Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
borgoditoppo.it/en/products/the-wine-and-the-cellar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LRdIFcnK_-4.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrJW-ceu9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=uKMLQ_RgJ4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you mean Leaks* mate.

Fuck your right my bad on that part just want to be the one the make the thread first.

>tfw too sexy for Tournament of Power.

One more week probably

your bum is showing

Reminder Dragon Ball Heroes is a game for stupid spics and retarded deviantart-tier "what-ifs" like SS3 *insert Saiyan here* and other reprehensible garbage that exemplifies the worst aspects of Dragon Ball and it's fandom

Vegeta's widow peak looks like a slice of pizza taken from the face pie

Man, I wonder who the masked saiyan on the right is...

Super curious.

>Fuck your right my bad on that part just want to be the one the make the thread first.
At least you admit it. I respect that, user.

wow rude

how would you have done this scene while still keeping movie's message about Goku leaving his guard too much

Think of it as a containment game, you can pull crazy shit there in the extended universe to sate the appetite of the rabid fanbase without needing to pollute the primary continuities of the anime and manga.

Is Freeza stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta?

The laser scene was the best part about RoF right?

good reminder

Had freeza blow him the fuck out instead of a stupid fucking laser

Just the thought of Zamasu undressing Goku disgusts me.

Have a scene earlier on where Frieza pours a ton of energy into the ring.

Who the fuck crosses their arms like that. Try crossing your arms that tight. What the fuck are you doing veggie

Who else buying this?

pre-ordered fampai

>that pose
They're not even trying to disguise who they're appealing to, are they?

youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

Agreed, same with fusions.

Never make a movie about Freeza coming back to life in the first place

Fusions doesn't have any cool what if content, just a meager amount of unique fusions. Rest is all just lazily swapping parts.

on break till next month

So, 21 is latest translated chapter, right? Bit out of the loop with these things

Do you think Kaioken Super Saiyan Blue will actually make an appearance in the manga?

yeah but adult gotenks tho

When is Goku gonna have a midlife crisis like Vegeta did in the Buu saga?

Goku isn't a mallet so it's okay.

Do you think you'll say HI to me or will it be in the manga?

You can't have a midlife crisis if you've already been dead for 7 years.

>bobbidi
lmao. might as well romanized his name as Bobby D. for maximum keks

You're already watching Goku's midlife crisis in Super.

I preordered this instead

I have been saving this pic for 2 weeks for a special occasion
don't make it stale you bastard

He had his midlife crisis in the afterlife.
It was weird.

Okay user.

Regarding an incredibly arrogant user from the previous thread who keeps lying and misinforming people with his headcanon that Brolyne is fighting for U6.

He usually calls people retarded and provides no evidence outside of a badly MSPainted image pointing out that they're wearing similar belt buckles and she has similar eye style drawing to Cabba.

I am not a vegetable lover!!!!!!!!!!!

Then a carrot lover?

SMUGPUPFAG YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT I've missed you ;-;

Neck yourself you retarded idiot.

That webm also has U8 fighters with the U9 fighters. You fucking morons.

She isn't even wearing a Pride Trooper uniform, it's not even the same red.

Reminder that Toppo will become a Future GoD after this Arc ultimately replacing the Clown GoD of U11.
Reminder that he is also named after an alcoholic drink much like the other GoD's names.
borgoditoppo.it/en/products/the-wine-and-the-cellar.html

DBH already confirms she's U6 you fucking idiot.

NO!
my reaction pictures do not reveal my preference

Reminder that Universal Survival Arc is the last arc of Super.

>"That webm also has U8 fighters with the U9 fighters. You fucking morons."
>U9 fighters nowhere to be seen.

Completely reliable user to trust here folks.

next character posted is gonna give you the succ

i wanna fuq this fruit

That's smugpup from the post directly above yours and not part of U9.

Tournament of Power characters are in Dragon Ball Heroes, we already know the Universes they belong to. Fuck off already.

Except only Jiren has been released so far. It's not like you have direct access to one of their console machines like another user in this thread.

huh, I'm just realizing
we're seeing 7 from the first group in the back, 8 from the 2nd, 4 from U7, and 5 from U6
furthermore, we see Goku separated a bit from the others.
So they can't really associate spacing to be indicative.
I think what *could* be the case is that we're seeing fighters from all 8 in that shot. We only know 3 of the 15 shadowed fighters universe. The other 12 being split between 5 universes is pretty reasonable.
Which means Brolina is probably from something other than U6 OR U11.

It's plausible that she could belong in the pride troopers, they have some beerus race alien amongst them and unless I'm missing something they oughto be from U6 or U7 exclusively.

I like how smugpup is blowing U6 Femme Broly Headcanon autist with actual screenshots whilst the other user flips the fuck out and pulls sourceless and bullshit made up info from his ass to respond.

I can't really tell what's being argued about and who is arguing for what.

I haven't seen anything on that yet. Got any proof?

>Which means Brolina is probably from something other than U6 OR U11.

I believe this to be the case as well. I have no hard evidence outside of speculation about it, but I made a "hipster" proposal that she was possibly from U2's Universe as an illegal immigrant Saiyan.

As you said she's not wearing the Pride Trooper outfit so she's most likely not a Pride Trooper. Another baseless speculation I made in a thread a long time ago is that Brolyna could be treated as "THE VILLAIN" in Universe 11.

You know, Cyborg Soldier could be Brolyna's Paragus and the two of them serve as the foil to U11's Pride Troopers.

