TICK TOCK AMERICUCKS

In less than two decades, the World will be led by China masterrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtdUWW8NxDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And on the verge of environmental disaster and collapse. Go post somewhere else Haung.

Haung you self whitu piggu

Fake and gay

>hueland is on the fucking list
>credibility

HUE HUE HUE BR BR BR

China and India need more diversity

China has 4 times the population. It’s embarrassing that they don’t have a larger economy right now.

4/5

subtracted 1 point for using a meme flag

>>gdutlXPe

Joking right?

Joking right?

>India
>already slowing down
>already failed its targets in 2017
>investors already moving out again because they learned the hard way Indian infrastructure, human ressources and logistics are literally worthless shit
>not heading for collapse by 2018

couldn't be more ready for a war with the subhuman chinese baby stompers

You just don't understand the environment doesn't matter.

You know, this would have been perfect if you didn't fuck up "yourself" and weren't using a meme flag.

Brazil is the country of the future and always will be.

Show your flag, leaf

2017 was a temporary setback due to demonetization and GST being introduced. The rules are being heavily simplified and we'll bounce back in 2018. Exports are once again growing >25%

I know you're joking but India is probably the most diverse country in the world

>In less than two decades, the World will be led by China masterrace.

Anyone who doesn't think that the U.S. have plans to collapse the Chinese economy if it threatens Americas status in the world is a fool.

>Chinese have almost no environmental regulations
>Liberals laugh when Chinese overcome white people in industrial output
It's really just about hating Whites with them.

The amount of hispanics and whites in India is laughable. Having a bunch of their neighbors invade them doesn't make them diverse.

I fail to see how the environment matters here

#1 in diversity probably goes to Brazil right now and Canada in a few more years.

China is incredibly superior to the muttnited states

China is a paper tiger with massive problems they keep on kicking down the road rather than address them. The only reason why its hasn't collapsed is the sheer will of the communist party.

India is still so backward infrastructure and education wise it will never be a major player until it fixes that. Not pooing on the street helps

Lol US needs China just as much as China needs the US. They can cut economic ties any day, but it will create another great depression in both nations.

You fell for the propaganda

>American education
>5/100 of the races aren't there so it must not be diverse, even though the other 95 are.
You better be trolling nigger.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Not if the US manages to rebuild its manufacturing base or find a puppet to do it.

USA will its global power within 5 years

Lose or regain?

Lol Chinese master race. The Chinese will literally turn yhe Earth into a place of constant consumption and competition and technological progress will slow down or halt.

>Its another Waning Empire can't peacefully go into 2nd place for a few decades and casts the World in War episode.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

Lol, we can completely reverse this shit show in 10 years with competent leadership. We are not that far gone

>Brazil economy
>Not a meme

Our country is in essence, a pyramid scheme where politicians rob the country blind then fuck off to Europe and a meat grinder for arms manufacturers to dump weapons and watch people kill themselves in the streets.

They keep saying this every 6 months. How many times does China and India need to overtake everyone?

Ai eet flied lice, wolk in sweatchops, mi is supeliol to white.

With who? India? Lmao

Yes

Hey Mexifag, wanna fuck?

China has the same problem as India: even if their GDP was 5x that of the USA, they would still be a struggling nation.

The problem is their infrastructure is decades behind, needs to support literally a billion people more than America's infrastructure does and has terrain that's just as large and challenging, if not moreso.

China could drop $20 trillion on infrastructure and still not be caught up to America today in terms of individual quality of life.

If they try to spend too much on the military, they risk a revolt, which could easily turn into a military coup, and they know it.

China is on the brink of revolution at any given day. The average citizen in China is not happy about the state of things, namely that they are so far behind the rest of the world. As Chinese tourism increases, discontent at home will too.

US is going to go down as the most boring short lived empire in history they didn't grow physically and their cultural contribution is action movies from the 1980s and comic book franchises.

We can easily convince people to return to the US and make factories. Trump's 21% rate is helping. Most companies don't particularly want to leave the US and if they have the opportunity to make equivalent profits making shit here then they will. Its mostly avoiding double taxation and dealing with the Chinese which are a fucking pain in the ass.

> next decade Japan or some Asian country will overcome the west

Nobody knows the future but this has been said decades ago, remember all those 80s and early 99s movies about the future where Japan owns everything

>whitebois denying Indian superiority

Indians are teaching their fucking dogs to write while Americans can't pass literacy tests

Most are illiterate

>but muh one example

China, okay. India & Brazil, ur avin a laff m80

Hate to break it to you but nobody cares about the difference between a Sri Lankan and a south Indian. The real races anyone gives a shit about are:

>Whites
>Blacks
>Arabs/North Africans (brown muzzies)
>East Asians
>Latinos
>Native Americans
>"Indians" (Punjabi and the darker rejects)

Canada is more diverse than you, as is Brazil.

>literally teaching a K9 how to write
>not single handed superiority right there

u trolling? Indians are the new masterrace. Their fucking dogs are learning to write youtube.com/watch?v=VtdUWW8NxDM

That may work. But think of how much it will cost moving all of those factories and companies from Asia back to the US. The whole reason why our factories are in China, is because it's cheap. Prices of products will increase dramatically if they being to be produced in the US.

