Ammo rationing

Start January 1, resident’s of California must buy ammo in person from a licensed dealer. Massive ammo shortages will occur.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n29DEsEXj0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the best gun?

Ammo dealers in surrounding states are all laughing to the bank

The best part is that the California Department of Justice was supposed to finish implementing the process of obtaining an ammo license back in July, but have failed to do anything of the sort. The law still goes into effect on January 1st so without the issue of licenses being completed, this means it will be illegal to buy or sell ammo in California.

>Can't you just go a state over a buy some ammo or buy online?

Nope, California has made both actions illegal. Thus, when the 1st comes, ammo will be illegal in the whole state. Best way to disarm people is to take away the ammo itself. Won't stop criminals because it wasn't designed to.

Hahaha that's the most fucked gun law. I dealt with that shit when I lived in Jew Yawk. I can deal with mag cap bans since they are unenforceable but the whole no buying ammo online was the biggest fucking annoyance especially as a competition pistol shooter. hopefully you have a relative in a nearby state you can ship packages to and drive to pick up.

How about reloading? Is that covered?

It's probably viable but not cost effective. Ammo is cheap enough to where the break even point on reloading doesn't really start until you hit like .300wm or .44 magnum. Shit like 9mm and 45 and 5.56 and .308 costs the same to buy as reload.

Nice, I got a 228

This will spread to other states.
Make fun of California all you want.
The leftist cancer will spread.
They're trying to do this shit in Oregon.
Next it'l be Washington.
Don't be complacent.
They're going all out.

tfw I can't buy gun to shoot myself with

You can get everything you want to reload with no problems.
The issue is in purchasing ammunition online.
Also, there's a registry for what you purchase.
It's like a back door gun registry.
They know what rounds you're purchasing.
They can infer what you own.
Registering ammunition purchases with the DoJ is fucking horrible.
They'll be tracking us by the round.
Your state could be next.

You can't import ammunition.
Cross state lines with any ammunition and you're getting a felony.
The highway patrol is already starting to look for cars with California plates.
It's also illegal for non-residents to import ammunition.
You must be an FFL or have a super special license that doesn't yet exist.

that's why I've been stacking deep. almost have enough to last me 15 years. local politiwhores better get worried when i'm down to the last 3 mags.

Those currently holding an FFL are exempt and may purchase and sell ammunition.
The point is to take away the ammunition.
Sort of like failing to ban cars, so you ban gas.
They're going to move toward limits on ammunition purchases next.
Mark my words - they're going for it while they think they have a shot.
These Communists are not fucking around anymore.

I wish liberals had to live through the policies they implement.
They suffer no consequences because they're usually condescending rich cunts.
God, I hate the left.
If it comes to it I might be reserving final rounds too.

Unless they are stopping every fucking car, and conducting an in-depth search of every vehicle to make sure you are not up to no good... They can't do shit.

Or do they intend on doing just that?

The absolute state of Cuckifornia

>tfw your state bans ballistic glass in philadelpha and you're still way less cucked the soyim-fornia

You're right about 9mm and 5.56 but 45 and .308 is way cheaper to reload. Unless you buy the steel cased 308 I guess. If you cast your own bullets though 9mm is cheaper than buying it and 45 is way cheaper.

Literal retard

Touted as being lightweight, accurate and reliable, the gun boasts “all the features serious handgunners expect in a top-end 9mm pistol, except the frightening price tag,” SAR USA says. The MSRP for the SAR 9 pistol is $449.

Tough to say.
California is run by borderline Communists.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like this on the major highways.
Mandatory random stop locations.
These people are totalitarians.
Hence the disarming program they're trying out.

I look forward to the day when all of the niggers in California are trapped in the cities with no supply lines, and no food, water or ammo.

I would help seal this city off (Los Angeles).
I'm not joking.
I was born here and have a latent love for my home soil, but good God this needs to end.

Trump really needs to step in and enforce the 2nd amendment in California. That shit is insane. It will do absolutely nothing to stop criminals who can choose to break the law any time they want. What difference does it make to them?

This shit is only going to spread, like a rotten fruit tossed into a basket with healthy fruit. California has a serious illness, and it's contagious. This shit requires federal intervention.

