Goodbye Teenage Weeaboo Years

Finally getting rid of old VHS anime and random old manga from when I was a lonely teenage Weeaboo in Virginia

k

Why? Because now you're an old, lonely Weaboo in Virgina?

>Goodbye Teenage Weeaboo Years
You realize you are posting on Sup Forums still. You can just ask /m/ if someone wants those andy they will take them off your hands.

Ok? Fuck off no one care, retard.

>a thread died for this

did you never open the record of lodoss ones or did you just keep the plastic on it?
I guess I did that with my videotapes too sometimes.

>a thread died for this

I guess if you are giving them away you can give them to an user here.

Yeah, if some user wants them, I'd be glad to hand 'em over. All or nothing though.

Whereabouts in Virginia? I still got a VHS, I could give them a good home.

If I were to seriously lowball an estimate for retail on all those tapes at $20, that's $1100 in that box. It could go up or down, depending on how and when they were acquired.

Each one of those TV series tapes contains 2 episodes. Being a 90's anime fan was suffering.

I wish I lived on the east coast and could get them though.

I live in Washington State now

Nope I'm midwest still fucked. Maybe another user lives in the area and can find a home for them.

This is a longshot, but whereabouts?

No kidding? So do I. Do you have any complete series? Especially stuff that isn't available in Blu-Ray, like the full Lodoss War?

I kind of liike offtopic blogpost shitposts because it gives me an excuse to post doubles\

>no organization
Kill yourself faggot. But not until after you check these dubs

Fuck I forgot to spoiler the image.

>From Virginia to Washington State

That's what my family did before moving back in the 70s and choosing to set their dying ground as Danville. Also you should have donated those to me.

Will you be able to ship them to Bangladesh?

this is a nice set of classics, why don't you list it on ebay or something so i can buy it

I was buying VHS up until around late 2001, and they were going for $25 dubbed and $30 subbed.