Most useless member award (NATO) goes to: Canada

>Army size: 49,500 (23,000 regular force, 17, 000 reserve forces, 5000 rangers, 4,500 civilians
>Has done nothing of note in 70 years
>Nostalgic for WWII; Juno beach was little more than a sandy hill defended by Soviet POW's and Hitler youth you exaggerating pussies
>Present day incapable of peace keeping or counter insurgency; army chronically under funded (14 billion) and under trained
>No attack helicopters
>Virtually no AA capability
>3rd world navy
>Skeleton 3 regiments of infantry plagued by bureaucracy, one of which needs to be staffed by entirely french speaking soldiers
Inb4 Snipers
>JTF-2 has less than 100 operators and CSOR has done nothing significant since its creation in 2005, barely on par with US army Rangers
Why should western countries keep footing the bill for these malingering loafers? Leafs are left wing leaning parasites, and we have nothing to gain by allying ourselves with those loyalist crown cucks. Alberta can choose to annex, as may BC minus Hong Couver, the rest get sarin gas. Syrup niggers, explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnak_Farm_incident
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>Army size: 49,500 /
youtu.be/X_TnPUu4oPY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Friction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Hey Private, parade rest or some shit."

You can stop posting this thread and disband NATO at any time.

might as well annex syrup land.

Do you just go on Sup Forums and google "Canada" daily or something..."I know you have no life cause you're on Sup Forums too, lol"

really not Luxemburg?

Maybe when there was a very real threat of Soviet bombers coming in over the arctic there was a need for them to be in shape, but I'm pretty sure nowadays big brother America can handle it
Not that I think that's an excuse for the sad state they're in, but yeah

>another shill thread spreading disinfo about allied forces

see

>has done nothing of note in 70 years.
*ahem*

*Breathes in*

The best shot I ever got in Arma 3 was 2,400m, and thats a goddamn video game. To do this in real life is incredible.

> actual world events are influenced by shitposting on Sup Forums
> whoever controls the narrative on Sup Forums controls the world
I hate to break it to you senpai

"If you eat your enemies, you win"
Russia's GDP is like that of Texas and still pretty sure a few leafs blowing around Latvia don't exactly have Putin shaking in his boots

Oh no, how dare Canada not have a strong military so they can fight Israel's wars. How dare they spend their money on infrastructure or tax cuts rather than subsidizing welfare-niggers to live off the military.

Think about it, goy. If Western countries didn't have a strong military, we couldn't have defeated Nazi Germany! That's why you should worship the army!

Go ahead and disband NATO, we don't give a fuck

Rob Furlong, Aron Perry, and an unnamed JTF-2 member have done something of note. The Canadian army has done nothing of note in over 70 years.

Leave the canucks alone, they're demoralized enough as is.

No, they need to be bullied mercilessly until they arrest Justin Castro

Nazis would have thrown you into a work camp you fat neet; what a fat excuse for you to not serve in the military

Have you heard Canada is to buy USED F-18's from Austrailia to make up for the retiring CF-18's? Its hard for some of us to get patriotic these days

Reminder that Rob furlong lied aboot his shot, and was also fired from the canadian police a few years ago.

He didn't lie about anything.

His getting fired was down to pissing on someone in a drunken incident, which is about standard for Commonwealth infantry.

My all time favorite Canadian sniper

Canadians were fucking savages when they “rescued” my city, not saying my country had a better military.

Yeah, didn't those autists shoot up a Croat counter offensive when they were "neutral" peace keepers, technically still placing them at a state of war with Croatia like 20 years later?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket

That’s way they can’t do shit. The dutch were involved in serbia but we couldn’t do much. Because of that 2000 muslims died. What makes our involvement usefull

Canucks haven't even been peace keepers since like 2004, I'm genuinely wondering what they actually do in 2017 besides LARP and autistically thumb their noses at US troops

*Shits in your tank*

Only one country followed the US army everywhere. The Australia.

You're god damned right!

Canada as well. Sometimes we are just sneaky about it. Like Vietnam.
Why this post every day, 5 times a day?
You have 10x the population as us. 10x all our numbers and they are not far off yours.
Using that logic, you got more niggers than our entire country has population, how's that feel?
We all know our army is shit. Maybe we should start Estonia's shit army threads too.

NATO needs to be disbanded and all of the People who were involved in the bombing of Serbia need to be arrested and rotting in prison.

>curve of the earth

I hope they work as well as thier Eucalyptus trees!