>Live in California
>Bought 1000's of rounds and they're arriving today

Feels good man

I really feel bad for all of you Cali gun guys. You know you're fucked when IL is practically a free state (gun wise) compared to yours

Is that a risk you want to take? What are the cost savings? You might as well just buy it 499 rounds at a time in different locations.

best for killing bears and having fun
not best for two-legged varmint

>Live in California
>Ammo is rationed
>Buy pic related right off Amazon
>Make ammo

Californians are retarded

Good job man. It's why I have 15k rounds on hand (and still adding). Only a matter of time before Illinois gets fucked like you guys. Crossing my fingers it doesn't though

I have an AR10 and VEPR 12, live in California, no issues.

I'm not sure how much less cucked other states are unless you're referring to CA definition of an assault weapon, but I seem to be sporting the same firearms as the rest of the country minus Class III fully automatic rifles.

Just make sure you keep it dry. Check it every so often for corrosion. Good on your for thinking ahead.

CHP runs california? lmao, CHP has better things to do than stop white men driving pickup trucks who voted for Trump all day.

Just moved from Commiefornia to AZ. Couldn't be happier. I'll volunteer to help quarantine CA when it finally fails.

That's a cheap rig, real ammo reload tools start around $2,000 for a full kit if you're trying to match ammo to a barrel.

Still not a bad idea though, and most likely the way most of us will go in CA.

You are not sporting what the rest of the country is sporting, bro.
youtu.be/n29DEsEXj0M

All in my basement and sealed in either ammo cans or dry storage containers. 39 firearms and 15k ammo. Some would say I went overboard lol

It's going to happen.
Cops go for cheap tickets first.
Low hanging fruit.
Look at the license plates of cars at gun shows, note the CA plates and call them out.
Easy money.
It's going to happen.

I can assure you, my Ruger 762 looks exactly like attached pic. I registered everything before 2017.

I will help you.
t. pissed off Californian

You registered your guns?
Jesus Christ.
Good luck with that.

My gf definitely says I go overboard.

>user, the news said the shooter had a rifle and 100's of rounds of ammo, you have so much more than that, should I be scared?

I've been slowly redpilling her, it's starting to work.

You have to register them when you buy them, that's federal law, not CA law.

I live in Cuckoldfornia. Do I still have time to order ammo online? I don't even have any guns yet, but will next year.

The absolute state of American gun laws. Even is shitty leafland we don't have SBS/SBR regs and the mailman can bring guns and ammo directly to our door.

What delusional retards thought any of this shit is remotely constitutional?

>real ammo reload tools start around $2,000 for a full kit if you're trying to match ammo to a barrel.

Not if they're self-manufactured

I live in LA, would driving to Vegas to buy a SKS be feasable? what about an actual AR-15? i dont want to register my firearm.

>real ammo reload tools start around $2,000 for a full kit if you're trying to match ammo to a barrel.
Hahaha, you have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Do an 80% lower. Pay with buttcoin or some other anonymous currency. Have it shipped to your door.

If anyone asks, you finished the lower in August 2016.

>Leaf thinks he knows how to match 175 grain .308 to a custom bolt action rifle

Canada, stop before you embarrass yourself again.

You can’t buy it. Dealer will see your driver license and address that says California.

Start in July, you need permission from California DOJ to build your own gun. And all built guns have to be serialized.

Black market is best market.

Legislation is already in place to require markings on the lower, so anything I may or may not have has to stay at home, therefore I won't be "sporting" those, whether I have them or not.

Try $300-500 if you want quality top shelf brand stuff.

You can get into it for as little as $30 these days.

start reloading your own ammo, buy spend brass and make your own ball ammo from molds .

True. If you don't get it serialized before then... which is impossible to tell if you did or not.
Either way, $35 will get your lower laser engraved with your random ass serial number.

Bring it back piece by piece. Don't import a fully built firearm that's not on roster into California, it's not worth the penalty.

hey bro help me out

i want to build my own gun for interstate travel so i don't need to be so cucked 24/7

what's the laws on building your own gun and interstate travel?

>Oh officer, thank you for pulling me over, I was just on my way to get this serialized

Prove me wrong, jury of my peers.

L.A. native moved out-of-state speaking. Exploding handshake, brother. Godspeed.

This

How do they plan to search cars without a warrant or prove you are importing amo?

> this amo is mine, I bought it pre ban.

or this

Get it seralized using a laser engraver. They'll do it for $35. They aren't going to ask for proof of shit. Neither does the state of california know when it was engraved.
All of these laws carry no requirement of proof of a paper trail; and the time limits on these laws cannot be validated. Pretty much if you're dumb enough to admit to something illegal, you're fucked. If you aren't, there's nothing in state's toolbox to do anything.

