What is their agenda?

Are all movie reviewers SJW types now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTaGBcHo9DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>now

>(((movie reviewers)))

Jew give themselves non-productive jobs and the result is that when we assume productivity in these non-essential areas, we find decay.

Both are SJW "social commentary"

Hollywood has been Communists since pre-McCarthy era. McCarthy was just the first to call them all out on it.

They get paid by Disney

The mouse dictates reviews

Rotten Tomatoes is a subsidiary of Fandango LLC. Rotten Tomatoes is just an advertising arm for them to sell more movie tickets. Bright is a Netflix movie isn't it? Fandango LLC does not care about it if they can not sell tickets for it.

The elves in Bright were clearly jews.

Only if they're paid.

First few seconds of the intro

Critics who aren't SJW:s won't find employment

It Ain't me starts playing.

They always were SJW Jews. Don't you remember the cartoon The Critic? It's one of the most Jewish shows ever created.

Disney bought reviewers.

True. But the original Heebs heading Hollywood were full blown USA loving capitalists. McCarthy threw too wide of a net and killed the Studio system and along with it the American Values in Hollywood, allowing the degenerates to fully take over.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTaGBcHo9DI

>believing this
McCarthy was being fed names by a defector and each and every person he named turned out to be a pro-communist Jew.

He was fed bullshit by the Commies so he would purposely fail and America would lose trust in the government. It’s the same reason the commies killed JFK and set up Nixon, so Americans would hate the government.

>he was fed bullshit
>all of his information was accurate
Commies didn't kill JFK, our CIA did.

Of what movie?

Movie reviewer is a bluepilled (((job)))

No, they were just white people

Is bright actually good?

And now the Russians are doing it again by attacking movie critics. You fell for a Russian shill thread.

love to watch sjws raped

Jews are white, goyim.

Bright is basically a remake of Alien Nation

There already were white people.

Had some good and bad moments, but was never boring. If nothing else, I'll commend the movie makers for trying something different with the buddy cop genre, instead of doing the same things we've already seen again and again. New stories are always appreciated imo, even if they fail, at least they tried to be creative. Better than what can be said about films like Star Wars, today

The Orc & Will Smith had decent chemistry. Reminded me of the first Bad Boys a little bit.

>McCarthy not being right

McCarthy, out of all the names he listed according to the Venona Cables released in 90's or 00's had a 92% success rate.

Bright was based. It evem had Will Smith in a very modern interracial relationship! BASED AS FUCK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>trying something different with the buddy cop genre
see

Did you just blow in from stupid town?

It's okay, a 5/10. I have to assume that critics made up their minds about it as soon as happened. In my opinion, the user score is silly high, but what taste can't account for is a reaction to critics being unreasonably negative.

Interesting, very close resemblances, seems the only difference is aliens instead of orcs.

you're not very BRIGHT are you

Clearly you did, faggot

>Are all movie reviewers SJW types now?
>now

FPBP

Let's get Bright to 95 gorrilian percent%

> fake news shitting on Bright posted on Leddit gets bot-upvoted in 2 hours to top 3 of the day

Yeah, okay. (((They))) know. I can smell a new cult classic for wokes.

The reviewers are just giant turds, never listen to them. if you do look at them, you should go watch the movie they rated worst.

Tried watching Bright with my gf. Saw the interracial couple and we both said lol of course. I expected this, then we get to the elves and I said there won't be a single black one unless its a slave or one of the good ones.
We made it halfway and fell asleep. Not a good movie but not a bad one either. Its just bland and what at first taste new and refreshing after a couple more bites is just the same stale shit, 2/10 unironically

I thought niggers were orcs?

no it's a battle between Netflix and Hollywood, that's part of the reason to the sex scandals

Nice try but im not watching the fucking emoji movie

FPBP

You don't fuck with Disney, ask Pixar.

Yeah in the movie that's basically how they're made to be portrayed, but it's hilarious with with the middle earthy references throughout

>Give The Last Jedi a bad review
>Disney sends three men to your home and you have a Mickey Mouse symbol carved on your tombstone

>Give Bright a bad review
>Netflix might not advertise on your blog for a while

I think the movie goers for The Last Jedi were more butt-hurt over nostalgia and how stuff used to play out in original trilogy.

From a one-and-a-half star movie review on Rotten Tomatoes:

Positives:
-The film looks wonderful, beautiful settings and fascinating character and creature designs.
-The acting was pretty darn good from all of the main cast
-The new characters themselves have a lot of potential to be fun and interesting, the story just lets them down.

Negatives:
-The character assassination of Luke and Leia (and Han in Force Awakens).
-Multiple plot holes within the story line and inconsistencies within the Star Wars universe.
-Some rather misplaced comedy that is more in keeping with a Marvel superhero film, think zingy one liners rather than comedy that arises naturally between characters.
-All the villains show themselves to be weak, which makes it hard to take them seriously.
-The film is heavy handed in delivering "moral lessons" it's really patronising.
-Poe and Rey in particular are a bit too "Mary Sue" in their abilities and neither suffer personal consequences.

As for Bright, yeah, I believe it is safe to say that SJWs are pushing their agenda on that. The movie is palatable, there were good and bad moments. But I would have rather watched something else that afternoon.

From a review, that gave it 10.0:
"This is what good ideas looks like. Ambitious, yet astonishingly well-executed. Tons of bad language, violence in fantasy/cop movie mash-up. Bright offers a clever critique of racism from a world of spells and sorcery."

It's great when got understand it was directed by algorithms designed by a Shadowrun fan.

Its iffy. Ill say this though. There wasnt really any whites as humans but all elves are blone hair blur eyed superhumans. I can definitely think normies would think them as white people

It's this exactly. Notice how terrible disney movies get at least average reviews from critics? Every marvel movie is 80 and up too. Plus Netflix is now directly competing with Disney so there's definitely some foul play.

I imagined it was Bad Boys 3 going into it and I enjoyed it. In terms of plot, it's not anything amazing, which is typical of most buddy cops as they're more about the chemistry between them. Several cliche moments of writing but that's to be expected. The Orc and Smith actually had really good chemistry and the comedy was so over-the-top that it worked. What they really excelled at was world-building, there is clearly a huge potential for more films to explore this Shadowrun-like world. There was some social commentary at the start about Orcs basically being the niggers of society but it actually made sense as they showed how Orcs are actually violent motherfuckers and served the Dark Lord 2,000 years ago. About a half-hour in they just focus on comedy and action.

Surprised they even had some actually triggering shit for leftists
>"It happened 2,000 years ago, can't we just let it go" in regards to Orcs serving the Dark Lord
>"Fairy lives don't matter today"
>The corrupt cops weren't just white, they had some asian and hispanics that were in the dirt
>The Elves were literally Jews and they named the Elves throughout the movie.

You don't go into this film expecting some Oscar-bait/highest-grossing film shit. You go into this expecting an entertaining action film. It's a film you grab a beer and watch this on a day off.

Just finished it, pretty good summary. Personally I think it would have been better as a miniseries, there's a whole lot they can do with world building and I hope they make a sequel.

Checked for laughs

Hi Luke

Modern liberalism is a mix of social activism underlined by a doctrine of authoritative adherance to capitalistic monopolies. (Google, Faceberg, Apple).

You mean jews. I know, semantics.

Kill yourself

latest pirates of the carribean got 12%
hang yourself