>The Canadian army has done nothing of note in over 70 years

Yup, that's why an American general mistook RegForce units for special forces in the opening year of operations in Afghanistan.

We actually mistook a lot of your units in the opening year of operations in Afghanistan; mostly because you're too dumb to use IR strobes and still had WWII era coms
>Special Forces
Is this why they showed up in relish green Cadpat and most of their initial KIA's were from driving around in soft skinned jeeps?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarnak_Farm_incident

>Americans who have known for years what we use because we don't hide it still mixed up our RegForce with special forces due to the fact we hold RegForce to American special forces standards
>American Air Force incompetence is the fault of Canadian Army

Look just because your country is large enough to have a massive army and ours isn't doesn't mean you can blame us for the fact that we train our men to be the best they can and you leave incompetent people at the wheel.

Don't dismiss their ability just because our government sucks.
They got the gear they got, and did the best they could with it. Not sure how that is a soldiers fault or what that has to do with their skills as a soldier.
You guys were driving around in unarmed hummers, sitting on steal plates as your only protection from a IED. I will not blame your soldiers for that.

>RegForce to American special forces standards
Being this dilusional.
>Following basic training, (Canadian) Army recruits train for the Soldier qualification for approximately one month and then Infantry Soldiers attend one of three Forces training centres for 17 weeks of Infantry training

>After graduating basic training and AIT,army Airborne School – 3 weeks in Ft Benning GA. Special Operations Preparation Course (SOPC) – 19 continuous days in Ft Bragg NC. Special Forces Assessment and Selection (SFAS) – 19 continuous days in Ft Bragg NC Q Course SFQC (Phase II): Individual Skills – During this phase of SF training Soldiers in-process at Fort Bragg and begin their SF training. This phase is approximately 13 weeks in duration and includes training in Small Unit Tactics, SF Tactics, Survival Skills and Language and Cultural Training..

You do realize that we use our army mostly for occupations and have a Marine Corps for fighting that alone is our smallest branch also being larger than your combined army, navy, and air force?

this thread is made by russian shills to divide the great allies of NATO

Yea, just like you have more niggers than our entire population.
You're 10x the population, is that so hard to grasp?
Let me guess? You have a bigger army than Malta?

>Being this dilusional
Hey if your generals are the ones thinking our RegForce are special forces, well that probably happens for a reason.

Probably the same reason why comparisons are usually done between the Canadian Army and the USMC, since they tend to have more comparable abilities.

So the reason your army is so far behind ours in terms of training is because you only use them for occupation. That's probably the biggest insult I've ever seen anyone throw towards the US Army.

Though it's not like we need our military to be that large anyway given we don't have a colonial empire to maintain.

How TF are you going to do shit against Moscow with no attack helicopters leaf? You're like our cheering section at best

Unlike you, American's actually are able to move to the majority of areas in our country. Meanwhile in and around Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver are just as nigger infested, with basically no alternatives outside small towns in the middle of butt fuck no where. You know who's got a small population and a bad ass miliary? Israel; and they are still using OD greens and 1980's hand me downs. You suck

We have a larger GDP then Russia, with 30million people.
Just like in WW2, if the country has to go into war mode, we can produce a vast amount of shit. Bombardier is producing Trains and Planes right now, while all the car factories are still making cars.... Tomorrow is could be tanks, and attack Helis.

How bout we disband your country too? I heard The frozen north has lots of oil...

hey goys its this thread again

>Meanwhile in and around Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver are just as nigger infested
Never been to Canada or even bothered to look at the stats eh?

>basically no alternatives outside small towns in the middle of butt fuck no where

Yup, confirmed, neither been here nor looked into things.

What a Jewish post. I should have known you were a kike divide and conquering.

Seconded.
Won't work. Russia's a walking corpse.

>Just like in WW2, if the country has to go into war mode, we can produce a vast amount of shit
Your populace is filled to the brim with leftist bugmen and you know it, the million man army would never happen Canadians aren't even a shadow of that nationalistic or militant anymore...no shit your GDP is larger than Russia, that's what I'm saying: it's not the 1980's, they aren't a global threat. They would still fuck your shit up although

Yeah whatever you say shlomo.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/>Army size: 49,500 /

I studied in Ottawa for 3 years, it's pretty blatant even that once white enclave is being over run by arabs...and you know I'm right. MOST of your population lives close to those three areas, like where do you live, if not close to Toronto, Montreal, or Vancouver? I'm in Ft Lauderdale, 85% white.
Wait, I thought we were the jews puppet army...wouldn't they want us united and pro war?

hey listen ere mate our eucalypt trees are being killed by people lik eyou smarmy yanks and our std infested koalas are starving because of it, are u fuckin happy now seppo?

