Why do millennial men refuse to grow up?

Why do millennial men refuse to grow up?

Well...he always wanted a first year Nintendo by the looks at how old a release that 64 was.

Why bother?

What's even more insane is the fact that they upload this shit and think they're ''cute''

literal fucking females

Because they are worthless pieces of shit. I thank the lord each day that i'm GenX and not some millenial faggot. Wouldn't be caught dead taking a picture with my nintendo whatever in my pyjamas.

if you need someone to tell you that you are grown up you are still infantile

Make unemployment a punishable crime. They'll grow up real fast.

I don't feel collective shame or collective guilt for being Millennial. Does this piss you off?

ITT: jealous povvos who's parents couldn't afford action man or nintendo for christmas.

Because we matured too early due to the internet. We try to hold on to little youthful existence we had.

To escape responsibility?

Get off my lawn, snowflake.

Triggered?

No way that's real that must be his job or he's gay, I refuse to believe that someone would do that to themselves

marxist bullshit

Is it really any worse than making the same exact thread dozens of times a day?

They’re afraid. They want to hold onto the last piece of what they think is going to be the best days of their lives. They don’t realize adulthood has its adventures and good times too.

What is he doing, tweezing hairs out? Wax the cunt

How would you even sleep at night being that cucked

I'd do it for my wife if she asked for help. But beta orbiters doing it is just sad.

>adulthood has its adventures and good times too

Working for the Jew masters, oh boy, so fun.

because they don't have to

that fucking manchild
just holy shit
just gas me already
i mean, i'm all for just being yourself but if you are going to act like a faggot, dont let people take pictures.

Nah. Just digusted.

I grew out since I discovered this shitfagwebsite
>barely play video games except when sad/depressed
>barely watches (((tv)))
>reads bible instead
>prays everyday

If you swallowed the (((elite))) pill and what they do to children, and did throughout time, you will become a man ... although of despair

My ex told me to look for younger girlfriend, because I'm still act sometimes childishly.
It hurted me as fuck, but after year and a half now I know she was correct.
Fuck 27yo faggot, who lost only true love in life.

Because its not fun.

Yeah I should feel shame just because I was forced to be born in a certain era because my parents decided to have sex then.

That's so fucking productive. If you are disgusted at me feeling no shame then good. I'm glad it disgusts you.

Awww does baby need a fresh daipie?

Fucking kill yourself

Pulling out ingrown hairs

>Working for the jew masters
>Not working toward self employment

Okay. Write a blog about it or something. Because i'm done listening to you whining like a typical millenial.

>Nintendo
>Games
If only they were not so retarded...if only...

soy

I'm glad I don't care about games anymore. they are in the same category of garbage to me now like hollywood and its dumb capeshit.

make sure you stop playing vidya and focus on career and relationships instead. it's so much more important because the vidya is hard on impressionable young minds since it's such an unique, all-encompassing and expressive hypermedium.

The brutal truth

The comfortable life of parents basement renting cooked dinner single and no kids.

Its like welfare for white people

I can say whatever I want and feel no guilt about it. Get used to it. If people are going to dismiss whatever I say just because I was born in a specific time I will push my views harder until I'm either taken seriously or get my way.

must be fake

Everyday you spend working is another day the jews win

fuck you Goldeneye sleepovers were the shit

Define "grow up".

Your'e not exactly disproving your stereotype here mate. Chill out

faggot

Why would you want to grow up?

Meh. I'll be stereotyped either way.

>HURR DURR STOP BEING MANCHILDREN AND GROW UP!
>He says spending his free time on an anonymous Sudanese yodeling forum
4chinz isn't any better than vidya, champ.

giving yourself and your dreams and aspirations up and settle for living an mediocre life to satisfy others-

this is boomers

>YEAH, QUIT YOUR JOBS!

lmao

You don't know a single thing about that guy except that he liked video games when he was a kid and still does now. The truth is, millennials grew up in the gaming revolution, so to expect all of them to just give it up after college is fuckin retarded

if no one worked how would (((they))) get paid

The millineal beta male does everything it can to appear masculine but you'll see this type of behavior without much effort. They get tattoos and grow beards and then cook dinner for their girlfriend's bull. Thankfully these are the type of feminist faggots that willingly remove themselves from the breeding pool. Why don't they grow up? Because they've been raised by pussies in a society that says being yourself is all that matters. Which to the worthless millennial means being the biggest virtue signal billboard victim or most unique pile of shit. No one taught most of the millennial "males" that being a man isn't supposed to be fun. It's an obligation you're born into, and have the responsibility to meet. If you handle your business you can have fun along the way.
Most millennials would rather play video games and bake cookies because it's easier than growing up and no one will tell them to do otherwise.

