Racist Grandfathers - How do we fix them?

There is a rise in the number of bitter, racist white grandfathers.
How do we fix these backward racist idiot grandfathers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God, I would kill my daughter is she gave birth to a mulatto.
I can forgive mixing with some other races even though I disapprove, but not mixing with niggers. That's unforgivable.

Stop race mixing

you educate the fuck out of them. its never too late to go back to school

>fix them
Just wait until those scumbags die. Won't be long :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggots who organize on discord, tumblr and (((Kraut)))

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

Hide, sage and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

*based grandfathers

we don't fix them, we become them

Let him die as a bitter and angry racist relic, this is a civic nationalist country that was built on welcoming all races and ethnicities

He should know that if he fought for this country

Niggerfaggot.

That racist piece of shit needs an assbeating idc how old he is. That’s his own family too.

Fuck these old boomer cunts. If they didnt want their daughters being blacked maybe they shouldnt have been failure liberal parents who encouraged diversity and multiclturalism

Itt: homos that hate thier families.

not racist enough...

This is a country built by white people for white people. Only white people could be citizens in the past.

>Implying you will ever have sex
>Implying even if you did that woman would want your child

Kill their traitorous children and the mutant spawn they gave birth to.

I have a pretty ass-backwards family of half-sisters and shit, and one of them is a total trailer trash roastie. She fucked a nigger, he laced up his timbs and left, and out came this retarded abomination with a lazy eye that my mother is forced to endure because this half-sister can't even care for a low maintenance nigger.

I've been nothing but unwelcoming about it (she's what, six now? Why the fuck would I know or care) and my mom can't say shit. She understands completely. I don't say hello to it, don't spend time with it, and don't even smile at it. It's a mistake in my parents house, and my blood fucking boils because of it. Nobody but the retard who made the decision to birth one of them should have to deal with them, toddler or not.

This kid that my half-sister gave birth to could be in a life-threatening situation, say being in the middle of a street with a speeding car oncoming, and i wouldn't do shit. Do not racemix, it leads to bitter people like me and leeching niggers with no family or resources.

You should never forgive a white woman for mixing with a non white man. White eggs are too valuable to be used for making non white mongrels

My wife's family is butthurt that her grandfather called her cousin's gf a "nigger with a nosering" and saying that he doesn't want him dating a nigger.

>mfw when I subtly push him along while defending him against attacks against his own blood relatives

Jesus christ. That looks like a danish flag.

Breaks my heart. Grandpa should take out the trash as the last thing he does in life.

i feel so bad for them

Pretty obvious which one won't be in the will for any inheritance lmao

>Implying that women can argue a point without using childish shaming tactics

>I can forgive mixing with some other races even though I disapprove
yank runt

Black them too. They;re old so they can't say no.

that's what they get for being racist crackers

>niggers tear off old man's slacks and bust open his shit-covered asshole with their throbbing horse cocks
It's looking more and more like the days of Noah around here.

Of course grandad is bitter. He now has to leave everything to the dogs home. To teach his slut of a daughter.

Demographic results:

-1 white
-1 black

+5 blacks

Wait why do you feel bad for them? Are you forgetting they're the ones who raised their daughters like that?
If you bring up your daughter to love racemixing and the BBC don't act all sad and disappointed when they show up with a turd baby birthday party at your place.

You quit destroying their lineage
But then again they deserve it for not raising their daughters and sons properly.
I'll never bring home a chink or a niggeresse home.
Same for my sister. Do not teach your kids to hate the others, teach them to love themselves and to fight to remain what they are.

>A rise

Explain

Sage

>1 post by this ID
>shill flag
you know whats coming

>Racist Grandfathers - How do we fix them?

fuck u and your false premise thread, shill. implying that something working correctly needs fixing.

go post this question on an Israeli family forum
> me implying that Sup Forums isn't an israeli family forum.
soon most anons here will be israelis. The 1st wave of JIDF shills that hits the boards nearly 10 years ago will be raising families now, some of their kids may even learning how to shill here, and getting redpilled from exposure.

ok shill, carry on telling your own people to racemix.

She'll appreciate him when he's gone, excuse me she'll miss his money. Smug lil' bitch.

soon, but you won't be happy about that

It's kind of sad knowing they were forced to fight people who they shared similiar views with on the orders of the jew. It's also sad knowing that liberals today use them as some sort of agenda driven (we fought the nadzees hurr durr) discardable trophies to push their propaganda, knowing full well that these people didn't fight for the wonderful liberal paradise we see today..

Mulattos aren't white or black. They're disgusting half breeds that are hated by all.

Fuck you, Mr. I know exactly what the Hell is going on because I am the smuggest biggest ass in the whole world wide internet!

Are Mulattos the worst of the lot?

>How do we fix these backward racist idiot grandfathers
>day of rope
>backward racist idiot grandfathers
>Wont be so backward racist idiot grandfathers

no niggers, no racism

God bless the very old and the very young.
The old no longer give a shit about PC, and the young still haven't been indoctrinated.

it's obviously Denmark, you fucking fag.

Nah, half-Lizards are

>How do we fix them?
We need to shoot right in their racist black nigger heads.

i hate race mixing but I still think I'd melt down an welcome a mullato grand daughter with a loving heart

maybe I'm just too much of a Catholic cuck at heart

What this man is thinking is "WTF, is this an actual birthday cake, or just a bunch of pudding and strawberries thrown in bowl? Where's the effort put into it?"

saged

Blindly follow your lemming friends over the cliff.

Remember, this is exactly what these two fought for if they fought in any wars WW1 and after.

When everything you worked hard for in your life is watered down by a babylonian cult, you are are gonna have a bad time.