Race vs IQ

Which is more important Sup Forums?
I'd rather have smart non whites than dumb whites

IQ.
Muh white skin means shit of you're retarded

Tbh they go together

Mandatory IQ tests and under it's 120 you get sterilized.

IQ.

iq is more important
but race also is.
It's preferable to in a high iq homogenous country than in a high iq multicultural country

Race

You will get sterilized.

*preferable to live in

>what are outliers
If spics, niggers and towelheads were so great, their countries would be nice enough that they wouldn't be flooding into white ones.

Nice try, Shlomo

IQ

Lol. That's the majority of the population. In a democracy, majority rules. You think they'll be fine being forced not to have kids? Get real.

The only realistic way to do it is to limit amount of kids by IQ. 3 by default, if you want 4 you need 120, 130 for 5, etc.

Even this is a bit of a stretch.

>smart people
>having a bunch of kids
Come on now.

IQ and EQ
because no one wants to breed a smart psychopath

That would catastrophic demographically speaking. Start low, with >85, then increase slowly with time.

PRO TIP: life is an IQ test.
You can measure a population's IQ by many metrics, for example: infant mortality rate; fertility rate; literacy rate; average life span; GDP; percentage of people who attain higher learning degrees; and the list goes on and on.
FUN FACT: low intelligent (as measured by IQ) populations would be kept in check by Mother Nature if hu-White people would just stop fucking meddling. Don't feed the wildlife.

There is a direct correlation between race and IQ so its a bit like asking whether you want to have a dad or a mom. Theyre both pretty important and you need both for a healthy life.

>dumb
>white

Plenty of retarded white people on that bell curve, leaf.

not that uncommon

If you actually believe that IQ somehow 'triumphs' over race, you're a fucking retard. Who do smart Asians associate with? Who do smart niggers associate with? The question isn't, "Le whatabout if they had big brains?" That doesn't change anything, you civic-nationalist retards. I'm so glad I grew out of your faggy, delusional stage.

>he's not a technocrat
>he's not an eugenist
You call yourself redpilled boy?

>Muh white skin guys
No one cares retard.
The main argument in racism is IQ. So I don't mind smart non whites.

What is the southern part of the US

>TFW computer engineering made me lose all faith technology
Pretty good feeling after the initial shock. I like being more connected to nature.

>Le don't 'mind' smart non-whites
>It's only IQ
You're just another retard (or mutt) that doesn't understand blood. That's fine. It just means that you're going to lose in the end.

What's wrong with CE?
EE here.

Neither is important. Everybody, including every faggot on this board should bow to this 5.

Obviously IQ. The reason race is a factor at all is because different ethnicities have different distributions of IQ.

Race is just a convenient indicator of the likelihood that someone has a high or low IQ. Ie. it's safe and warranted to form initial impressions about someone's intelligence from their race (barring other more obvious factors) because we cannot force mandatory IQ tests on everyone we meet.

>white skin
>implying race is only skin deep
ISHIGGYDIGGY

>TFW computer engineering made me lose all faith technology
Explain

Race. Human biological imperative is to preserve our genes. IQ is merely a function developed to achieve this goal.

Du-Du-Du-Du-Du-Du-dubs

Cool, so you grew out of an angsty civic-nationalist teenager into an edgy white-nationalist 20 something year old NEET. Your choice of diction and sentence structure reeks of some seething manchild.

I see what he means. When you work with tech, it becomes obvious how fragile it is, especially on the system level where it could be the circuit/code/motor.

I find the more I learn about tech, the more I want to do with less tech. But everyone else keep buying. I need to shill the products to someone.

How about the smart darkies stay with their people to help them, and I stay with the dumb whites to help them

Balls > Honor > IQ > skin color

being white and having 140 IQ is meaningless if you're a degenerate NEET furfag who hasnt had a job in his life and cant stop taking furcock up his ass

You're forgetting the reality which is the tribal nature of man. You're ideology will lead to you getting conquered by the Chinese.

He's an idiot. Technology requires no faith.
Faith is something silly gods require.

Bitch the human body is marvelous but it is also quite fragile.
For example, all you have to do in order to make any strong man fall to the ground is deliver a good blow to his liver just below the ribcage. And no, no man can withstand it, it's not a matter of willpower, it's biology.
That's how fragile it is.

