't believe me, post some merchants on twitter and see what happens:

nothing happens, no matter how many people complain.

A small fragment of his soul remained on earth before his ascension to heaven. He is now incarnate in Nehlan, and will lead us to victory.

OH SHIT! HE NAMED THE JEW!

I've been here before this board was even named Sup Forums, this is shilling tactic that the JIDF (pic related) has been employing for more than 6 years now. The Sup Forums vets know better, the new bloods don't know. Whenever you see posts like this, call them out for the shills they are. Or try to engage them, although most of the time they won't engage, so you could reaffirm the narrative just like i did. Remember, you are not trying to turn shills, you are exposing them to the lurkers

>Russia
>Being cozy cozy with Muslims to the point of selling the country to them

Lol you don't know much of history, right? Basically the first 200-300 year of the russian peoples was fighting against the seemingly endless hordes of Muslims from the steppes to the east that accepted nothing except gold, blood and slaves. Same thing with poland. They remember, and they won't let sjw tell them how to think when their very history goes in direct opposition with the ideals they ignorantly espouse.

It's pretty astounding aint it? Just 5 years ago I was getting into fist fights with my dad every time I tried to red pill him.. This Christmas he brings up "Idk if you have been following stuff but we all need to start talking about that pedophile stuff going on everywhere, it is speculated that as many as half a million children have been victims to these sick fucks since 2001 and they dont just rape them they torture them and then kill them in the name of some sick god they are trying to create."

And my father is a complete fucking pleb.

There is a ton of shilling going on, over the past id say 3-4 weeks the shilling has hit levels we've never seen. We have seen low volume, high quality shilling and high volume low quality shilling but never high volume high quality like we are seeing right now. This must be what soros dropped 18 billion on because shilling of this magnitude doesnt come cheap.

Keep that in mind, do not let these shills blackpill you. Fact check everything yourself never believe anything anyone says, or their interpretations of events/'facts' without your own reading and interpretation. That is rule number 1 of the red pill, don't forget it.. We are closer to victory than we have ever been, even if it does not feel like it yet.

>post something
>screencap it
>post the screencap
>announce its your posted screencap
You just invalidated whatever point youre trying to make by proving your retarded

>a bunch of pol posters stumble into each other in the wild

>jewish athiest

You would be surprised how many goys are awake

Already happening.

Dude overdosed on red-pills

Jews are an ethnic group. They have diseases specific to them for fucks sake (pic related), no religion can give you hereditary diseases.

The religion is Judaism, Jewish is the ethnic group.

lol Sup Forums BTFO'D again
every time

>madagascar
>referencing hitlers plan for relocation of jews
>literally calling for the final solution of the mexican question
is nehlen, dare i say it... /ourguy/??????

Check this before shitposting, Moishe

This guy is fucking GOLD

NOOO NOOOO! STOP! YOUR MY CATTLE!!!

im ant checking shit you turkish nigger

nice

>Chaim got triggered

Kek

I can’t stop the keks, it’s a goldmine

anyone got the original meme image in OP?

That’s just the white version of ‘as a fellow white person...’

Kek, we have the best shitposter in all god-damned world

Bump

Yeah, they'll have a hard time covering him because they won't want people to get curious about the things he says. They'll probably try to ignore him as long as possible, and then throw it all at him late in the election if it looks like he can win.

People do NOT like to be told that their long-held political beliefs are a bunch of jewish smokescreen garbage. This will take a while, and people have to see the truth with their own eyes.

10 more years of this decline in america's world standing and you won't get a chickehawk huckster like trump but a real war veteran hitler type who will unite the public in an massive raging ball of fear and anger.

he should be 30-35 now, iraq/afghan vet, maybe injured, ptsd, he's probably browising Sup Forums right now. hey future hitler, annex mexico first bud.