What are the most iconic pictures from 2017?

What are the most iconic pictures from 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2FHURBmF6M
youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or 2016

>2017
>Still no Kiira Korpi nudes

Life is suffer

Rise of Le 62%

Reprobate.

Not a pic but still related

>Captcha is a Publix billboard

Ha.

My fat cat.

what is this pic? i keep seeing it everywhere. I know it's joe rogan and alex jones but did someone swap their faces?

2 scoops take the cake

I think he's for sure person of the year

FaceApp has a feature where you could change people’s races but they got rid of it after backlash and now the app is pure garbage.

It's that faceapp from back when you could change ethnicities. In this case they're Chinese.

Happeningmind

leaf got Sup Forums post about fucking french chick featured on french news

Best pic of the year is based manlet Nate Domingo knocking out moldylocks.
Phone posting, sorry no pic

This was so iconic, that it looks 100% kino

Fuck it is gonna be a fun 8 years. I didn’t like Pence at first but he has grown on me. Hope we get 8 of him after Trump

Yeah, it's like some Inception shit. I wish there was a higher quality picture of Praljak suicide.

Why are his security guys all wearing safety glasses?

One of my favorites

dry cat food leads to obesity

He and his posse were touring a factory. The people with the safety glasses are probably people that work there. Or people on his team that have to follow the rules.

Anybody have the pepe edit of that one?

Isn't that ben carsons sister?

Yes, that's Ben Carson's sister.

kek

This can't be real.

Nope. It's Ben Garrison's

>cant tell if shitpost or plebbitfag
kekd either way

>someone_dropped_a_shekel.gif

whats that in his mouth

no it's not

It's Shapiros sister, and her milkers are unmatched

tabs of acid

OMG hail Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson. Funny that one year later, Meryl Streep is the double standard idiot, who applauded Polanski and still claims she is the only person who didn't know about Weinstein.

who are these faggots

Fuck I thought it was Jeb's

KHAZAR
H
A
Z
A
R

Khazar milkers is the meme of 2017.

Still hilarious

Checkd, this is easily the one

RECORD SCRATCH
FREE FRAME

I love this man.

the most surreal shit i have ever seen

she is beautiful i gotta give her that
youtube.com/watch?v=H2FHURBmF6M

Easy

VINCE, GET THE CROSS.

What does that do besides burn his tongue? I dont get it.

forgot pic

Ba-ba and Lil' Ho.
Really talented artists actually.
RIP Lil' Ho.

What is this from? I've seen it posted so many times but I have no idea

if melania is trumps controller because the devil likes to take possession of beautiful women's bodies, what is his endgame?

you can't fucking tell me she doesn't look demonic.

"""""War criminal""""" drank poison on tv after being found guilty. I'd give more info but I'm too lazy to find it right now.

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.