Make job hopping illegal. We need a stable workforce to have economic growth. How to do this: make a job registry...

Make job hopping illegal. We need a stable workforce to have economic growth. How to do this: make a job registry, where you must hold a job for 5 years minimum.

Also make it illegal to quit. How to do this: make unemployment illegal.

We can do this. We can make the perfect world.

>Indentured servitude
No thanks

This thread again.

T._____berg

holy shit guaranteed work for 5 years? Who do I have to kill for that kind of job security?

No. It's part of the social contract. You're just lazy, and try to game the system to get a higher wage.

>Making it illegal to quit
>user gets hired for a job
>user starts getting treated like Shit by manager
>user wants to quit job
>user cannot quit job since he remembers he is the one who made it illegal

Good job

The way to get a higher wage these days is job hopping. Climbing the corporate ladder is over.

Jew spotted

Get ready for tons of self employed who don't turn profit

ha, jew
how about we make usury illegal and force banks to back their money with gold bullion instead of going back to serfdom?

>make it illegal to quit
>employee is awful at job or his personality sucks and brings down the other employees
>boss can't fire him for five years
>business stops 2 years after because of shit laws

top kek lad.

I didn't sign a social contract.

game the system? you mean use the free fucking market to your advantage? you sound like a scummy jewish shit business owner butthurt that only niggers will work for his poverty wages and they leave after a day.
Gas yourself, Chaim.

MY EMPLOYEES SHALL NEVER ESCAPE MY ISLAND OF DOOOOOOOOM MWHAHAHAHA

You know when you first made this thread I thought. "He'll No!" But now I've seen this thread pop up again I'm persuaded to support this Idea. So keep trying I'm sure you will convince more people.

That poster is shaming Rosie the riveter for walking off after a few hours.

I agree, I can't stand when people only ever hold a job for a few months at most yet want to make a show of the fact they are employed. I worked at my first job for 4+ years and honestly I wish I could have stayed.

then why did you quit ?

Holy hell no I just got a job at Wendy's and have held it for less than a year( I'm still in highschool so it's acceptable) but I still would never want to be forced to work there for 5 years. This is a shit plan.

This creates economic castes. Fuck off commie faggot.

underage on Sup Forums

you should leave.

>make X illegal
Kill yourself communist

>"Oh sorry, user. I can't pay you this month. It's ok though, you'll manage right?"

>"Guess I'm lucky you can't leave."

What a fucking stupid idea

Yes you are owned by your employer. This is the way to live

>reduce freedom

Fuck off you commie kike.

A few reasons why job hopping is beneficiary to economy. Note the reasons don't depend on the economic system!
* spread the know-how for better efficiency
* lower worker burnout
* improve employee compensation
* open up positions for hiring even better worker
* make changing homes easier
* signal to owners/bosses which teams & managers are shitty
* sage all shill threads

We're talking about real jobs, not being a janitor ("sanitation engineer").

>must hold a job for 5 years
As long as the employers can agree to not fire employees for 5 years i'm fine with this.

No you can still be fired. If you're fired, you go to jail.

No need to make job hopping illegal. If you have a spotty employment history on your resume, your ass is fucked and you won’t be able to get a good job anyway, so employees are already incentivized to suck corporate cock.

So who are you suggesting should live in the Soviet Union's economic system and who gets to live with capitalism? The poor unskilled laborers, or the skilled but not rich laborers? Who should have to go through the government before they are allowed to move to switch jobs?

>employees cant negotiate and contract employment on a voluntary participation basis

>employers can fire any employee at any time without needing good cause

pick one.

I'm really tired of the corporate propaganda that seeks to undermine the rights of the working class

>Also make it illegal to quit. How to do this: make unemployment illegal.
Fuck off commie.

Slavery? Thats for Niggas

>employers forced to hire niggers because of affirmative action
>niggers fired immediately due to incessant chimpimg
>every single nigger in jail
>jail is hot lava
Good plan OP

Yeah fuck you kike. The only way to get higher pay is to job hop every 2 to 4 years.

get fucked faggot just because you have no ambition doesn't mean the rest of us don't

Scorpio was the best boss ever and you know it.

>thinking you can't be 18 and in highschool
Neck yourself faggot

My company gives me a good wage but I only get 5 paid days off a year and I lose 2 of them to "forced vacation" days when the office is closed. I also work 55-70 hours a week for my salary. Give me legal obligation to stay? Why not just legally force me to buy health insurance from a multi-billion dollar company you commie?

I'm a construction PM

So what happens to everyone who only makes minimum wage? You're "not supposed to live on that" but if you're stuck in that position for 5 fucking years then it sure as hell better be high enough to live on. Otherwise what, you're supposed to become the manager? What about that 6 other people who were hired with you at the same time?

Fuck off with your turbojewish kikery you stupid faggot

I think more job mobility is a good thing, not a bad thing. What OP is suggesting is indentured servitude, the opposite of freedom. Not what our Founding Fathers have intended.

OP's situation is actually what is happening in real life in America though. Job hopping is pretty much a death sentence, because of all the red tape to get a decent job. 1 in 3 Americans require a government issued license in order to work. Switching a career can take years of education and thousands of dollars in re-education and re-certification fees.

Nothing good can come out of DEMORALIZING the American people. And yes, it is demoralizing to be told "don't forget, your here forever." its not good for our economy to have so many burned out workers who hate their job, yet can't switch because they are tied down to a pension, they are tied down to health insurance, they are tied down to re-education and re-certification costs.

So many American workers are saying "fuck it, I'm just going to go on welfare, I'm just going to do the bare minimum at my job." because job mobility is incredibly difficult.

No such thing as social contract.
Contract cannot be signed involuntary, thats slavery and illigal, fucking retard