Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

comfy edition

GOD FUCKING SHIT MODS KEEP DELETING THE THREAD

Post lise lewds

MODS = FAGS

Reminder that Ayu was the reason the term Tsundere was invented.

>there are people in this thread who would disagree with this

She is also the sexiest.

Marimo is cuter.

Marimo is a sexier woman
Sumika is a cuter girl

That's Iris

As long as you don't dispute Beato, Lise, and Pham's miracles, I don't care.

I'm going to marry Chizuru!

Braided meganes are best girls of their respected series.

Chizuru with glasses a shit
Chizuru without glasses a cute

class rep is the best class rep

sumika a shit

It helps that most class reps are shit tier

You know she looses her braids after she almost dies.

No u

you're shit tier, m8

MLA on Steam fucking when?

give more shekels to our kickstarter, goyim!
We'll make sure to get around to it... eventually

KS update from last month: script editing is halfway into the second of three parts.

don't hold your breath.

Not until we get secret Beato happy end route.

i'm gonna cut off your fucking ahoge. and EAT IT.

DON'T

I really feel like they captured the essence of lacrosse in Extra.
They were able to take the aspect of how shit the sport itself is and apply it to the whole arc. :^)

;)

Gory, gory, what a helluva way to die.

Simone's aggressiveness makes her a perfect target for bullying. She'd probably fall for the most obvious bait.

I'm not even a foot guy, but that's one sexy foot

How many headpats does Kasumi deserve?

more than we can give her

Look, as much as some of you want to deny it, it's because certain faggots keep fucking it up. Whether it's Sumikafags, Meiyafags, Chizurufags, or Superiorfags, they just keep fucking pushing it. Ever since they came en masse and people stopped telling them to fuck off, we've been in shit.

To you assholes out there who keep doing this to us, why can't you goto /m/? Please, just go away. Why are you doing this to us? They are more apt for your shitposting, not us. /m/ doesn't even care about anything besides the Trilogy, you'd be more at home there.

I mean look at this fucking thread already.

You're a little short on the miracle list buddy. TE a beautiful too. Hell, you're missing plenty of SM miracles.

No one cares about your screens, what you're doing, what you're drinking, or your Hot Wheels. Fuck off.

It's coming. Relax. Delays are part of the game, you knew this before you even began.

you seem upset

The real reason these threads are shit is the lack of new content, everything else is just a symptom. And even if they were good, all it takes is one janitor with his head up his ass and one autistic or malicious user to get the thread removed.

There are many, but I'm not concerned with them right now.

This perfect oneesan needs a good end first.

If you are a true disciple of the oneesan, you would know you have kindred in that time, who believe as you do, and who have faith. So have faith in them.

Being a Phamfag is ultimately, suffering. Because you have your mind on the better day, the day after. Happiness of others is your absolution. The smiles of others a reward all it's own. I would know, being one.

What will be your first move in defiling Kasumi's purity?

Why is there no 2nd season of Total Eclipse.

I want to know if the cast are daijobu during Operation Ouka and who won the Yuuyabowl.

The Sexiest!

Pump and dump Pham and Stella

let's hang all girls

The favela slime has found us once again.

Same works for Gretel
Is there any girl in this franchise who doesn't look better without glasses?

Don't be such a stick in the mud, now.

Mostly dead.

Pump your body full of bullets

Dump your corpse in the river.

Well Gretel's is a pretty unique case, especially since she purposely identifies with her attraction repellant goggles. It helps at least show how ugly she is on her inside, since without them she's very cute.