Why are Americans so arrogant? All of their "achievements" were stolen from other countries...

Why are Americans so arrogant? All of their "achievements" were stolen from other countries. They've literally achieved nothing except spreading liberalism, nihilism, consumerism and degeneracy across the planet. Makes me laugh so hard whenever one of them talks about being "proud" of being an American lmao. Delusional fat fucks.

This. Fuck americans and fuck american """people""".

Why is the British being such faggots about Muslims and stupid shit about parts abs Paracelsus and shit.

>Why are Americans so arrogant?
Another baiting thread to divide us.

sage and report

go back to Sup Forums with your shit where it belongs

>stolen from other countries

You mean people immigrated here because Europe was and still is a shithole.

>british flag
into the trash it goes

>Why are Americans so arrogant?
because they live much better quality of life than you.

You shouldn't project so hard, if it wasn't for best goy Churchill the entire world would be much better right now.

>spends all day on an American msg board
>complains about Americans
>being this obsessed with another country

Genuinely curious, Why do you guys do it? I've never even looked for a British or German board to complain about your countries.

Who knew shockley, gibbs, or the wright brothers all stole their work?

>Import millions of people into your country that hate you
>Elects a muslim mayor to your most prominent city
>Have to be 18 to purchase BUTTERKNIVES

I could go on, but it's just boring at this point.

Or Colt...

Why do brits and europeans pretend we aren't white but when we do something cool we are suddenly fellow europeans?

Imagine feeling so inferior that you start this thread

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Ahmed.

>Have to be in a "rifle club" or be a backwoods hillbilly farmer to own a SHOTGUN.

See I could somewhat understand Hans making a thread like this, but an Anglo? Nigel you stood side by side with America through both world wars and beyond. You country is just as much responsible for spreading degeneracy as America.

At least our country can elect better politicians. There is plenty wrong with Civic Nationalists like Trump, but the sad part is that he's still worlds better than anyone you fags can elect.

ok

We wouldn't want you anyway.

American's are used to saying whatever they feel like sweetie. Some countries don't understand that feeling and get angry because they have a mean mummy.

Most modern luxuries and amenities were invented by americans.

LOL
at least Nigel keep it classy.

thank you for taking care about this "German", one retard less on the german boards

P-peter