KonoSuba

Can Aqua ever do a right without balancing it out with a wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RbGRiAcpJOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Can Megumin ever not make me precum?

Stupid sexy Megumeme

That would imply that doing a right would put things out of balance. Aqua has done so much wrong that she'll never be able to get things back into balance.

She tries her best. Sort of.

Yes. When Repair Chief Aqua legitimately did only good.

That's the only example of Aqua not fucking things up that I can think of though.

I want to marry, impregnate Megumin, and raise a large family together.

well megumin mental damage aside, everything goes well in that mission... including the demon massacre

Thanks for raising my kids for me. Meanwhile, I've impregnated the entire Demon clan.

>demon massacre

That was so savage, i really feel bad for them

Can Aqua be actually be killed? Won't that make her return to heaven just like she wanted? Also, does Chris a literal Eris dwelling in the isekai and not just a projection like how Vanir does? (i remember Vanir mentioning that his real existence is in hell and he just projects a body to the living realm)

>Demons literally kneeling and begging to Megumin to not cast her explosion to them

Chris is a vessel, I think Eris does actually descend from heaven during the Eris festival though.

Reminder

Stop being mean to Megumin and Aqua! >=(

You can only be mean to Darkness.

But she wants that

I agree. Aqua and Megumin get along so well, why can't their fans do the same?

I want to deprive Darkness of pain and punishment

This is hot.

Hot

Fuck, her clothes in this episode was so cute.

>enjoys punishment
>enjoys being deprived of punishment
How do you win?

By having loving sex with her.

She hates that.

So she loves it.

If i remember correctly it was first portrayed in Vol9?

What is Megumin saying?

"aqua has your wallet"

Ravioli ravioli give me the dickanoili

Fuck you.
I laughed so hard I scared my dog.

Yeah, in vol 4 I don't think they ever showed her with those clothes. Counts as a cool bonus I guess.

NotSaber puts me into a hard situation

Funny, I don't remember that scene. Time to re-watch both seasons I guess.

I'm currently doing it. I didn't notice the G Gundam reference the first time I watched S1.
Really makes me think.

I think that's from one of the ED animations.

Will there be a season 3 annnouncement tomorrow?

It's in episode 2 and the ED. It's shorter than what they show in the ED so it's natural that some people will miss it.

Nope. Season 3 has already been confirmed that it's not happening.

Nice, thanks. I think I'll re-watch anyways for shits and giggles.

And how is it confirmed user?

>he doesn't know

They just laughed at Rie for 20 minutes while she cried in her Megumin outfit.

Didn't Chris say that she disappears when she has to deal with death? Does this mean that her goddess form is always up there and she has a human avatar, or does it mean she physically takes over a human body?

Also, she points out when she is Chris, someone takes over ahead Job as Eris. So she cant physically meet herself, or be in two places at once.

Is not being derived of punishment a form of punishment?

For the twisted mind of darkness it is.

She would be the worst wife and the best wife because she would be so easy to please, or so damn hard, depending on her mood.

>They just laughed at Rie for 20 minutes while she cried in her Megumin outfit.
DELTE THS

Oh hey, I just realise that they have posted the BD covers.

The first one we already seen before, Yunyun is the poster girl!

Chomusuke in the second.

And finally Vanir.

Buy the BDs.

Nah man, it's a sign that they don't intend to animate Vol. 9.

>mfw they ruined continuity by making Chomusuke liking bath.

Spoiler for later volume

Her flooding the city cost a lot more than was said, nearly bankrupting darkness' dad and almost having to sell her into marrying the duke.

Though it was all weird demon magic in the end.

Fine by me, honestly I don't want this to be another Monogatari in which each season the quality just kept going down. I still want vol 5 to be adapted though, after that who cares.

I want a real 3d Yun-Yun, and have a happy family. Am i asking to much to this miserable life?

At least Vol6, the only time where Assistant kun shined and be a badass.

Noice
>depressed Vanir
dealing with Wiz is taking it's toll.

Eh, I'm still hopeful 11 will be good. While 9 & 10 is subpar, Explosion 4 is back to form.

They should've make Explosion 1 - 4 and main series 9 & 10 as one two-cour season.

She's soo good with her cape, damn you Deen, this is as bad as Darkness's boob armour.

Aqua a shit, Eris is best megami.
I would gladly jihad for her.

>Show full of big breasts
>I love big breasts
>Two of the cutest girls (Megumin and Chris) are flat chested

This madness shouldn't exist.

Maybe for that moment only. Vol 6 overall is pretty boring because there are only a little Aqua, Megumin and Darkness (who was being no fun allowed the entire volume). Also knowing Iris is some kind of perfect-warrior-dragon-killer-loli in later volume made me dislike vol 6 even more.

Vol 6 actually made me stop reading KonoSuba for a while, but vol 7 is pretty good and I might continue later.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbGRiAcpJOY

Yeah, Yunyun's cape looks great on her. It turns an otherwise stupid fanservice design to something cool.

>Vol 7
>good

Who is assistant kun?

>Reaction videos
>All mildly ugly white guys
for what purpose

but why

he tags along with big boss

these kind of videos makes me cringe somehow

You mean you don't hoop and holler when you're watching anime? weirdo

You become a different person on camera.

He's lying user.

>Buy the BDs.
Sure, Western release when?

This is my fetish.

I've asked before but other anons weren't sure either.

season 3 NEVER EVER
chuuni village NEVER EVER
trap lord NEVER EVER
best imouto NEVER EVER
Big Boss shenanigans NEVER EVER
Kazuma almost murdering Mitsurugi with his bare hands NEVER FUCKING EVER

>more Megumin never
Just end my suffering already famalam

Volume 8 is a weird place to end the previous season though, since it feels more like an in-between story. If they had a a full 12 or 13 episodes they could probably cram 7 + 8 + 9 together, but it'd seem rushed.

why wasn't he shot for that

She will find displeasure/pleasure in everything.

Kazuma dindu nuffin

Maybe in the future but who knows.

kazuma got possesed by vanir?

no, just got a spare mask from him

for what purpose?

to conceal his identity

Vanir was selling masks and gave one to Kazuma for free since they're such good friends.

ooh i see, thanks for the info, i tought vanir let kazuma use his powers or something like that

Kazuma is already broken desu

They aren't really that great friends. They are business partners and Vanir buys his inventions and makes more money off them. He gets super agressive at times, and Kazuma has to threaten him with Aqua.

Is this the most touching scene in all of Konosuba?

explain further, don't care about spoilers

the most touching scene was when mindbroken Aqua's carried in a battered cage singing to herself in a meek voice

It's still a bit of a buff.
>This is one of the top seller in our shop, mass produced Vanir mask that is really popular in the society. If you wear it in a moonlit night, your mana will increase, metabolism enhance and your skin will have a silky luster because of the mysterious power of the devil. This is a rare black mask amount these products, so you can flaunt it to the kids.

In a brief story cut from the anime Kazuma swaps parties with that blond guy that's always getting drunk. Not only is that guy completely incapable of handling the trio of idiots, Kazuma proves himself absurdly versatile and an effective leader in a party made of competent adventurers.

it's quite as a paper thin disguise

This. It doesn't matter how amazingly talented you are if youve got three retards to keep corraled at all times.

*two retards and Darkness

most touching scene was when Everyone fled from Hans' true form, including Wiz, but Aqua stayed behind to purify the lake while her hand nearly burned off, crying and in terrible pain and fear, but refused to run and leave the town to be poisoned