Almost 2018

>almost 2018
>doesn't own a Kangal

Daily reminder that dogs are the best self defense weapons, especially Kangals.
These dogs are more powerful than pitbulls but wont kill your children.

Other urls found in this thread:

olympicdogs.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>having a dog whose dick is bigger than yours

no thanks

So you're buying it as a work-dog, security, yes?
A turret gun doesn't need to eat. Buy a turret gun.

You're gonna have to get a pretty small dog.

>Having to clean up your dog's massive shits with a snow shovel

Yeah, no thanks

Apply cold water to the affected area.

We wuz kangals n sheeit

>Roach shitskin dog
>Not glorious South African boerboel

It's like you want to get cucked by lions.

livestock guardian dogs are not mean to be treated lightly desu, if you get one you better be getting one on a farm with lots off wide open space and you better have some general experience rearing dogs in general as well

>that dogs are the best self defense weapons,
The absolute state of nogunz yuropoors

WOOFED

Just walk away like normal people.

only city folk do that

Fuck off redit fag you are not funny in the slightest

>This
I've reared Emus before and sent twice to the emergency room from kicks. You can't fuck around with those things.

I have an Anatolian if that counts

you just know

Nice.
I have 2 pyrs to gaurd my goats.
Useless dogs.
I want a Russian ovcharka.

>Daily reminder that dogs are the best self defense weapons

you mean guns?

savage

You're a big guy!

That thing eats more than the rest of the family.

Deutscher Schaferhund master breed reporting

>best self defense weapon

A 7mm remington magum would turn that thing into a wimpering dogs front half lol

tbqh owning one of those big dogs seems like a pain in the ass. Imagine how much food it takes to feed them, how much space they require,the fact that they can easily get on tables/counters and steal food, etc. That and most importantly, all the big dog breeds have really short lifespans.

Golden Retriever master race.

>"dogs are the best self defense weapons"
What in the fuck? Force their heads down to the dirt and they can't do jackshit.

>>doesn't own a Kang
raicist

Good fucking luck getting the drop on these nigger radar dishes

>not getting 20+ Pomeranians to defend your family
Death by 1000 cuts

>nigger radar dishes

I have heardd about that dog. Apparently it is very tame despite its wolf chasing pedigree.

filthy pigs, a mutt and a muhammed.
why am I not surprised?

pits kill kangals all the time in the ring and they weigh 1/3 as much.

vizsla mutt here
he's a big guy, gonna be huge when he's big
almost 4 months and 15kg

how dare you make me feel this way.

>Thinking about dogs dicks
Sup Forums literally /gif/

underfed

>Almost 2017+1
>Has a kangal
>hanging out with me as I chop up an oak tree

lost

Because kangal is a small turkroach dog

he puts on a kilogram a week m8
although he did just steal a boiling hot sausage, wolf it down then throw up a days worth of food

>almost 2018
>doesn't own a Puma

Woof mother fucker.

Like piranhas lmao

> german flag
> not a post about german shepherd

You're a roach, Omar

I’ve had kangals and Anatolians for 20 years. They are an awesome livestock guardian. They require no training, all you need to do is keep them with livestock when they’re young and their natural instincts kick in. At nine months I had a kangal chase down a mountain lion. When it’s too hot or cold, he stays inside and he great with my kids. He is very aggressive towards strangers but only on the property. Whenever I take him out in public he is very kind, literally a gentle giant.

57kg Czech wolf dog crossbreed

Eurasian Wolf, Northern Inuit, German Shepard.

I’m willing to bet you don’t have a kangal. They’re extremely rare.

Did I hear a negrius americanis sound?
>Pic related

Take a pic of their shit. I just gotta see.

yep best dogs ever. they will never harm any human being unless they sense bad intention towards his pack. also it's the only dog who can outsmart wolves in their ambush tactics

t. roach

putting the collar on while he's in the house? and so tight as well!

honestly. I would raise your dog differently. as a fat puppy so that the bones are dense as fuck. I bet you give him that kibble shit and not even real chicken or anything.