>Stop picking on them!
>t. of Cucknadian ancestry
No, fuck you! They need to be broken in will and spirit, then remade into a country worthy of being our neighbor/hat and an Anglo!

Lol, who could forget this gem...the absolute state of the Canadian infantry

We are less than 5% Nigger while you are 14%, with a 10x the population, and we are infested?
I came name several cities in the US which are totally fucked. No such city exists in Canada.
Toronto is shit on the eyes, but in terms of safety, it's pretty damn safe.

>where do you live, if not close to Toronto, Montreal, or Vancouver?

Depends what you mean by "close". If you mean "can drive there in a reasonable amount of time", then Montreal, since I live in Ste-Jean-sur-Richelieu, which is about half an hour's drive beyond the Montreal suburban sprawl.

97% white.

Then again Quebec is pretty white as a whole since even the "diverse" Montreal is 75% white.

Oh no, thanks for pointing that out. Best to pay your taxes. You need to build another aircraft carrier. Better cut healthcare and programs like meals on wheels. Israel isn't going to defend itself.

80% of our Army comes from Quebec on East.
90% White, furthest thing from leftist bugmen.
Just like the US, only the cities are liberal, just about EVERY other city is votes conservative.
The US is the exact same. Were just scaled down.

>We are less than 5% Nigger while you are 14%, with a 10x the population, and we are infested
What is population distribution, hense pointing out how most of your population are stuck close to said nigger infested regions.
>I came name several cities in the US which are totally fucked. No such city exists in Canada
Richmond, BC is majorty Chinese you retard, Toronto is like 40% white....
>Brings up safety
Obviously you absolute pussies would worry about feeling "safe"

Really not that impressive user. American snipers would low crawl for miles behind enemy lines to off vietcong HVTs. Let alone the story of 2 snipers, from opposite sides, hunting each other for days in the jungle.

If Canadian bro had opposition, and the stress from it and made that shot, I'd be impressed.

>Believing in the free health care meme
You do realize every communist from Che Guevera to Mao has used that carrot stick, right leaf? Here's a hint: we already have socialized medicine in the US, everybody is entitled to it. It's called the US veteran affairs, it's absolute cancer, but STILL faster and better quality than when I was living in Ottawa

Quebec is a degenerate liberal shithole filled with crypto commies. That's like me moving to Santa Barbra and being happy I'm around mostly white people

>80% of our Army comes from Quebec on East.
Are you autistic? That's your volunteer army, you're absolutely fucked during a draft. And 90% white is a fucking lie, your military is pushing quotas for minoritys and women

I wish he was Castro's son, at least then he would have balls

You really know fuck all about Quebec don't you? Stop using reddit for your information about the world, the only place that's commie around here is a part of the island and even there it's a minority opinion and mostly hated.

We voted for the libs in the previous election and the NDP in the one before that because we don't have loyalty to a party. If one dicks us over we vote for another instead of doing like the rest of you and sticking with the guys dicking us over. It's why we're the biggest battleground in the country during elections.

You stupid maple kike, I lived in Ottawa for 3 years; Quebec was like a 10 minute drive. Quebec makes California look based

You can live close to a place without knowing anything about it. A perfect example of that is you, for example.

You posted the same thread every day for the last few days faggot

The best thing about Quebec is how easy the women are, basically exactly like Toronto you just don't have to bullshit them so much. Best molly on the planet, surprisingly good blow, and aggressive niggers. Je Me Sux Soverign

Do you just go onto Sup Forums and google Canada daily? You absolute cock smith

>Has done nothing of note in 70 years

Are you retarded? They fought in every war with the US

youtu.be/X_TnPUu4oPY

>What is Vietnam
>What is Operation Desert Storm
>What is Operation Iraqi Freedom
Also, learn how to read NOTHING OF NOTE...i.e. they took Juno in WWII so I'll give them that, even though it was basically a sand hill guarded by Soviet POW's and Hitler youth they GREATLY exadurated about for national pride

Actually between Korea and Afghanistan the only war we "fought" in was Operation Desert Storm, some operations in the Balkans, and Somalia.

Now granted we did provide material aid to all conflicts the US took part in, and 50,000 of our boys volunteered in the US military in Vietnam, but for the most part we where preparing for the big one instead of taking part in the small ones. The big one just never came.

