Hávamál

Post quotes from the Hávamál in honor of Odin the Allfather. Have a blessed Yule!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tpgY5HPzDE
youtube.com/watch?v=1W-zZP7LPUg
youtube.com/watch?v=9NQkuPzhpxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cattle dies
Kinsman die
I know one thing that will never die
Hitlers prophecy

Óðinn tells you to take care of yourself, become strong. He gives you wisdom. The power to defeat your enemies.

(((Christ))) tells you to get fucked over and be tools.

>the nigger is touching the only white girl

This.

Too many skin worshipers in this board I see. We will behead you faggots just like we did before.

BUMP for Óðinn

Bumped, just cuz it's Boxing Day and I'm bored

Havamal = Truth. Teachings of Odin are the way to preserve European culture, heritage and future.

paganism is the cringiest and edgiest thing i've seen since mlp

Ba'al here, fuck Odin

This verse can be applied to christcucks. Do not argue with them. Create more anti christcuck content (memes, videos etc...) to trigger them even more and to defeat them. Varg understands this.

>feministheathencom
oh my

Test

Why do shitskins hate true European faith? They know full well that it's not a religion for cucks like christianity is. They feel threatened. They fear white men rising. They fear Óðinn.

if you want to know about your real white heritage, google 'celtic triads' and read them

notice that they are nearly identical to the teachings of the Bible

I'd rather fucking convert to Islam than call myself a pagan. MUH ODIN

Larpers UNITE!

Thanks for pointing that out snowflake. Removed the watermark for you. The meaning of the verse is what matters. Not the website name in the watermark.

it still makes no sense
>the better man is defeated when the worser attacks
how do you interpret this? when an inferior person attacks a better person, the better person loses?

Pretty sure it means 'Don't argue with retards, because their retardation will drag you down to their level.'

debating sjws comes to mind.

>being that dumb

No, it mean that the righteous person will get defeated by a cowardly and slimy piece of shit, because the earlier will be honorable while the latter will eagerly use said honor against him if he try to debate.

Which is actually true to be honest

>If you prove your oponents wrong in debate, they win

"debating your inferiors is like fighting a girl, if you win it means nothing because you only beat a girl, if you lose you fucking suck because you just lost to a goddamn girl"

>feminist reading of the Hávamál

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The speech of a maiden should no man trust
nor the words which a woman says;
for their hearts were shaped on a whirling wheel
and falsehood fixed in their breasts.

Wounded to death, have I seen a man
by the words of an evil woman;
a lying tongue had bereft him of life,
and all without reason of right.

Muhammed was a Luciferian just like me, I'm a Pagan!

See Óðinn thought our ancestors to not waste time arguing with retards thousands of years ago. White liberals, leftist cucks, SJWS and Jew worshiping faggots are modern day retards.

kek, how does honour have anything to do with debating? using someone's honour against them? is this a fancy way of saying dumb people argue fallaciously? then point it out you fucking retard it's not that hard, now your opponent looks disingenuous and your original point stands, it's not like there's an argumentative equivalent of kicking someone in the nuts that you can call dishonourable.

It implies that by engaging with an inferior person you get to his level and therefore have lost.

Muhammad was a pedo not Pagan. Both Christianity and Islam allow race mixing and pedophilia. Islam even allows inbreeding ew. Abrahamic cults are anti Pagan to the core.

i mean, it sounds nice on paper, but when these idiots are convincing other people of their idiocy, not engaging with them is a destructive path. i think odin gives idiots too much credit in their intellectual ability.

Honor has everything to do with debate, you drooling imbecile

It basically dictate what will be considered the end of the debate in the first place, if you start debating someone who have no honour they'll just come up with constant non-sensical shit to shut you up, eagerly seeing hidden meaning behind your word as to shut you up only to double up the moment you try to defend yourself, prevent you from properly explaining your points, etc etc.

Basically it will be a side that try to actually find a solution/answer to the debate while the other side is a autistic moron screeching over the latter because he doesn't hold the ''correct'' point of view and will try to use every trick in the bag before even bothering with a genuine argument, because he never went there to debate in the first place, only to promote its own opinion above the one of others, that he prejudiced to be an absurdity.

Do you own a Quran? In not, you're assuming what you know.

kek

if someone comes up with non-sensical shit, call them out on using red herrings, if they're looking for hidden meaning, just say once that that's not what you're saying and when they continue pushing it call that red herring out again, if they don't let you explain your points, again, call it out, just name everything that they try to do that isn't addressing your arguments, and anyone watching will be able to see that they are the disingenuous one. most of the time you're not trying to win them over, you're trying to win over anyone who may be listening. if you can't do this then it's probably best you don't engage in any discussion, because you'll end up making your positions look bad.

>Pagans: Claim Christianity is weak and the Paganism preaches to be strong
>Paganism got destroyed by Christianity
Oh boy the Irony.