Thats a lie, Kangal was originally Greek/Armenian, the turks stole it you fag

Goddamn it

vislas are supposed to look scrawny and lithe like that

Like they stole your Gyros, Konstantinos?

it's not on tight although I should take it off
also raw feeding is a meme, you can give your dog serious nutritional imbalances

I used to clean up my kangal’s shit every week, usually filled 1.5 - 2 wheel barrows.

I trained him to shit/piss into a rocky bed that drains into my septic, now I just pressure wash his shit, break it up and let it drain into the septic.

so you are constantly breathing his fecal particles from the air?

Possibly, I’d rather do that than scoop it up. But I’m on 9.5 acres, and he shits about 100 yards from the house, so maybe that helps.

70 lb of Malinois is enough to stop most people.

Wtf. Does it never rainthere?

Nigger you ever been on a farm? The air smells like shit because it's full of shit. You grow to miss it.

>also raw feeding is a meme, you can give your dog serious nutritional imbalances
Yes, i agree for the most part but you should get them used to eating raw chicken thighs (deskinned and cut some of the fat), raw cuts of beef, once frozen then thawed fish, whole is okay after they are used to getting it, carrots, red cabbage, frozen peas, asparugus and even shit like berries and apples.

My boy is allergic to lamb but he eats raw everything and probably eats more veggies (% of diet) than my chubby ass

It does, in a drought at the moment though. I know moisture would help a lot. I could layer mulch and woodchips over it though, but I’m worried about what that’d do long term.

You like that huh? That smell of feces permeating the air and entering your flared nostrils?

Rhodesian Ridgeback

> Bear fighter
> Look like innocent labrador
> 100% European
> 100% white
Great pyrenee Master race

it’s common for ranchers to mix kangals with them.

yeah I give him a banana sometimes, carrots to chew on, any offal i'll make (he gets raw offal obvs) along with his kibble

>A turret gun doesn't need to eat. Buy a turret gun.
they arent real, either. and the word turret means mounted, not automatic aiming. figures a country with no military wouldnt know that

They really are a gentle breed for a senpai, Easy going doggos until you fuck with their senpai

I always wanted to buy a ranch in FL and live off the land, shooting enough hogs to feed my kangal for a lifetime.

>kangal
>KANG

WE WUZ DAWGZ AND SHIT

Good, helps their guts and stuff. Try to give him some raw bones to help his gut chemistry out too. After he eats is best, from a bio-mechanical reason.

Looks like a shit dog. Redit fag detected kill yourself and let the dog go to a non soyboy

>falling for the barking jew
owning a dog for any reason other than ranching, SAR, bomb and drug snigging is placing yourself in a position of servitude for a creature that would fest on your corpse if you died in your house and it missed breakfast
you literally have to pick up its shiit, feed it, wash it, walk it, and sacrifice the cleanliness of your house and car interior

Hi MooHamHead

thoughts on the quality of dogs at olympicdogs.net/ ?

I don't trust bones tbqh, always worried they will splinter
Got any pics of your dogs?

That is a beautiful dog

You vs the guy she told you not to worry about

Begone Muhammad.

Thats why you give them to them raw my dude, Never cooked. start him out on a beef rib and go from there, it really is important for their digestion. Canine produce an enzyme that breaks down bones. Like i said I feed mine raw bone in chicken thighs. he is 3 now

Clifford went to the salon, huh?

#alldogsmatter

>like i said I feed mine raw bone
you know those raw soup bones from the grocery store will give your dog worms, right?

The bigger they are the shorter the lifespan, get a medium size lovable dog.

Too brutal, Papaburger

looks like a good boy
i'm sure bones are good for them but I just don't want to take the risk

man dog threads are comfy no matter the board

Good looking little fucker you have there. Do some research my dude. You little bro will thank you. Also helps to develope bone and muscle stregth of the jaws

This is why i won't get a Bernese. Having to mourn your big dog after 6years is a little hard.

t.mudslime

>Wanting your home to smell like big dogs.

Possibly the worst environment to be in.

He doesn't get those.

Wait, you've actually never been on a farm before and are unfamiliar of what he's talking about?

Fuck, I cannot wait for some sort of event to come round and thin the herd.

They are indeed great dogs.

Shut up, Ahmed

Post your dogs Sup Forums