Just ignore this retard since he clearly knows nothing about anything and is just hating on Canada because he's still heartbroken over a girl from here who dumped him.

Too bad the majority of "soldiers" you sent to Kandahar were fat POGs (WOG's for CF)

You literally confirmed everything I was just saying
>only war we "fought" in was Operation Desert Storm
Who did you send? How many troops?
>50,000 of our boys volunteered in the US military in Vietnam
In who's military you stupid fuck? "you" didn't send shit, they chose to go as individuals
> for the most part we where preparing for the big one
Really, is that what you were doing? Gutting your military since the 70's, getting rid of your airborne, cutting your infantry down to 3 regiments...leafs have no self awareness

40% Chinese area that I could stroll through at 2am on a Friday. Chinese are much better than Mexicans or blacks you retard.
Stop acting like a internet tough guy. You wouldn't walk through many areas in NY, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, LA, etc. Only a retard would, so maybe you would.
I live in Toronto, so no need to preach to the choir. It's a shithole.
Look in the mirror faggot. Your entire country is nearing 50% non white, never mind a single city.
Weren't so fucked in WW2 with half the population were we?
In a draft, I get your point, but don't discredit the amount of volunteers there would be, like ww2, when we had half the population. Basically 30% of our men volunteered. Many brave US soldiers were allowed to come to Canada long before the US joined the war and fight along side us. We were known for bravery, and that spirit has never died in the East.

What is Montreal.
I'll take the rest of the Province for $400 Alex.

>Who did you send? How many troops?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Friction

I get it, she hurt you, and you're still angry about it. But seriously, she was just another woman, grow the fuck up, act like half the man you pretend to be and move on.

It's amazing to see how butthurd a breakup can leave a beta

>Being this worried about safety
Pussy confirmed. Also, I already said I live in Ft Lauderdale. YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS BESIDES NIGGER INFESTED CITIES BECAUSE 90% OF YOUR INFASTRUCTURE IS HUGGING THE US BORDER
>MUH WWII
We wuz good soldiers, got it. That was 70 years ago kiddo, live in reality
Montreal is good for clubbing and good quality cheese, about it

> 4,500 Canadian Forces
>Against Saddam Heuseins army
>4th largest and most powerful in the world at the time
Yeah you didn't do shit in the Gulf War, that was my point

>4th largest and most powerful in the world at the time
>most powerful

You really know fuck all about the military. I doubt you've ever served because they don't let retards in. 4th most powerful? That's so fucking off the mark it isn't funny.

Damn you are one real butthurt attention whore.

>Pussy for not wanting to stroll through a ghetto.
>Fighting with people on the internet
>Thinks he is a tough guy irl
>Doesn't realize the entire middle of the US also has no infastructure
Kike confirmed. Have a nice day Slomo.

>y 1990, with wartime expansion, the force had grown greatly to at least 56 divisions, making the Iraqi army the fourth largest army in the world and one of the strongest in the Middle East. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Army
A
Fucking
Leaf
The point is unless you're a poorfag, in the US you don't have to live near niggers or cities, because we actually have nice white places to live that aren't in the woods. You autistic cunt

>They're the 4th largest, that means they're the 4th most powerful

The absolute state of American education. Are you a nigger? Because you're definitely as smart as one.

Are you really trying to win an arguement by being this pedantic? You sent 4,500 against a million man army. You didn't do shit in the Gulf War. Sup Forums leafs are so cringie

Oh look it's this thread again. Sage.
The shills are really out in force these past few weeks.

>I said a retarded thing and want to pretend my retardation being pointed out is pedantic

You literally called the Iraq army the 4th most powerful in the world, and despite the fact we sent out soldiers to the front line in the conflict saw no fatalities amongst our men. You hate the fact we didn't sent more, you hate us because your old ex-girlfriend was from here, and you know jack shit about the military. You don't have to keep spelling it out for us all, and you certainly don't have to keep perpetuating negative stereotypes about Americans. But you do. You're probably a nigger.

>posting the same thread every single day
>actively arguing in every single thread literally all day every day
How fucking obsessed are you that you spent your entire Christmas holiday on a mongolian throat singing subforum sperging out over canada having a weak military

Finland is 20 times stronger than Pussy Canada

>fact we sent out soldiers to the front line in the conflict saw no fatalities amongst our men
No you LARPing faggot, you sent coms specialists who sat on bases. I don't think anybody even left Saudi Arabia.
"Lol, you're on Sup Forums everyday too so I know you must be a loser."

What's your point? You want us to disband our military? Okay, Iceland just recently did this