>I'm missing something they oughto be from U6 or U7 exclusively.
we have no idea anything about Beerus' race.
The fact that they're brothers throws a lot off too.
I wonder if originally, all the GoD were Beerus' people, and now Champa and Beerus are the only ones who haven't been replaced.
It'd be REALLY interesting if NotBeerus was a former GoD, and Teppo is a future GoD, meaning that the pride troopers are full of GoD level people

>illegal
>inmigrant
>saiyan
Holy shit, a mexican saiyan?

Brolina being a part of the pride troopers was a last minute decision because her very existence is a beyond fucking stupid joke that no one finds funny and just breaks Super canon.
She was obviously originally from Champa's universe but because everyone hated her and only liked the fact that she existed because it meant that Broly existed in Goku's universe, she was TOLERATED.

Now that they've thrown that out of the picture the character is barely put up with and has been pushed to the back so hard that people actually have forgotten that brolina even has a normal form or even knows that she is a thing.

!Beerus should eventually throw some insight into Beerus and Champa's race when we eventually get to his backstory or... Toriyama throws in the (Laughs) They're not even related how does !Beerus and Beerus look anything alike! You gaijin and fan theorists are silly!.

>You know, Cyborg Soldier could be Brolyna's Paragus and the two of them serve as the foil to U11's Pride Troopers.
that's a possibility too, but I doubt it.
I think it's odd that Toppo seems surprised about the Super Saiyan transformation, so either he searched out Brolina afterwards (which implies she wouldn't have done that many bad things yet) or she's not from U11
Cabbas reaction also suggests to me she's not from U6
I think we're going to get several more saiyans in the mix, cause I'm pretty sure this tournament is going to end in a merger of universes of some sort.

>breaks Super canon
dafuck she do that?

All saiyans are Mexican insecto

Limit Break x Survivor

Where did all this uncertainty come from? The woman is right behind jiren with toppo also there. She's also has the Pride Trooper color scheme.

Bitch looks like a rule 63 Cabba and she is litterally BROLY with moobs and lipstick.

There is no fucking WAY that she is NOT one of the Saiyains from Champ'as universe and there is no fucking way that she didn't fucking go SSJ before Cabba learned about the fucking form in the tournament.

Her fucking existence is horribly thought out fan pandering that appeals to fucking no one. Not even Toriyama would pull this faggotry even as a joke.

They KNOW they fucked up and they are heavily changing things and minimizing the character as much as possible.
Well, have fun.

There's also that magazine where again she's grouped with Jiren.

To be part of sentai you have to wear the matching themed outfit, this is an unwritten rule of sentai.

It's not the color scheme, it's the swag spandex

youtube.com/watch?v=LRdIFcnK_-4.

God I wanna fuck this fruit and make mini xicors with her
t.Goku

And of course, posing like idio... badasses

youtube.com/watch?v=zrJW-ceu9yM

you said her being part of the pride troopers breaks canon
which means it has nothing to do with U6
Assuming you meant to say that it was a last minute decision to *switch* her from U6 to U11, it still doesn't break canon because all we know is that Cabba didn't know about Super Saiyan
We have no idea what Brolina's backstory is.
Since she turns into a giant fucking monster, it's entirely possible no one realized they were the same thing, like how Goku didn't realize he was the giant monkey.
Or, she could have been taken away as a child, just like Broly, and raised in isolation.
There's also like, a million ways she's not from U6, you just seem really, really mad for some reason.
Why does Brolina piss you off so much?

guys, stop, you all are tearing this family apart.

magazine scans have been grouping people weird
we got the U9 GoD next to an angel that turned out to be for a different universe entirely
If anything, her being next to him on that scan suggests she's not from u11

frieza shoots a beam and goku thinks he dodged it. it comes back a minute later and hits him.

>Just the thought of Zamasu undressing Goku arouses me.
ftfy

No we're not, we seem to be discussing things together for once, apart from the BROLYNE IS FROM U6 GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE guy who seems to be slowly losing his shit.

I wish the Pride Troopers would make an entrance like the Red Ranger in this video.

>slowly

Bruh he's already gone SSJRage over it

1.It breaks canon because there is no reason to bring a rando saiyan girl from U6 if they don't fucking know about her special LSSJ form.

2.LSSJ canon go SSJ damned early and only get more powerful after that meaning that they had to get her as a fucking newborn. FOR NO FUCKING RAISON

3.Champa's universe is pretty damned advanced and has massive universal networks and the Saiyajins are well known and well respected throughout the known universe. There is no way an oddity like brolina would be go unnoticed.

For brolina to exist and be the LSSJ and be a part of U11 along with all of the other special snowlflake people, her ability to transform into transgender broly would have had to have been known before hand.
In that universe where saiyans are known by everyone, a child with that kind of power would be INSTANTLY known about.

Her existence makes no sense within the canon of super, and their attempts at making this character work/down play her existence only makes things even worse.

BUT HEY!! At least we'll get a hilarious scene of Roshi grabbing her tits pre and post transformation! That will really make everyone not roll their eyes call this black arc 2.0 and rev up those "DBSUPER IS SHIT" youtube vids and posts.

By the by, I don't just hate brolina, I hate basically everything they've done with this series since ep 1.

>FOR NO FUCKING RAISON

youtube.com/watch?v=uKMLQ_RgJ4A

i have the urge to eat that brain it looks tasty as fuck.

Why is tumblr artstyle so easy to recognize?

tfw hi