Date a polish girl?

They're typically cute. Traditional and don't have fat slob McDicks diets like many western women these days.

The draw backs. They're nuts. It's 1 of 2 directions for Polish women. Either straight ahead everything is fine or total 90 degree turn and chaos.

They can be nutso aye, but yeah, I'd marry one.

>implying that all women aren't nuts

marry my ass
bone em dont own em

Some are cute but I will pass.

It's been shown that slavic, along with asian women, stretch out a lot easier.

im a 33yr old polish roastie ]AMA

Hey Aga, what are you doing on Sup Forums?

Slavic women are generally superior. I dated a Slavic girl and my mother is Slavic. I had to break up with my old girlfriend though because she's a fucking nut.

London
O
N
D
O
N

>dating a woman from the land of "Jews are our biggest allies"

I dated a Polish girl once, and it completely put me off them for good.
Incredibly lazy, hypocritical.

Polish women are massive racemixers

What's the difference between British and Polish men?

Which do you prefer?

Why aren't you married yet?

They're absolutely bat shit insane. It's the Jewish admixture coming through. Hence why there are such high rates of race mixing when they leave homogeneous Poland and the shaming of that society, much like Israel. But what do you get when Jews are abroad? They love to race mix.

Also Poles have high rates of schizophrenia and many Polish girls hear voices and are paranoid as fuck about you cheating, just like you know (((who))).

Women are a reflection of society that they inhabit. It doesn't matter if shes Eastern European, if she doesn't live in conservative environment she will become a degenerate 99 times out of 100.

>elected ''my daughter is a jew'' president

That's perfect though when you're in your early 20's slam as much as you can. Get it out of your system then find a decent broad.

British men with money are too poncy and kind of effeminate gay and not masculine or there are chavs but they are also gross as they are poor and uneducated everyone else is black or mudslime polish men are much better but I dont know any of them here I am not married because I am rich and am not paying out half of my money on inevitable divorce

>i assume women from countries poorer than mine are traditional: the thread

>or total 90 degree
it is turn 360 degrees and walk then

Difference is you know what happens in my country
I dont even know what happens in yours because you're completely irrelevant
Tell me what it's like to be an obsessed Europoor,

>fetishising and generalising nationality
I understand fags with yellow fever, but this? Are westerners really this desperate?

you mean 180?

im engaged but never want to get married unless they have more assets than me i feel like if I have a child now it will have down syndrome so im pretty depressed

Since you are polak, you should know, what commonly is code word stand for

she's jew

rest of your assumptions are correct, they are utter worthless materialistic hysteric disloyal sluts.

+ProTip
Have a Sexually Transmitted Disease test, before attempting to breed with her.

You'll need one more, once your dick'll start burning- that's ghonorhea
or your skin will bubble up, brains turn even stupid for a slavshit- that's syphilis or if she has been in Canada longer that 2 days, she might have AIDS from sucking nigger dick

Theyre supreme coal burners

My family is from Poland. Not worth the crazy, no matter how cute.

Poland is a based country

>pure and white

>good culture/people

>women look good

>made witcher 3 and other great games

>can drink like kings

>arguably the last bastion of hope in Europe

>fetishising and generalising nationality

thats going on for a long time

>Difference is you know what happens in my country
because your country is a gigantic circus where lots of retarded shit goes down. and i like a good comedy

>All this shit talking from *nglo incels about the bottom of the barrel whores who don't get wifed immediately and as a result leave their community
lmao

Getting married to my Polish gf next year who gave me her virginity. Gonna have 4-5 kids together.

Enjoy the scraps fags

>date a Russian/German rape baby
i was gonna bully but it actually doesn't sound that bad