Asian women

when will the "asian women are qts" meme end? alot of them have plastic surgery to look half-assed decent, the ones that don't do plastic surgery cake up on make up, but when you take that make up off they turn into fucking goblins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFcT92M5iMU
youtube.com/watch?v=CaOkTKfxu44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would still fuck that one before and after
I’d make her lick my asshole while I jerked it sitting on her face in the lotus position

>tfw no qt asian gf :(

One wonders why OP is worried about this, since OP is a chad who has white women competing for his affections and he is not his mom's basement goblin himself.

k

the only goblin here is you, amerimutt

>make up 4.3 billion people
Of course there are ugly ones
Are you fucking retarded?

I'll stop looking at asian qts when white women stop acting like entitled fat asses

Kek that face on that guy

well my country doesn't have alot of asians, but the ones I saw here are pretty damn ugly

>you will never have an asian gf
feels bad man :(

>tries desperately to cherrypick an “””ugly””” Asian and still ends up posting 7/10 without up

Well Chinese are ugly and immigrate all over the world
Most koreans are cute and some japanese are

>fuck white women! they are fucking whores! ill get myself a based qt asian waifu

>pick the worst example of asian girl
>muh aryan women are traditional!
OP is a cuck.

8 billion asians and you're already repeating

I prefer the before in this one
She looks pretty cute
This one would make a good mother to my children
I would make a deal with this one
I’d buy her a shit ton of makeup and say just do this everyday and I’ll fug you good

Ok makeup doeant completely change a womens appearance.
The one on the left is in her 50s and the one on the right is in her 20s. You cant put lipstick on a pig to make it look better

shit tier asians need makeup. I'm guessing you've never met any qt koreans or japanese girls. china has some qts too but not as many and generally not as pale, everything else not listed is shit-tier asian.

Asians are attractive because men haven't changed in a 1,000 years, men want innocence, youth, modesty, reverence, chastity... western white women offer jaded promiscuity, vanity, envy, and disagreeableness. OP you sound like a white roastie who can't compete in a free market vs asian qts.

are you sure? watch this video and see for yourself
these are the "pure qt waifu" girls you're talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=UFcT92M5iMU
>pick the worst example of white girl
>muh asian woman are tradition!
user is a cuck

when will the "3D women matter" meme end?

She is prettier in the before

Nigger Male/Asian Female is basically non-existent. The blonde whore is considered very attractive by most natsoc/larpagan cucks that worship aryan women.

Asian women are better than white women. It's a common fact of our era.

>I'll stop looking at asian qts when white women stop acting like entitled fat asses
Which is to say never, right?

>posts a webm of a caked up chink

I married a Japanese girl
She has herpes and all her friends have herpes
And whenever we go to visit her family in japan
The tv airs ads for herpes every commercial break
Why do the Japanese have so much herpes?
Yes she gave them to me but I show no signs because of my high immunity
Still it’s seen as normal in Asian cultures to have herpes

white women can't compete, is she caked up?

all asians are shit tier. no exceptions.

european women were innocent, modestful and all that stuff 50 years ago until amerimongrels spread their jewish crap to europe. now you can only find those types of girls in eastern europe
>all white women are whores and coalburners
t. virgin who never leaves his basement
white women date the least outside our race. pic related

Germanic women...

Where can i find a 1,80 curvy German wife Hanz ?

>date/marry
I don't see any stats on fucking. I never do from you white knights. You know white women fuck many times before marriage, right? They don't have to be dating to fuck.

>when will the "asian women are qts" meme end?
When asian women stop being qts...

Due to the increase in Muslims
German is no longer a race it is now just a nationality
the same as America
Make sure you include what type of German you like now for future posts

so cute

yes she is because her face doesnt have "spots"
i don't see any stats on black men fucking white women. also if it wasn't for you americuckcs bringing your degenerate shit to europe our women would've been more traditional, but you mongrels just have to fuck shit up everwhere you go, don't you?
asians aren't this naturally pale. you can see that they obviously have makeup on.

Nice job finding 2/10 asians. Too bad your average 5/10 white guy can have a 8/10 asian qt, so you're posts are irrelevant.
Asian women will never stop being qts, and never stop challenging white women to raise their game by taking white men.

I went to a Chinese school when I was young. Pic related. No one was allowed to wear make up because it's school rules and it's Catholic plus they were too young for make up.

Sure there may be not too good looking ones among my classmates, like in any other race. But in general majority were alright or at least not as bad as OP presents them to be.

>women going to incredible lengths to appear white
really bungled my jungle

They just need to be thin/flat and do their hair in the same style.