You're trying way too hard to sound smart and you failed to present an argument.

If you understood how fucked we are in the way of diminishing returns on information-processing power, you'd be shitting your pants. CPUs have pretty much reached their physical maximum. I learned this and went over to studying the quantum computer meme as an autodidactic; same story in the end. I then went to believing that parallelism, like a more robust nVidia CUDA core, in mass is the solution. It most certainly works, because it's scalable, but you're going to need a massive one (size of a house) to see returns comparable to that of the power difference between 2000 and 2017. You will never beat nature.

That's because the premise of preserving our genes doesn't require argument. It's simply nature. You must be either retarded or completely devoid of reason for living to not understand something so simple.

>I am le genius
>Le unironic 'technocrat'
Quit it.

IQ would seem to be the most important, but that does not mean race is unimportant. There is more to race than IQ, hence why homogeneous countries with a high IQ will function better than comparable multicultural countries with the same average IQ.

I'd rather have an all-white eugenic ethnostate where anyone below a certain threshold IQ is sterilized.

Quality strawman.

>Doesn't understand an argument
>STOP TRYING TO SOUND SMART

>complete lack of an argument
>hurr I don't require an argument
>muh nature
>resorts to name-calling

Go racemix and you'll preserve your genes as well.

There is no argument

Appeal to Nature doesn't stick.

kill all yankees

Both are important by race is more essential to social cohesion than IQ, and social cohesion is what allows a society to endure instead of decaying.

indeed

it is immoral to bribe a developing nations best people to come to your country and fill in a "gap". their home country needs them

>There is no argument
That's because you're too retarded to see it. I'm not sure if the whole 'IQ' route is the best way to go for you, pal.

>Go racemix and you'll preserve your genes as well.
>Have children that look nothing like you and act nothing like you
If you hate yourself that much you lack reason for living as you don't believe your genes are worthy of living. Then again you are from 56 percent land and don't appear to have great cognitive functions so you probably already acknowledge your shitskin genes as inferior even if you don't admit it.

>Le appeal to nature
>Le strawman
What's your next psuedo-intellectual catchphrase; 'ad hominem?'

Depends on whether you start screeching or not.
Welcome to Sup Forums , see yourself the guide before acting smart

There are more IQ answers than race, Sup Forums isn't
that racist actually.
Just a bunch of ugly fuckers.

it's also something of an abuse to the host population, since the lack of domestic talent doesn't get addressed as a problem.

a student on a visa displaces a potential domestic student. same goes for workers. visas weren't intended to be used this way.

Confirmed for having no idea how genetics work. The rest of your post is a strawman. Discarded.

The retarded mutt doesn't understand what dominant/recessive genes are and how mating with someone similar to you preserves more of your own. He's actually fucking stupid.

Are you assuming that smart non whites are pro democracy and liberal?

White People are the most annoying People around. Almost all charities are run by whites, why cant we just be a little less empathic?

>154568659
>154568959
Not even going to bother giving you a (you), lackluster trolling at best

Did you just accidentaly argue against whites in general?

it almost feels as if we've been given up on or written off in some way

You cannot have an IQ ethno state, this is blatantly fucking retarded
You take a nigger with an IQ of 160, he will still carry the genes of lesser intelligence, such as an IQ of 70.

You sound like a brainlet. There is no way but up, maybe you dont have the expertise/inntelect, but some people certaintly do

See. This hue gets it.

>Unironically says 'strawman'
>Unironically says 'discarded'
>Doesn't know that a child born from two Danish parents will have more genetic similarities to both than a child with one Danish person and one nigger will be to either parent
>Claims others don't understand genetics
I have this for you

IQ trumps race because with a high enough IQ you can deny racial traits. If ethno nationalists stuck by their logic then they would actually want it based on IQ rather than race. But they're IQ is too low to realise that.
When you are dumb, collectivism based on race is all you have. pathetic

Pretty much this. If you grabbed the high IQ extreme end of the African population and made them form their own country, I guarantee they would regress back to the average African IQ in a few generations. Anyone ITT arguing for acceptance of non-whites because of their IQ alone has no idea how genetics work.

