Trips name my new pipe

Trips name my new pipe

Gay

get this shit out of here

smurfdick mcniggerherbs

gay faggy gay fag

bengisbhong

Name it $3.25 for the price of that piece of shit.

>almost 2018
>still smoking flower

Faggot

Bane

gyrados

glass dick

"I'm a colossal fucking faggot and I love to suck cock"

Welfare Juice

my dildo

Nigger Dick

Ayyy

Nigger faggot

buttplugy

lol winrawr

>using a pipe

Faggot

winrar

how about "my father's disappointment"

gay

>>Sup Forums
sage

penis

AIDS pipe

>not using a bong to get 100x as high on the same amount of weed

penis envy

school shooter

>Dude Weed Faggot McSandersvoter

Ted

SAGE AF

Piece of shit

t. enormous faggot

finally political discussion

Ayyyyyy

BIG BLACK COCK IN MY FAGGOT MOUTH LOL

Micro-penis.

niggerfaggot

nigdick

>water is magic
retard
Pipe Named Slickback

ShareBlue

Ebin!

winner

trudeau's fiery penis

Phantom Cock

Queen of all fags.

You should call it Off Topic

Gas Chamber

Pipe named Sage

cumsipper

But op this has nothing to do with politics, this is Sup Forums tier cancer

Negress' dildo

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Hitler did nothing wrong

To be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now.

Not a fan of the taste of those. I've tried a few before. Nothing like rosin on a hot quartz nail.

The Single Mother.

BBC. Because OP likes to put the BBC in his mouth.

To be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now.

>>Sup Forumsuttholepipe

tfw your degenerate buddies ask you to pass "welfare juice".
>kek

"my fall"

>2018
>mouth fedora
Stop being gay.

2017*

Assfuck mcbuttstinky poop

Dick sucker

Anonymous (ID: pC3VW+BX) 12/26/17(Tue)13:18:43 No.154563218▶

>2018
>mouth fedora
Stop being gay.

>>
Anonymous (ID: ppyYaU7J) 12/26/17(Tue)13:19:07 No.154563239▶

2017*

[Post a Reply]
[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
71 / 15 / 60 / 1
[Update] [Auto]
Delete Post: [File Only]
Style:
[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
All trademarks and copyrights on this page ar

The Gas Chamber

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Murdoch Murdoch. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of white nationalism most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Dr. Murdoch's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Oswald Mosley's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Murdoch Murdoch truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in MurdochChan's existential catchphrase “We must secure an existence for our people and the future of white children” which itself is a cryptic reference to David Lane. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Murdoch’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ??

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MudochChan Waifu pillow. And no, you cannot see it. Nothin personnel kid ??

Stalin

PewdiePipe

DEGENERATE

t. never used a bong

Blue dildo

The Blue Cock.

How high does one hit of that get you versus something like a bong?

Child, I was using bongs when they were called "water pipes," for legal reasons. I remember when head shops weren't 7-11

Why the fuck do you have to name your pipe? Does your lamp have a name, what about your bed? Cmon you fags are annoying “I brought Sampson with me!” “You mean you brought a pipe...?” Naming your pipe isn’t cool it shows you have a unhealthy attachment inanimate objects.

win and keked

sage goes in the options field

Dr Manhattans small blue penis

we Sup Forums now

Dbd8sbxusbsvz8ansudbwufisn

if it's kosher it'll still put you on your ass.

i think it plateaus though, versus bongs. flower seems to have a higher ceiling for me.

Actually worthwhile get.

>Sup Forums
>Trips name my new pipe

Blue Herpes Blisters

prostate stimulator 734a