Should cats be promoted to man's best friend?

Should cats be promoted to man's best friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=O6LQUKlcMeU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
youtube.com/watch?v=M-P3l9ezaF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>attacking the soboy

Is he, dare I say it, /our cat/?

hero cat!

Cat was disgusted by the manchild behavior. I would have done the same.

That's fucking weird, I haven't seen many cat attack videos where they weren't provoked first, and then it's usually to strangers.

My cat's are always thrilled when I get a new boxed item, they get a new box.

"This is for your own good Kyle"

the jew fears the samurai

the soyboy fears the cat

soyboy jokes aside, cats are massive assholes

toxoplasmosis

Not everyone has outdoor cats.

Cats are disgusting. Sup Forums is a doggo board

Depends on the cat, I had an asshole cat but most were bros

>scream and yell like a child over christmas present despite being an adult
>get hit
he had it coming

The thing about dog and cats is if you only like one or the other you have mental problems.

>cat didn't pierce his jugular
BAD KITTY!
Who the fuck gets so excited over fucking vidya as a grown """man"""? This is not normal.

consumerist cuckboi got BTFO by chad cat

i remember this, a vet does the right thing by hunting feral nigger cats, and the libtards shat their diapers over it and harrassed her out of a job and off the internet iirc.

Imagine being so beta you get dominated by a house cat, I bet he didn't even stomp it to death after.

>Scream and throw a fit sending your cat into a fucking panic, entering fight or flight mode.
>Surprised when it attacks.

Imagine if he had a pitbull now, they do the same shit, the cat must hate the fuck out of the guy or is just a super aggressive cat. In which case to the animal shelter for you.

He acted like prey and the cat couldn’t resist.

Honestly, I prefer dogs, but I don't hate cats. I dislike cat owners because they by majority let their pets end up going feral and killing all the wildlife. But then dog owners also tend to not train their animals and you end up with a pissy barking bitebeast.

The division is politics in play. Blue Team, Red Team. Tribalism. It's politics. Dog, Cat. The simple adherence to faction and the blindness to your preference's faults and by extension your own faults as an owner.

You realize that guy is a retard?

>154566562
Do you know how big of a cuck a person has to be to actually be dominated by a cat.

>Had cats all my life.
>Rescue them, so its mostly feral woodland cats that end up being really cool.
>Only had one that was a extreme problem feline.
>She bites the fuck out of me randomly one day.
>I bite her ear back.
>She will not bite me anymore, but will bite others.

There are some friendly cats. It really depends on how you treat them. A lot of people like cats because they don't have to do as much to take care of them as dogs but that's ultimately why a lot of cats are dismissive of humans because they take care of themselves.

Good cat, looks like the faggot deserved it.

Pretty much this. If you freak out a cat by yelling and spazzing out like a retard, they're going to get all worked up and either run away or swipe at you.

>liking african immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g

Yup, and again, this is what happens to a lot of dog owners, they act like fucking spazz's and work the dog up until they just start biting the piss out of a person.
Mostly pitbulls however.

cat ladies don't get to decide who's a cuck

Then why wasn’t he aborted?

What present was he getting?

If I was that cat I'd do the same.

Damn, now I feel bad if that's the case.

i find this oddly arousing

Everyone knows he's a retard. He's a soyboy

Jesus Christ, fucking nigger pitbull

based cats

Well, honestly, can't say he didn't deserve it, the screeching cringey faggot.

Honestly cats are fucking niggers

the odds of actually getting toxoplasmosis from a cat as an adult male are astronomically low.

do you ingest cat urine and cat feces on a regular basis? do you have aids? are you pregnant? than you won't get toxoplasmosis.

I've found this to be true as well. People who hate cats are just fucked up in the head.
Don't get me wrong, cat worship is annoying as fuck but that doesn't make cats bad.

And?

>you have mental problems.

Did you not see his flag m8?

As for OP that guy in the video looks about 30 years old and acts like the N64 kid. Well deserved, maybe now he might not act like a complete faggot all his life.

Wow

>Well, honestly, can't say he didn't deserve it, the screeching cringey faggot.

I'm a little surprised that his cat attacked him.... but the way he was acting, I can sort of see why... dude went temporarily insane or something.

almost like he was posessed.