China and India almost got into a border war 4 months ago. Too much friction for either not to end up in economic ruins due to wars on their borders... and don't forget about the next Korean crisis that'll erupt next year. Asia is too volatile for Japan not to end up on top in that region, thus taking the #2 spot.

Every race in the world with the exception of amerindians are present in India. Which is why we are the Aztec Master Race

They said that 10 years ago.

*begin

I don't see any niggers on that list

>mem fag
You have to poo in it raghead.

>crack wives matter
>memeflag
>nobody cares what u think.

China really screwed themselves with the one child policy. Pretty well an entire generation of men since female babies were aborted en masse. On top of that if they end up fighting a war someplace their numbers only deplete further by 2050.

Good.
They can lead the world, blow up the middle-east, rape Africa, import their culture and whatever the fuck they want.
America needs a smoke break.

Still no clean water.

Good. I can't wait until we have insectoid hive minds running the planet. We'll see how long individualism and progressivism lasts.

In tiny numbers. India is still a vast majority Punjabi & Arab. Brazil is an actual mix with no major group holding more than 35%.

We're innovative. Along with Germany, the UK,Japan, and SK.All they do it make cheap plastic toys and ship them, and other cheap products that break in a day or two. India as well. Wow. You make a bunch of towels and ship them. So innovative.

Not exactly and they wouldn't move them. They will construct new plants in America and phase out the Chinese one. You are also forgetting that that the Chinese population is going to demand more than trinkets soon. If we play our cards right we can capture most of the manufacturing in the world because I doubt Poos and Nigs can replace the Chinese.

Do they take into account the power and strength of diversity. China has almost none

A larger economy doesn't actually mean that things are better for most of the people in that nation.

Please respond to the video i posted. About the Indian man teaching his dog to write. I've been looking for an opportunity to post it for a long time so it's really frustrating when people ignore it. It's right here

Also I believe that an average American worker can outproduce an average Chinese worker like 12 to 1 due to the manufacturing tech we have. The only thing they have is that the 12 Chinese cost less than the 1 American

Nigga I don't give a shit about a strawman. India has severe systematic problems that will take decades to overcome.

CHINA WIRR GROW RARGER

Also I see is some poo beating the shit out of a dog and the dog ain't doing shit

They're the most pussiffied super power to exist.

Time for a China redpill. The soulless will soon be harvested by the millions.

Alright fine.
He's probably not teaching his dog how to write and it's actually an attempt at a funny video.
While it may be funny over in India or whatever country it may be because they don't view pets like family members, so slapping them around may not seem like a big deal.
There, I replied.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein. #justicefortrayvon

I love Chinese girls they are cute and femine not like white girls who act like they just had a brazillian wax and bitch about the patriarchy 24/7 and talk like a truck driver saying stuff like "X is da shit!!!"

White girls are gross.

It's called DISCIPLINE

Funny since britain never expanded and had no cultural contributions

you are pussified.

While (((these))) bloody politicians - EU as in US - are in affect, assuming this to be a feat is somewhat disturbing by itself. I wonder why they haven't surpassed us already.

>hues 6th place

i'd be more willing to believe in a 60th place in 15 years

Yeah, they said this about Japan in the 80s too.

When Europeans ruled the world they took shit from no one. They invaded and made sure you were under their thumbs. For America they're bunch pussies who'd sell themselves for money and power. Can't even win wars.

Agreed, we won't even touch NK.

Well technically it did kinda slow down, but not as badly as people though.

its amazing what you can produce when you enlsave your citizens

I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.

>India
>1 in 4 Indians cant even read their literacy tests
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How can a country even mange to be this retarded

Chinese generally hates niggers, so that's bad news for you

>WHEN
Pussies.

sure

no it didn't

Asia already dominates the Waifu market; West cant compete in love or money!

Also, I hear China is spending hundred of millions on AI and robotics. What happens to all the Chinamen when they're replaced by robots by their own government?

>Indian infrastructure, human ressources and logistics are literally worthless shit
The real problem with India is the caste system.

Seems cool

So racism is okay but caste system is not? Fucking lol

I have a Chinese (Beijing) friend that wants to build his audio equipment factory in the US badly. He is quite wealthy.

Seems doubtful. They have one of the worst looking age distributions and will be worse than japan's in a few decades. Huge gender disparity in male favour is bad for population as well. Combined with how their GDP is artificially inflated currently (look up china ghost cities for example of billions sunk into buildings no one will ever live in just to have a higher gdp) and an eventual look into their environmental disaster areas by the rest of the world and they will be hard pressed to have a real economy. The education and living conditions in their communist sections outside economic zones and rich elite is also going to be a major factor affecting their growth. A huge downturn and collapse is far more likely than this fantasy scenario.

And we don’t like black people. What’s your point. We hate anyone who isn’t Chinese.

YES GENERAR

>China becomes the world's super power on par or greater than the United States
>Give absolutely no fucks for the ethical systems established in Europe
>Chinese colonialism completely takes over Africa

I'm actually okay with this.

Fuck you, India will be a superpower by 2025. Don’t make any shitting street jokes, India has luxury shitting streets specifically designed for the act of defecting as nature intended

>Hueland
>India
What