Midwest Alliance General: Flag Edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Email: [email protected]

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

>Chicago

You can close your thread OP

>we have a few places that are minority white
Oh wow you sure told me

The time is now!

>we have a few places that are minority white

I can easily extrapolate that to all other states.

The state of IL shrinks, the problem is contained

Bumping for Nehlen

I fucking love this guy.

A prime example of the Midwestern masterace.

Truly he is a gifted man

>Americans
>white
Top kek

>ethnostate
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
this is why nobody takes you dumb fuck 56% burgers seriously. if an ethnostate then go for it, but a white ethnostate isn't possible since nobody has a consistent definition of who constitutes as white.

>Midwest thinks breaking apart the country is a good thing

The USA is cucked with no hope. The Midwest is the last remaining bastion of true Americana.

Any other fellow Pennsylvanians here?

backed

Always check PA posters' digits

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein. #yesallwomen #prayersforsandyhook

Off topic, fuck off.

How do we solve the Christcuck problem in the Midwest?

deus vult,
Good old religion > New age cult of cuck

that looks like flag of Kingdom of Yugoslavia

Ohio here, born in VA but raised here. When my family moved here to Southern Ohio I was shocked because I was so used to being around other races like Asians and Blacks in VA (I lived in Richmond). When we came here it was literally only white people and still is. Everyone on TV is white in the commercials compared to VA. My town I live in has a 96.8 % white pop with the rest identifying a Native American, black, and mixed race. In my neighborhood lives 1 black child who is adopted. Very big shock for me as a young child moving here but I guess I’m used to it now.

Evangelicucks aren't christian.

>That's his point, you can probably find regions of Malmo, Sweden that are minority white, save your divide and conquer bullshit for another thread

Glad you came friend. We need more white people to prevent the non whites from out breeding us. I hope the raise act is passed because most of the European immigrants will come to the midwest.