Gabriel DropOut

Why is Raphi rich? I thought that everyone in heaven was equal.

I thought we established in another thread that it's because she whores herself

There's no indication they should be equal. If anything, they have that reward system and a work market.
Raphis family is probably as devious and scheming as she is herself, so they made their fortune by bullying naiive angels

>I thought that everyone in heaven was equal

I think only hell is communist.

Satania a best. A BEST.

I want to motivate this Gab

Maybe it's a matter of preference. Most angels probably prefer a humble life in a wooden shack but some probably like a big fancy house. Any "servant" angels are also probably doing it willingly and gladly, as we saw in this episode.

I feel bad for this guy.

>feeling bad for a no-fun-allowed killjoy

Honestly though user, it wouldn't have been that weird if a butler did show up.

hell I was surprised that a butler didn't show up. And even when he didn't, I thought they were just falling on hard-times and that they usually had a butler (kinda like the one guy not being able to afford a family torturer in the Discworld books).

Raph's family is probably one of very few big houses, likely reserved for high ranking angels who actually need them. They probably tricked everyone else into thinking their house was just as big as everyone else's, and no one could call them on it without looking covetous.

Communism is about demand. Rapheal's family thought they needed a big house, so they got a big house. I think.

Sup Forums pretends know what communism is: Episode 1917

what the FUCK was his problem?

Communism works differently in utopian society without restricted resources and a eternal "good" ruler.

I'm gonna break right into heaven
I can't wait anymore

meant for

Everyone is equal in heaven. It's just that some angels are more equal than others.
Some have big houses, while others have the means to end mankind.

Not a chuuni

>Raphiel is not only hotter than Satania but richer too

When's the episode where Raphiel's family buys Satania's family's home and business, forcing them into a life of eternal servitude to them, and making Satania her personal maid who goes down on her daily because Raphiel tricked her into thinking a good demon needs s strong tongue.

If Gab wasn't in this show nothing would change.

It would've made me drop the show on episode 2, not episode 5.

Well, it would probably be called something different

I would have never picked it up if Gab wasn't in it.

I wonder how disappointed you were when you realized she's barely the main character and is boring as sin.

But user, jews don't go to heaven.

I have read the manga long before the anime was announced, so I knew exactly what I was getting into.

Gabu is perfection