Yes, but what's dumying and what's in a rebirth?

That's pretty fucked up, m8, i don't think you realise what you're saying.

Why not both? Muhammed was a pagan on the onset.

> There was always gods and God

Islam is currently conquering the West slowly and Christianity is dying, therefore Islam is strong. Shouldn't you convert to Islam? And don't start talking about a crusade because it isn't going to happen. Your priests betray you more times than you probably know.

That implies they are honorable enough to admit defeat in the first place, and that the peoples watching have the maturity to acknowledge the points of your arguments regardless of their current opinions on the matter (aka be open minded)

You underestimate the capacity of these peoples to outright ignore things they're disagreeing with

I have. Go to a mosque, see instead of wondering.

Did you guys know that Wednesday is named after Odin? Wednesday = Wodan's day. We cannot run away from our Pagan past. Ethnic nationalism is a Pagan value.
youtu.be/9tpgY5HPzDE

yes, people whose minds are already made of course will be much harder to persuade, though for those who are open minded it's important that there's people opposing those with destructive views.

Alright m8, carry on eating your cereal.

Yet Saturnday is more complete. Guess we know who was stronger, lel.

Hey nigger. Just so you now. Winter solstice is on the 21st, not the 24th.

youtube.com/watch?v=1W-zZP7LPUg

> The eyes of a bored, lifeless, man.

Yiu jnow hiw you can prove this is a false religion?

When confronted with the simple truth of Christianity the Lagan faiths quickly faded away. The only people who practice them now are the mentally ill

>Post quotes from the Hávamál

Snorri was a Christian and a poet. Most of the quotes have just as much to do with ancient Norse beliefs as WIlliam Shakespears A midsummer night's dream.

Enough with the metal. This is part of what gives people interested in old Europe a bad name.

No religion is a false religion.

> God is inside of all of (You).

Fuck you, queer, metal is keeping the old traditions and legends alive through music.

Lmao, wow...a religion being kept alive with a lute?

How apropo.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You're a braindead moron.

>says the muslim

How is pretending Odin exists any different than pretending Yahweh or Allah exist?

>No religion is a false religion.
What if my religion involved raping and killing everyone not before closing off their spiritual senses and locking them up in an illusional dimension to fester slowly?

This is why hippy faggots will end up in the nether just like every negative fuck for enabling more faggotry

All days are named after some pagan diety in English
Moonsday
Tyrsday
Wodensday
Thorsday
Freyaday
Saturnday
Sunnaday

Except Snorri didn't write the Hávamál, it was written user and attributed to Odin. Snorri had nothing to do with the Poetic Edda.

> What if my religion involved raping and killing

You mean like the Bible, Torah or Quran? I've never seen an official "Pagan" book but most northern religions have a "survival of the fittest" mentality.

In the old days, poems and songs were memorised and passed down orally because they believed it sharpened the mind. They are things that originated before the written word. It's great that Christian scholars did record them though so we have something of theirs to pass on to the future.

Youre a retard if you dont understand what I meant. While europe is dying and being conquered, the old legends and stories will disappear, but bands are giving new life to them and they still live through music thats spread across the planet. What have you faggots done to protect the old ways? Not a whole lot, huh?

Further, most people are stupid, so even if you make more sense objectively, the stupids will find the lesser man's argument more compelling.

Pretty good analogy when people think Norse religion is just about God's, and has no other aspects. It's spiritual cosmology is naturalistic and downright dharmic in some places. Not surprising, given that dharmic polytheism is a white invention that spread via conquest. I think it's the natural order for white people.

Sure. Written around 800-1000. Around the time most European high society was Christian already and hence idealized by the Norse.

You think listening to metal is how you play your part in carrying the torch? Please. Don't be ridiculous.

>Around the time most European high society was Christian

Not the Norse society. Norse became reactionary against Christianity and it is when they seem to start taking their beliefs very seriously, hence you start getting mjolnir pendants and more personal names having to do with Odin, Thor, and Frigg.

Was there a Christian influence on Norse society? Yes, but there was also a pagan influence on Christianity.

I basically said "God will it" and I didn't really read your post.

Inshallah.

Because with pagan religions you can see the gods and goddesses as moral shorthand for various aspects of human life and the human psyche. At that point, the moral codes of each God and that aspect of your life/psyche is in line with the culture you wish to belong to.

You forgot the part about cutting off people's spiritual senses.

Even though I personally consider Islam to be a false religion the belief exploitation and augmentation allows them to battle negative entities just like everyone. Religion is more about who is doing what for what purpose instead of who is right or wrong.

Clearly having a religion based around destroying other people's religion not before defiling your own followers can exist and will have its own benefits.

In fact it's impossible to not have a religion because you're always "worshiping" stuff in a subconscious way, belief is only there to direct that energy and religion to compress or mold it(like a forge).
Though on a forge you can make horse's shoes, nails or swords/weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NQkuPzhpxo

All gods are fashioned after the image of man. The Bible even says that God is a "jealous God". So to make this claim is total bullshit. Each religious text has wisdom and knowledge within their pages, you can take what you want without believing in anything.

