Gleipnir

New Gleipnir is out.
Rip cat loli

>Rip cat loli

Dropped.

>sasuke tier kid with uber powers
K

Where can you find raws? I want to skip ahead a few chapters

Did he just resolve not to run away just in the nick of time to get cat loli killed?

What exactly is the author doing?

I knew it since she appeared
meh, it's been so long from the previous chapter that I don't care

There are none, this is the newest chapter that came out in Japan this month.

>meh, it's been so long from the previous chapter that I don't care
It's been literally one month, user. Is this the first monthly series you've ever followed or what?

No but it's just that I predicted so many stuff that would happen since I started reading it that I'm kinda getting bored and didn't gave it too much importance, almost nothing.
I basically picked it up and then less than two months later I'll drop it.
Maybe I'l retake it in about a year or more, if the manga gets to endure that much time (or if I'll make it up to then)

>best girl only lasted 4 chapters

she was too pure for this world ;_;

Rage mode y/n?

So he's essentially immortal right?

Like there are no biological parts moving him around just his own willpower.

He's dead if he turns back, and he can't heal himself. He also has a huge scar on his neck in human form after his head got ripped off, he'll probably look like Frankenstein's monster even if he does make it through this.

That really depends on what the second wish did

if the wish fixed him once then yeah he's fucked but if the wish lets him fix himself then it'll just be Frankenstein situation.

They don't even need him to have healing powers, Claire has a second coin they can use to heal him again.

She didn't deserve that fate.

Did they ever say if wishes could bring back dead people? I hope they can't or else the story is gonna have no tension after this.

Probably not, or she would have tried that when she thought he was dead the first time. She only used the coin when she realized he was alive.

>Kill best girl right after her chapter
Why can't we ever have nice things?

because this manga is mostly about suffering and Darwinian survival of the fittest mentality.

what was that other manga with weird mascot monsters?

It was good nornal thril manga but now it just edgy shit.

Is the her spinal cord or his?

Probably the zipper on his back.

Is her body still inside him.

Pygmalion?

I'm pretty sure it was revealed that there's nothing inside of him but flesh, so it's either hers or the zipper

>Probably not, or she would have tried that when she thought he was dead the first time
She doesn't necessarily know, does she? It doesn't seem like the alien told her much in specific.

>What exactly is the author doing?
Making Shuichi suffer even more apparently.

>(or if I'll make it up to then)
Are you dying or something?

I didn't like that kid when he showed up last chapter, now I'm hoping for the chains of Gleipnir to be shed, and for the great wolf to rend some flesh. But honestly that kid is the scariest Stand User to never appear in JJBA.

it's the zipper. Too big to be the spine

I'd think so they were swooshed together by a giant pair of hands.

well, no one else is even close to her level of cuteness, so there's little reason to care about the others' fates. I hope for nothing but gruesome carnage for the the rest of the characters.

>tfw no eject button

She must be feeling crushed

You're attempt at a joke fell flat user.

Sorry, still trying to come to grips with it

Well keep it together, there are more pressing matters at hand.

Never thought I'd drop a manga this fast. Fuck this shit and fuck the insane bastard for introducing a character and killing them in the next chapter.

See you next month

Rekt, the camera head guy reaction will be hilarious.

>Get cucked and have your gf killed all in the same week.

Is she really his girlfriend? I got the feeling from the previous chapters that the guy was just obsessed with her. I forgot if they ever discuss the girl's power, she might be okay after all next chapter with some secret healing power and shit.

I'm actually quite fucking mad about this. I haven't posted a rage.jpg in quite a long time.

Why the shit? Cute girls are not for dying and also I didn't want this manga to be ragebait like it's seemingly going to be.

Her power was just to have cat ears. That's it.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they gave her some regenerative shit.

dropped in 1 second

>gee I'll just stand here and get grabbed
the MC is such a dickless wonder

>Rip cat loli
dropped

So animal girl from Akame is Kill?

Huge surprise!

What's the fuck i'm reading? I just reading chapter 2 and wanna vomit from zero sense this manga makes. Fucking killing machine monster can't take damn phone from a bitch and obey to her, what's the fuck?

You know I actually had hope for this manga, but everything after they met Claire's sister has been pretty shitty.

Girl with the mc? He want some of dem skeleton tiddies man.

He is spineless retard made this way, because author couldn't figure out how to pair them up.

Is the cat girl really dead? I'm not okay with this.

She was annoying/ an eye sore the whole time but

Her squashing was even more graphic than Kaori's.

Ever read the authors other works? Theyre senseless and poorly paced. This one tumbled quickly and is now falling apart. Why do losers keep getting work and lovable artist get sick and die

>Rip
More like crush, but the result is the same.

>Why do losers keep getting work and lovable artist get sick and die

The demiurge demands entertainment.

Author just wanted clare to get deep inside him.
Everything else is just bonus.