Country roads

Country roads...
Take me home

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums.org/flash?file=mootykins.swf&title=mootykins

West virginia is one of the shittiest states in the US.

It's barely better than South Dakota.

The best Ghibli movie along Kiki delivery Service. Mononoke and Spirited Away are overrated.

I prefer Only Yesterday.

only yesterday made me pretty depressed for some reason, lovely film though

Good pick as well. Kaguya, Only Yesterday, Kiki and Whisper of the Heart are the patrician choices.

Crimson Pig is best

it only fit because it was four letters
it might have been massachusetts, can you believe it?

This. Porco Rosso is Miyazaki's magnum opus.

>Crying bitch tears the first time watching this
>Feel emptiness inside for a good week

It hurts.

You misspelled worst

Agree.

What year is it?

The Wind Rises is the best

there aren't mountain mamas in massachusetts

Except it's not. It has terrible pacing with an extremely contrived romance. Not to mention Anno's shitty voice acting.

>watching the japanese dub
wew

To the place

Where I belong

shit taste

I agree.

But that's because I too love the golden age of aviation and turn of the century engineering. god those planes were animated so well

I should also mention that I'm a pilot and I volunteer at a museum with a lot of vintage birds

>Watching dubbed anime
>Ever

Porco Rosso is objectively the better/best Ghibli aviation film though.

Kiki's Delivery Service is always gonna hold a special place in my heart even though I haven't seen it in years and years.

Should probably give it a rewatch one of these days.

in terms of story

yes.

But the attention to detail and animation in the wind rises is great. the vibrations of the engine and the buffeting of the wind against the wings... wonderful. Also all the aircraft in the wind rises are real aircraft that were built and flown. while in porco rosso they're mostly made up designs.

that said Porco Rosso is my second favorite.

CON TOREE ROA

Good man

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane.

Then it's not better senpai, you just like it more for nerd reasons

wow its almost like opinions like which is best is actually an opinion that is made on a personal level.

And the Wind rises is my favorite so to me its the best.

Stop being contrarian for no fucking reason.

Not him, but the fact that you think animation and attention to detail isn't important in a animated movie is pretty telling.

TO THE SPECIFIC LOCATION

I FEEL IS THE MOST SUITABLE FOR ME

Its a movie about childhood regrets and firsts. Made me nostalgic and sad at the same time too.

OK but it's not like Porco Rosso is a slide show.

I really don't know why you replied this to me. Where did I implied that the animation in Porco Rosso is bad?

>"nerd" reasons
What the fuck is wrong with you, user? You don't even sound like you should be here.

real patrician over here