>IQ trumps race because with a high enough IQ you can deny racial traits
What kind of pseudoscience is this

>There is no way but up
It'll all go back to parallelism soon enough. If that's what you define as 'up,' then sure. It'll go up with as many cores as you can make. However, FLOPs/size is almost dead.

they would probably be somewhat higher just from the eugenic effect of selecting only smarter individuals, but even this is a somewhat unrealistic thought experiment.

Yes, I'm sure those intelligence genes found inside the tiny minority of genious africans would just disappear if mixed with another set of intelligence genes from another genius.

>muh high-iq intellectual society who cares about le race maymay
>what is regression toward the mean
>what is the effect of multiculturalism on community relations
>I'm so glad black-Einstein is in my country mopping floors because someone HAS to do it rather than letting a lower IQ member of my own race do it while black-Einstein is in Somewhereelseistan doing scientific research

>a new, superior race cannot be created
>in genetics, the mean cannot be changed
>smart people aren't precisely the ones who adapt properly
>robots can't take over simpleton jobs
Top leaf post, impressive.

Could happen, but it would be a shot in the dark. A better indicator of the outcome would be to look at a weighted average of IQs, starting with the current individual and working back as many generations as there is data. As you say, it's unrealistic, but eugenics really only works by repeatedly applying the pattern/filter on a large enough population over many generations.

Here is a free redpill. Most people are not high iq. That + we live in a democracy = ethnicity matters

>Says others are 'projecting' (another empty, meme word like strawman, appeal to nature, ad hominem, or problematic)
>Isn't white
Agreed that this dingus is mostly wrong, but you're still a retard.

There it is, the ad hominem.
*mooch*
*mooch*

It goes deeper than that, but agreed. A high IQ society will still fail under multiculturalism.

Skin color

Merit first.
Then values.
Then race.
Then nationality.

>smart
>non-white

Pick only one

>now to check the thread to see how many other people said the same exact thing

like, "oh, that's right, your generation wasn't programmed to value higher education, sorry about that, here come your replacements"

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein. #aidsreliefforhaiti #leftmyhandkerchiefatyourhouseagain

Regression to the mean is definitely a bandwagon phrase that most of this board uses incorrectly and otherwise doesn't understand.

Like this post needs to look up "regression toward the mean" and understand why his post is mostly wrong.

well ethno nationalists can either accept this or alternatvely accept that majority of white people are altruistic making their goal of an ethno state impossible, as it goes against genetics.
fucking dummies. there is no way around this argument. Alt-righters are pussies.

IQ.

>Alt-righters
This and the rest of your post is so retarded that it has to be bait.

What?

Please just explain your sentence:
>IQ trumps race because with a high enough IQ you can deny racial traits
instead of getting all autistically defensive

Race

Who cares if asians have "higher IQ" they aren't white.

"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth. "

Also high IQ doesn't mean different races are going to think same way. Chinese have high IQ and they are degenerate as fuck. Boiling dogs alive, not caring about wildlife and being materialistic. Of course their are whites who behave the same but it's because of jewish subversion.

I wouldn't be opposed to IQ testing being a requirement on visa grants.

Neither.

sure..
If you want an ethno state it's usually due to the fact that you dislike other genetic traits found in other races. fair enough.
BUT white people have the genetic trait of altruism.
Therefor impossible to reach your goal of a ehnostate as the white race is too altruistic to allow this to happen.
The only way to deny this genetic trait is with a high enough IQ.
Thus IQ is more important than race. A high IQ negro is more desirable then a low IQ white. As you can teach the former to abidedeny its genetic traits but can't teach the later.There is no way to get out of that predicament that you are in, if you are a ethno nationalist.

i'd prefer if weren't granted at all, or only on a very limited basis to truly exceptional individuals. the USA doesn't exactly have a large population. you'll always be able to find enough foreign students or workers to edge out natives by some metric or another.

but i feel that the point made in is an important one. high-standards immigration is fine, but the more i learn about non-immigration visas the more disturbed i am by the concept, and by the social irresponsibility they facilitate.

It also seems immoral for the west to strip mine the rest of the world of their intelligent population. How can the third world ever develop if their most intelligent and talented people perpetually flee?

well, that too, but that's not the point i was making