If you can't tell if a person is mixed and passes off for white, why does it matter if they are...

If you can't tell if a person is mixed and passes off for white, why does it matter if they are? I genuinely don't think there are more than a few million people in this world who are 100% white. I mean just look at ancestry.com and 23andme's DNA test results, a 100% white person is extremely rare.

As for the mutt meme that Europeans mixing with other Europeans is somehow wrong, I seriously doubt there's more than a few thousand whites in this world who are, say 100% Dutch or 100% German. Europeans have been mixing since ages.

And not only among other Europeans but with other non whites like in Finland and Greece and Spain.

And due to this anyone with a drop of Italian, Spanish, Finnish, Greek, Portuguese,etc blood is also not white.

Realistically speaking, how much % of non-white blood is acceptable? I think Hitler believed 1/32th is okay.

We have reached the point of no return. The one drop rule is unacceptable at this point because by these strict standards there will be no one left for the ethnostate. Even Hitler didn't believe in the rule.

>I mean just look at ancestry.com and 23andme
I have turned inside out reading your post. I must type quickly or my organs will fail me. basically, both companies have admitted lying to people who they think "might be racist" - the most common approach is to add either 2% jewish or 0.4% jewish + 1% of a random race.

You are a mutt yourself. Romans, Vikings, Celtics, etc all raped you.

>a 100% white person is extremely rare
Hello!

Firs,t this is extremely rare. Second, you have Greek, Italian, Iberian, Finnish blood so according to the one drop rule you're not white. Mine says 99.9% Eurpoean too but I have some Italian, Iberian and other garbage in me.

Which tribe is "white"?

Im still 100%

>the boundaries get a little bit fuzzy so let's discard the whole fucking thing
Kill yourself, and I say this with a quarter kike blood. I am a mischling, and while I am a white nationalist, it is vital I never be recognized as a pure white. It will take generations to get my bloodline back to only trace levels of mixing.

>due to this anyone with a drop of Italian, Spanish, Finnish, Greek, Portuguese,etc blood is also not white.
All white, kike. Although some denizens of those countries have been MOORED or TURKED.

>how much % of non-white blood is acceptable? I think Hitler believed 1/32th is okay.
The Nuremburg laws were strictly for Germans, but extrapolating them to the white race 1/8th is the point where you are treated as white. However, given the damage nigger genes cause, I would halve the values for them (for example, while hapas can often look very white, a nigger mongrel almost always looks like a nigger. See Obongo.), to 1/16th.

I am 100% white if the 2 DNA test are right and I am American.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein. #metoo

No you're not. You probably have Italian or Finnish or other shitskin blood.

>Although some denizens of those countries
>some
No.
>it is vital I never be recognized as a pure white
Why? As I said if you incorporate the one drop rule there are less than 500 Europeans in the world.
>for example, while hapas can often look very white
You mean seldom, they can seldom look relatively white.

Did Hitler really believe a person with 1/8th or less jewish ancestry is not jewish? What is the strictest standard for whiteness after the one drop rule?

>Italian or Finnish
point to the white tribe

What is a white tribe?

>Italy and Grease
>white

point to the white tribe

Point to what is a white tribe.
And most of them have some non white blood. Spanish, all of balkans, Finnish, Italians.etc are all non white.

It doesn't matter if you're white

It only matters if you're good looking

I will always find a spanish woman to be more attractive than a nordic woman

sorry

>1/8th is the point where you are treated as white
I could have been collecting gibs..

a white tribe is the point at which the "you have X European subgroup in you? your not white" stops.

So there are no whites?

>If you can't tell if a person is mixed and passes off for white, why does it matter if they are?
If you can't see viruses and bacterias, why are you scared of the diseases they spread? Just close your eyes bro.

divide and conquer, yes goyim fight each other

Even then, how is it really reliable, to claim that your ancestor must have been a Jew, if 2% of your genes, resembles something that a typical Jew could have?

>memes and banter divide people, pls don't hurt each others feelings

There are but they are very few. And it depends how you define white. Either way, Certainly not enough to create or sustain an ethnostate.

Nobody is white, since whiteness is a social construct.

>If you can't tell if a person is mixed and passes off for white, why does it matter if they are? I genuinely don't think there are more than a few million people in this world who are 100% white. I mean just look at ancestry.com and 23andme's DNA test results, a 100% white person is extremely rare.

As for the mutt meme that Europeans mixing with other Europeans is somehow wrong, I seriously doubt there's more than a few thousand whites in this world who are, say 100% Dutch or 100% German. Europeans have been mixing since ages.

And not only among other Europeans but with other non whites like in Finland and Greece and Spain.

And due to this anyone with a drop of Italian, Spanish, Finnish, Greek, Portuguese,etc blood is also not white.

Realistically speaking, how much % of non-white blood is acceptable? I think Hitler believed 1/32th is okay.

We have reached the point of no return. The one drop rule is unacceptable at this point because by these strict standards there will be no one left for the ethnostate. Even Hitler didn't believe in the rule.

ITT mutts try to justify their mudblood

u mad?

Well nationality is not the same as with your genes, because all german people are original from germania. So how is it mix breeding if you mix with your “familiy”. Talking about french germans anglos dutch

Get a DNA test. It will show you you are
Iberian or Shitalian or something.
French are not white if the one drop rule is followed.

if according to one drop makes u not white then at least 56% of spain is not white

Hidding behinde the threes

well, they didn't even test 2% of the genes. they test maybe a few dozen.

>t. Chink

No shit. Only reason why this is meme is as spammed as much as it is now is because American shitposters mocking European tragedies.

i am a proud yerrow man
fuck whitey

Speak for yourself mutt

You are one in a million, retard.