This is the bigger problem in my eyes

It has nothing to do with the time period and everything to do with you being a shamelessly entitled faggot man-child.
>I can say whatever I want and feel no guilt about it. Get used to it.
fucking kys asap

>Be man
>Keep 8-5 job paying enough to care for whole family, wife is a stay-at-home mom.
>Always play with my 3 (soon to be 5) kids, help them with homework, and read with them before bed
>One day on the weekend we always go out and do something, everything from camping in winter to swimming in summer
>Spend most afternoons when the kids are busy improving / repairing stuff around the house, built a really nice patio this summer as the house is very new.
>Spend 4-5 hours a week playing games after the kids are put to bed with wife

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOY BOY YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING MANLIER LIKE POST ON A JAPANESE BASKET WEAVING FORUM 24/7

I just keep wondering why people hate adults living healthy adult lives to have certain hobbies. Its like saying i'm a redneck because I know how to pour concrete and how to work a lathe.

Try meeting a Millennial guy raised in a trailer park then we'll talk.

Stop larping, you're probably around 30 which makes you a millennial like it or not.

Gen X! Fag you're part of us. In fact, you're worse

this is the real meaning of karma. people from christling backgrounds tend to warp it into an abrahamic-style punishment/reward system, but that’s not what it’s about. you are building up and absorbing impressions that reinforce your condition in this life and subsequent ones. without any clear transitions between childhood and adulthood, you condemn yourself METAPHYSICALLY to the same old traps, the same old misdirections, like repetitive rocking

Yeah, because acting like a perpetual child who's life revolves around pop culture and video games sure are "dreams and aspirations".
Growing up means actually becoming responsible, which allows you to chase your dreams.

Why not just commit suicide for a chance to be born in the era that you want?

Reincarnation hasn't really been proven or disproven at this point?
Why waste so much time in a world you want no part of?

dude those two things are ez pz, you're around fags if they say things like that
t. industrial mechanic

they do well given the circumstances

incel epidemic is deeper than you think, retards. Near complete rejection from women makes these men unambitious and they resign themselves to behaving as manchildren, trying to emulate the happiness of their childhood as a substitute for the more mature ideals of adult life. This and a few other things.

Because I like pissing people off too much. Killing myself would only let people who hate me win. I want them to suffer by me existing.

That was my point friendo.

He's wearing a fucking Star Wars christmas shirt. It's not hard to tell what kind of pathetic manchild he is.

Out of all the major video game companies Nintendo seems the least Jewed. They're still Jewed to some extent, but still.

I said most. I know plenty of people who are exceptions to the rule. God fearing, nigger hating grown men

I game while my lady bakes me cookies. She works but doesn’t make near my income. They are always the finest quality cookie as well. She handed me a whiskey with my cookie last night and proceeded to satisfy my cock when I was finished. What’s the problem if I want to relax after providing finances and the white glory cock she so craves?

They are retards.

You prep her for the bull?

I think the core of it is that they haven't yet internalised the fact that dependence is degeneracy. The more dependent you are on something beyond your ownership, the more vunerable you are

Nintendo of America is the one that's jewed and even they aren't sjw-ing the fuck out... At least not yet.

Nothing's wrong is relaxing once you've done your shit. If you play video games you're a faggot. Quit throwing money at the hypnojew

Twilight is a shit pone. Starlight Glimmer is best pone.

The problem is turning it into a lifestyle or your main hobby.

>why do unoriginal faggots make the same thread every few minutes

Sage

So you know 3 things about him, and this is sufficient evidence to prove that he lives at home and never does anything productive with his life and drinks soy products?

REEE GET OUT OF THIS BOARD WITH YOUR LOGIC

Wrong. If you want to let us win, keep posting. I'm having a jolly old laugh at your posts and youre only shitting up a shill thread with your completely emotive reactionary damage control.

Perhaps you'd care to tell us about how exactly life in a trailer park turned you into such a manchild

>sees one picture of a man holding a new video game system on Christmas
>he must depend on mommy and daddy for everything

I would never even consider to buy a fucking Nintendo, but my computer do have a GTX 1080 Ti card. I'm a family man, but I play on occasion. For instance, sometimes my wife visits her parents and bring the children. I stay at home to do repairs on the house and play some vidya with my friends. I yet fulfill all my obligations as a father and husband, so fuck off all you kikes/niggers who probably make these threads out of self resentment.

i think thats that latza faggot. a failed youtuber who wanted to be the ghey love child of the angry videogame nerd and the nostalgia critic