Gasa dig själv, JUDE svin

I found god and was spiritually dead before had (pure science driven atheism, but respected religious orders).

Fite me.

> PS: I'm not reading your blocks of text, fuck that I have more important shit to do.

Why do you hate white people so much?

True, we forget mostly all knowledge was passed down orally. There are very few written sources, hence we have a handful of manuals on how to sword fight from the medieval and even early modern eras.

It's like, remember that one time your grandpa showed you how to change a tire? He didn't bust out a manual on how to do it, he just knew how and showed you and then you know. It was like that with religion.

You already lost but funny enough this wasn't a challenge nor a race.
Clearly you still have problems.

>why does a muzzie hate white non-believers?

HMMMMM

i could respect a pagan if they understood of the gods in this kind of a way, with them being more metaphorical than literal, but unfortunately a lot of them seem to believe that they exist literally, and believe in valhalla, and all of that.

I mean yes, that's what I'm saying. Believing in the moral code of the gods and finding their exploits powerful edifies your own life. You don't have to believe that there are actually gods walking around somewhere. My main point (also related to the dharmic origin) was that the entire cosmology was predicated on the recognition of a greater force of nature/natural order (e. G. How the world actually works from an ecological and physics standpoint), and that is what is deified/honored, but the concept manifests itself into anthropomorphic forms in order to be understood more easily.

Yep, but equally, these days we're swamped by information so much so that things are being forgotten. There's too much to process.

Read Sapiens, it touches on the subject of Gods and I think you might find it interesting.

Why didn't Odin protect his people against the Christians?

>Norse became reactionary against Christianity

Not in the larger towns it didn't. Sharing religion helped trade. The rural areas did resist for a while, but it didn't last. But we shouldn't think of the event as a dichotomy. Often it was just emulating.

As you say, Mjölnir pedants, which was very likely a direct emulation of the Christian cross. Basically, the Norse saw Christian crosses hanging from Christian necks and emulated it but used Thor as a motive because they understood Thor, not Jesus at the time.

No, you colossal homosexual, its more than that. Many people have no idea what the old traditions and stories were about, and since music is literally everywhere and easy to find its like an introductory lesson. Someone hears a song of some cool shit, they look into it and find out where it comes from. I dont see any other vehicle for norse mythology around, I dont see pagan scholars spreading the word. I didnt know shit about it until I heard various bands, then from there i began reading and searching. Dont shit on the only vehicle keeping it alive and exposing more people to it

In Italian Wednesday is called "Mercoledì", and it's named after Mercury

Do you believe in Odin?

No? Then you're an atheist.

I love white people so much I converted to Islam so I can have back to back children and still have a functioning household.

Soon I'll have my second and third child.

How many kids do you have, sir?

I dont get it why people want to believe shit instead of knowing.
Why would you believe in god or gods when you can know them?
I found the Christian god, I figured out what he is.
And now I want to figure out what the Norse gods are.

Why can christians quote all kinds of shit from the bible, but not for one second think about why god is referred to as male/masculine.
Like wtf.

Just checked. This is true. Christian degeneracy must die or the white race will.

Which god? (((christian))) god.

That's how I understand them. Dharmic philosophy (native to European religion) was understood by the godis and druids, but the common man believed in the gods as actual physical beings. This, unfortunately, is a double edged sword, as the concept of one God [natural order] with many faces (still latent in Indian, tansoxanian, and other eastern Indo-European religions) allows for easy conversion to other religions. The problem arises when the culture reinforced by the native religion/gods is usurped by another culture reinforced by another religion. Hence Norse culture becoming very Christian. It's no surprise so many Germanic countries became protestant so quickly, as they knew that their contemporary Christian culture was in opposition to the culture left over from their native religions. The areas with strong organized religious hierarchies prior to Christianity (Celtic areas with druids, Italy with state hellenism, state Zoroastrianism, local temple supremacy in the middle east, etc) stuck to the form of Christianity/Islam that emulated their native religious hierarchies more closely (catholicism, anglicanism, orthodoxy, etc)

God is God in all God(s).

I don't think so. Most of them just like it because it's metal and to them it's beer-drinking music. It's an image, a show without any depth. I don't speak for all of them, but the majority. Metalheads don't care for the real thing, they're content with the image and so they'll walk around wearing Thor's hammer around their neck while smoking pot and that gives others the impression of what a "pagan", or someone interested in Old Europe, looks like. I've been there I know how it is. The information is always there to pick up and read into, you don't need metal music to pass it on, it shouldn't need it. And if they do need it, well, then they're not really interested in Old Europe and are more interested in the image. If you really did read into it through being exposed to metal music I'd say it's time for you to shed your old skin and move on in life.