>No more translations ever

Since when did the group drop it

>not knowing the monthly image/tl dump thread of it

Monthly thread.

If you know Spanish, you can read them at batoto

we just had a translation thread of the latest chapters a few days ago

they were doing too many other actual tranny books so this one had to go

>reading in spanish

Too cringy, same as reading manga in german. Just awful, everything seems/sounds forced.

I know what you mean, bought some finnish translated manga though probably more than a decade ago.

Shit was so awkward, i don't know what they're like nowadays but i doubt its any better.

You want akward? Try reading in Thai. The issue I have with Thai is that there are so many levels of tones of politeness, and most mango I read back in the day took the middle ground, which was weird.

I can translate Thai into english no problem, but translating english into Thai is a nightmare for me if I want to keep the correct tone.

Although similarly, I don't know how they are now. I don't even understand spoken Thai of the kids nowadays due to the vernacular changes.

I've read both english and spanish translations. It's not (that) bad. As far as i remember, it uses neutral spanish.

Translation when. Also I just want Botan to fucking win in the end. I don't care if the author wants us to experience some roller coaster bullshitry in the process.

Every month. If you want full scanlations then wait for the volume to come out, because that's what Hachimitsu chooses to work with.

Next time please post spoiler, I never read the raws.

he got the girl

Why don't people just upload them on batoto if they're translated? No typesetting?

Does anybody know/has the post number of all translated chapters from 19 to the latest by Sup Forums ?

The buildup to this was SO GOOD. It's still making me smile.

It sounds like Thai translators should only translate directly from Japanese since Japanese also has many levels of politeness/intimacy. A lot is lost when it's translated into languages like English or Chinese which don't have that.

wait, i don't remember this. which chapter is this?

Is this Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru?

No it is of Botan show.

Since never, they always work with the volumes.

Is that after this?
When does this happen?

Bandou made this manga great with his presence alone.