Not politics!
Rule violation
Delete thread
SAGE

good cat, he is suffering so the cat is trying to kill him

keep up the good work

Hahaha look at his other video is a literal Amerimutt

saw the interview with the family of that kid in the video. they had that cat before the kid was born so that kid "belonged" to the cat and she wasn't going to let no nigger dog who hated bikes hurt her baby boy.

Dont bother coming out of the closet to your father, OP. He already knows.

my cat loved xmas for the wrapping paper. just toss it on the ground and he was good for a few hours.

He's talking about the cat having it numb nuts. Why is everybody out for an argument?

Decreases unwanted kitten population, decreases frequency of kittens starving/freezing to death etc. Shot through head is instant kill, which means minimal suffering for tomcat. Not bad.

Except that cat wasn't feral and was her neighbors cat. Nice try though.

Calm down Achmed

d*gnigger

>cat tries to kill the amerimud soynigger
Wtf I love felis catus now. Gonna go give the tomcat by my dorm some spam right fucking now.

This. Anyone who's owned a cat/dog for more than 5 minutes know that if you throw some hysterical fit the animal gets spooked and aggressive.

not all heroes wear dog collars.

They typically are

i have a tuxedo maine coon who acts like a dog and gets along fine with my girlfriend's dog and they even play together. some cats are psychotic though and many people who own cats are mentally ill from what I've see.

>he doesn’t have a pet civet

NO

I used to shoot feral cats with B.B. guns when I was a kid

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

cats are always right.

how do we stop him?

Not a doubt, that cat has earn his spot amongst the strong

The economic solution would be of course to murder your neighbour.

this desu.

I dont know if I believe you

The girl has obviously some issues.

i could tell

WTF I love cats now!

>I haven't seen many cat attack videos where they weren't provoked first,

Except that spazzy behavior and high pitched shrieking were provocative

Based cat lmao, literally dropped that soyboy out of disgust. The only creature which is more based is that Xenomorph out of the new Alien film which bursts a dindus' skull open just as he's about to black some roastie.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-P3l9ezaF8
Yes

>jungle monkeys drink poop coffee
whoa

that pic really proves dogs are niggers

>Got a tiny kittern
>Cute AF
>Play "evil hand" with him
>Let him chew on my fingers before ho even got any teeth
>Now he grown into a giant asshole who jumps at me all the time when I least expect it

I would like to punch that bitch in the face so hard
Kill whatever you have to kill, but gloating about it on social media with a smile and the thing hanging off an arrow... nigger tier

I also rescue dogs that people abandon in the woods to die, fight me.

No pitbulls allowed though.
>You will never find a horse in the woods that follows you around because it got lost.

Cats are white people of pets
>Allways cleen after themselves
>If they take a shit allways put a ground on it so it wouldnt smell
>Meuws if he needs something instead of barking like a retard
>Dosent bother people do their own thing

my man

My cat shits all over the place keeps screaming MEEEAAAAOOOOW all the time especially at night and keeps biting me all the time.

But well he's black

>mmmmh gads r so based n indepndant n fluffi

One of the few good things about living in leafland is that we don't have to deal with feral cats destroying animal populations because coyotes eat them.

Shake box like a faggot 6 year old.

Suprised when cat attacks you like a faggot six year old.

>we wuz good boys

>t. mexinigger

there is literally nothing wrong with displaying your trophies and being proud

Get it spayed then you fucking subhuman.

You can't take a cat hunting with you. My beagle is smarter than any cat I've met.

god, some of these makes me want to kill the owners, forcing the cat into uncomfortable situations to make shitty videos, the worst one was putting shit on the kitten so the mother is confused

Based kitty was triggered by the soy fumes emanating from the manchild.

You're a cunt to poison a dog if it has never bitten anybody
However if you are going to use poison, do it humanely, use Golden Malrin (or whatever Australian equivalent has the same active ingredient) its actually for killing flies but its a general neurotoxin and farmers use it to kill raccoons when mixed with grape soda, its very quick and most typically die within 3 minutes or at the bowl

Shit, I know cats how really, really sharp claws and even teeth. But a full grown man getting taken down by a cat is just pathetic in my book. Which holy shit that was quick too.

my cat does run after it when I throw a stick
but he doesn't bring it back