Registering your AR-15 as an assault weapon on the other hand has a significant paper trail. However the only cut off for that is getting your application in before July.. or June 2018. I can't remember.

>those rounds
>handloading

Thank god i thought when the liberals trained Trex's to take our guns it would be all over. Good to see patriots

>Laws on building your own gun

Just have one lower that you register then keep a bunch of spares, that way you can still go out shooting and if the shtf you have enough rifles for your whole family.

Let's pretend the worst happens, the bootlicking commie gun grabbers will only be looking for one serial # at your address, not 10.

Go by whatever the strictest laws are. I'd avoid "assault weapons." Do a handgun. Put a bullshit serial on it. You're done.
If you go for an AR-15, you'll be registering the thing in several shit hole states.. and some still outright ban you from owning one.

>I live in Cuckoldfornia. Do I still have time to order ammo online? I don't even have any guns yet, but will next year.

Most on-line ammo dealers gave the Friday before Christmas as the last ordering date so your fucked...

y u troll?

x3

t. really pissed of Californian

what about a shotgun? would that work?

a friend of mine who did merc work told me shotties are the way to go

If you have an unmarked lower, you'd be a fool to serialize it.

Some firearms aren't legal no matter what configuration you put them in so you have to register them because the state already knows you have them (for instance, magazine fed shotguns).

Glock anything is my personal choice. No safety but also super reliable. I guess it just comes down to best for you. But if you live in California the best gun is the one the nigger/immigrant shoots you with before making love to your wife.

this, btw, is my dream gun

This. I tried buying at 4:00pm pst from an east coast place and they required an FFL. The day before I ordered 3,000 rounds from that same place.

Yeah I got mine registered on Dec 31, 2016. The DROS system crashed and took hours to reboot. Very tense moment in the gun store.

As long as the barrel is long enough.
Putting a serial on it is a requirement now. You don't have to register it or notify anyone that it exists. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone that gives enough of a shit to even look it up if it is supposed to be registered.

Not having a serial at all is an easy way to fuck yourself up. Again, you don't have to register it. It just needs a serial.

do you have to stay in thestore while it looks?

Reloading it is then. There is a DIY CNC thread in DIY. I wanted to CNC an AR, but I don't even know if they're worth complying over. I'm not a fan of handguns, but this state is pushing me to DIY 1911s. BTW, did they ever pass laws against 3D printing firearms?

does this include if i

say

make a riot shotgun with magfeed?

saving fifty bucks over a glock isn't worth being a beta tester on a gun. faggot.

Of course, there is one large group of people that all these new Cali laws will not affect in anyway what so ever!!!

Hhahhahhaa!!

You're doing a heck of a job there CA....

They already search cars for fruits & veg importing. It's retarded and I had never seen anything like it in the US until I moved to California.

Detachable magazine with a pistol grip = assault weapon

There's a chart floating around that has the legal definitions of an assault weapon. Just add "bullet button" to the list of shit tax payers aren't allowed to have and you have a complete list.

>>Can't you just go a state over a buy some ammo or buy online?

>Nope, California has made both actions illegal. Thus, when the 1st comes, ammo will be illegal in the whole state.

So, doesn't that violate some sort of interstate commerce law or something?

>burger thinking you need $2k worth of shit to get better than MOA loads
I get .75 MOA at 100 in my stock savage 11 (though not for long, with that shitty pencil barrel) . That's with cheapo Chinese calipers, an RCBS/Ohaus balance beam scale, a comparator I picked up for $20, and a Lee collet die, made on a Dillon 550b.
Post your setup or GTFO, noguns.

Good...most people don’t reload...control the ammo you control the weapon. Hope that goes universal.

Looks clean as fuck man nice. I loaded up 100 45-70 rounds like a month ago but haven't went out to the range in a while.

>$2,000

Ca grows all the food. If you brought a disease usa would die.

I've literally never seen shit like that. You can drive directly into California and not even know you've crossed the state line.

You'd have to be the most unlucky dumb mother fucker around to get caught smuggling ammo into California.

>overboard
anyone with a brain would call it a good start.

Of course you can, as long as you're not mental or a criminal. The whole "killing yourself" thing doesn't help though desu baka senpai

If you want to keep your place in line, yes. I was the first one there at 8:00am, didn't finish the paperwork till 1:00pm. The seller had to hang out too.

>.75 @ 100

So basically you can't hit the broad side of a barn at 800.

CA grows all the food for CA. The rest of the country does not need California, don't fool yourself.