Twin tails pic related

calling bullshit on this before / after

the point of my post was to discourage race mixing with lesser races, it doesn't concern americans because they're already part of the lesser race due to mongrelizing with latinos and negros

nope, and that bitch is hella ugly

the ones in the pic still look ugly
i'm not a woman you stupid mutt

If you straightened your hair, dyed it black, lost 50 lbs, and learned how to cook then I doubt you would be this insecure.

>twice
/kpg/ leave REEEEEEEE

nigga you crazy. marry a white woman and see what awaits you

JFC

marry a fat retarded amerishit woman and see what awaits you*

Mostly this and/or cut down to 16-17.00 bmi

I'm so fucking tired of these dumb threads. If you like Asians, just marry one. If you hate white women, just keep it to yourself, it's not as if you'll have to deal with us. Whatever you do, just leave us alone.

Miscegenation is genetic dead

ROASTIE DETECTED
PERIOD BLOOD SPURTING OUT LIKE A GRANDMA SPIT TALKING WITHOUT HER DENTURES
HER QUEEFS SOUND LIKE AIR ESCAPING A WET SUPER MARKET BAG

Keep in mind these threads are meant to fatigue you. They're meant to discourage you one way or the other. Pay attention to who hides behind meme flags. So just be you and remember this is all banter.

This is how it is with every woman you fucking retard. Once they get about 25 it's all downhill.

>this thread

Everyone loves brit slags.

> Men want innocence, youth, modesty, reverence, chastity... western white women offer jaded promiscuity, vanity, envy, and disagreeableness.
Oh we like white women if they posses the aforementioned values. You always hear about 'yellow fever' being about asian women's 'submissiveness' but that word really just encapsulated the values non-western asians posses and that (the vast majority of) white women have long since abandoned. Start ACTING like the asians white men are attracted to, you don't have to fucking LOOK like them.

When will Trump begin accepting qt north Korean refugees? Seriously we need this shit. Imagine all the white women tears, it will be awesome. White women repeatedly vote for shitty leftist politician and muh immigrants and to be, so fuck them. I abandoned white women long ago.

North Koreans are nationalist they aren't "oh my godu i wantu toa b white"

Most of the qt Korean girls had plastic surgery. I don't know about Japanese though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CaOkTKfxu44
SUM TING WONG!

He's making the point that leftists would stop clamoring to bring in refugees they'd have to compete with

no, he's making the point that he wants to bring in 10 million of disgusting gook females into america to impregnate with elliot rodgers

how the fuck is this attractive to you?

White women, this is what you must evolve to in order to defeat the yellow menace. The ball's in your court now.

What is up with the goddamn 'pluck out eyebrows and pain them on' meme??
Like who the fuck thinks that's a good idea? Is that just a botched pluck job where you couldn't get two eyebrows even so you plucked them all out?

>What is up with the goddamn 'pluck out eyebrows and pain them on' meme??
it's the same meme as "lmao just wear makeup to hide you're ugly fucking face hahaha"

>alot of them have plastic surgery to look half-assed decent, the ones that don't do plastic surgery cake up on make up, but when you take that make up off they turn into fucking goblins.

You do realize this also applies to 98% of western womens as well, right?

Females are a species born and sustained via deception and lies.

It's not really their fault, it all goes back to the days of early man. Not even Mongo wants to fuck an ugly cave-chick, and if he's not fucking you, he's not putting his neck on the line to protect you from the predator of the day either.

You want to survive, you be pretty, or make pretty for Mongo.

t. white roastie

pic related has elf ears

>when will the "asian women are qts" meme end
never. betas don't know that asian women are the ugliest women in the world when they're not wearing makeup

Always smash in the shower before you commit.

how the fuck is that not attractive to you?

>t. lives in Vancouver

Remember that the divide and conquer brigade is out in force today. Just look at the threads in the catalog. Banter is fun, but keep in mind who makes these threads and why

yeah, i agree, but asian women almost always put tons of make up to not look like a monkey + have monolid surgery to not have those soulless down syndrome eyes
i would screw her, but i wouldn't marry her, dunno, asians are just not my type

I would never be able to date an asian and introduce her to my friends and family while retaining my self-respect. I'd hide her and just bang her in secret and hope no one sees us together.

t. good soygoy

everyone's sad from christmas and taking it out by trolling
also anyone who does not find the well-proportioned, wide-hipped, tight-pussied, raven-haired asian qt (with perfect-sized breasts) in user's picture here is a flaming homosexual

racemixing is bad, Hmkay?

reddit.com/r/hapas

attracted=/=want to fuck

White women are disgusting

I don't understand the obsession with Asian women. They're alright at best.

it's true, they are

Pic thread related