Is Lady Mechasawa best girl?

Is Lady Mechasawa best girl?

Hmmm hmmm hmm hm hmm hmm hm hm hm hmmm hmmm...

>red wine in class

Japan sure does have a problem with delinquents

she's cute

but her personality is so cold, like a robot

And they still censured cigarettes

>classy delinquentes can't exist
Fuck you, if anything, it's the western delinquents that are in the wrong.

Yeah, man. The skirt is just the right length, her choice of beverage is neat, and she has very shapely legs. I haven't met her myself, but she gives off the atmosphere of a kind ojousama - truly a rare thing these days. All modern ojousama look for is for somebody to toy with, not make love. Her hair is in pristine condition, too.

Jesus, I hope she's not taken yet.

Hey man, you can't just say stuff like that so casually, you know? She's as lively as anyone else, perhaps even more so. I don't know where you even got that idea.

Delinquents? She's obviously a rich ojou who goes ohohoho.

>best
she's just your average high school girl, there's absolutely nothing special about her at all

How many average high school girls wear cat ears to school and drink wine in class?

She's probably doing the cat ear thing because of a bet from her friends. The wine? She's just an ojousama.

Is it just me, or her body has a weird shape?

She's still growing so don't go talking shit about her height-to-width ratio you pig!

>Mechasawa is a girl

I knew there was something off about him....

Well then how do you explain her having FOUR piercings in her ear?

OI IS ANYONE GOING TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS?

HE IS A.. RO-RO-ROOO

Romance starved wallflower?

Pretty much yeah.
>good personality
>flat-chested
>smart
>not totally boring and a stick in the mud; as evidenced by the wine and the cat ears, as well as her relaxed posture

No wonder people like her. If I had to point out a flaw, though, it's that she rejects any advances the boys make on her. That's actually not a flaw by itself, as it means that she will remain pure, but that means that your possibility of you two being anything more than friends are extremely low.

CAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP PRETENDING.

GOD DAMN, IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

HAHAHA LE EPIN MAYMAY PRETTY LADY MECHAZAWA HURRR

THAT'S PLAINLY MECHAZAWA CROSS DRESSING.

Hey! It's fucking rude to misgender people in this day and age!

Just because she is flat-chested it means that she is a crossdresser. God, can you believe that there are people on Sup Forums that still insist on calling flat-chested girls men?

Did you really just say that?

Did he really just say that!?

There are appropriate things to say and there are inappropriate things to say as well

DFC is the best.

MY GOODNESS! What a crass thing to say! I'm just... just so... Goodness, I am so steamed! To come here and to say such a thing! Lady Mechazawa is an angel! You... You... MEANIE! *runs away crying into a lace handkerchief*

Look what you did! You made user-chan cry! I hope your proud of yourself, you brute!

I might have a weird sense of humour but I never found this show any funny.
A few smiles here and there but that was it, ended dropping and deleting it after watching like ten episodes.
I thought it'd be like GTO and was disappointed. On the other hand people might find GTO disappointing too, so to each their own.

Call me crazy but there was always something wrong with Mechazawa and I cant quite put my finger on what.
Its like he doesnt feel human.

It's because he's a woman