There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who have never lived in a rural area...

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who have never lived in a rural area. Let me tell you why rural living is the best, shity dwellers.

>everyone is right wing, even the few democrats
>everyone knows each other, strong sense of family and community
>everyone owns guns
>rural areas will survive the longest in a SHTF
>people value hard work, most helped worked the farms since they were young
>noticable lack of niggers and other subhuman nonwhites, everyone is racist and nobody cares
>everyone goes to church

So tell me, Sup Forums, why haven’t you left your shitty 200 square foot city apartment on the corner of niggerville and EBT street and moved out to the country?

If you speak to teenage liberals about this they will usually say something about there being "nothing to do" in the suburbs.

>mfw teenage commies pretend like they're going to art gallery showings and concerts every night when they're actually watching Dear White People on Netflix.

>MFW soyboys and hofus actually take into consideration the amount of trendy ethnic restaurants when choosing a PLACE TO FUCKING LIVE

>mfw a woman I work with lives in the city because of "diversity" but her particular area is 100% white and wealthy

>mfw teenage commies pretend like they're going to art gallery showings and concerts every night when they're actually watching Dear White People on Netflix.
You hit the nail on the head there. Same with city dwellers and yuropoors rambling about muh kulture. They arent all studying the paintings at the louvre theyre watching tv or getting drunk and swinging at some degenerate club

I love rural areas lived in one most of my life. Never going back to the city except some rural areas are being invaded from some city folk and commitinf crimes there. My friend had a drug raid on his neighbor that was selling cocaine. But the lack of niggers is great and the few we do have either assimilate to white culture or get rejected and shunned.

Moving to rural area in 2018, the estate is all set and I will keep the job in capital. Meaning same income and much less bills to pay at the same time

If I could get a decent job out in the midwest, I'd leave jew york right now.

This. Also: people who say they could never do without restaurant diversity, but they mostly go to Taco Bell and McDonalds.

btw: suburbs != rural. Suburbs are developed areas around a city (Latin: sub, at the foot of; urbs, city), mostly residential but may have some businesses. Rural means mostly farmland or undeveloped land. OP's pic is rural, not suburb.

People are shitty by and large, rural areas have fewer people do are therefore better. What's worse though, a self righteous secular liberal city dweller or a self righteous bible thumping rural peasant? Trick question, they're exactly the same.

>bible thumping rural peasant

I have never met one of those “bible thumping poor hicks” that you demoncrats talk about 24/7.

Contrary to your retarded opinion not all of us are self righteous bible thumpers. Give the quantity of Christians seem to be a bit higher a lot of them will respect your belief as long as you respect theirs.

sssshhhhh...
don't give them ideas!!
we don't need their degenerate shit on our lands

I always grew up in more rural areas. Now that I live in the suburbs, I can't even leave my house. Shitties are fucking depressing

>a woman I work with lives in the city because of "diversity" but her particular area is 100% white and wealthy

and i bet she screams the loudest , yes?

I live in one :^)

>Rural dwellers have a sense of mutual respect

*at the cost of no economy

Don't tell em shit

>and tradition

Good stuff.

It's hilarious that the people viewed as "poor rednecks" actually have real wealth. The land that they own doesn't depreciate like a worthless iPhone.

The farm truck is 50 years old and still runs because rural people know how to fix it; there is no desire to buy a shiny new one.

Millenials look at wealth as poverty.

>inbred poorly-educated hicks/farmers
>lonely loose women desperate for attention
>KKK retards
Sounds like God's country to me

LMAO no non-whites?? You must consider Paco to be white?

The farm/rural golden days are over. Jew banks and massive agribiz own them all. Small family farms are basically second jobs or hobbies for workaholics.

When I was a teenager I dreamed of running away from the city and starting my own Hippie commune in the middle of the California desert. Now I'm a man and I dream of running away and starting my own mini ethnostate to make beautiful white babies in the Appalachian Mountains.

Lived have rural, half poor suburbs growing up, and there was more stuff to do with your imagination on a farm than in the suburbs, let alone the cities. I used to climb trees, have mud clod fights, build dams, played smear the queer and tackle basketball, ABC football, ghost, tag, and race around the house in a hailstorm in our underwear. The suburbs was getting your bike stolen, and basketball in between my paper route. Every suburb fag I grew up with after moving there all had the same complaint, "there's nothing to do here", and their proposed solution was going to the city. Its the opposite.

>t. low IQ redneck who spends the day admiring his cardboard house in the middle of some flyover county

Sad!

>everyone is right wing

Apart from farmers, who spend half their time scrounging for agricultural subsidies.

>most helped worked the farms

There is no work on a farm. A bon-bon stall needs more manpower to run than a modern farm.

Stop posting complete shit.

I enjoy being able to walk to the grocery store more than anything. I grew up in a place that had one grocery market every 5 miles. If you needed anything at all, it involved getting into the car and taking a trip. there was like a small section of town that was built as a drive through. McDs, gas stations, library, shopping and grocery where all in this one town, and the places where people lived was another town. It was fucking retarded. Also everybody was fat because they idea of using your body to travel has been completely forgotten.

You forgot to mention tractor parades.

I'm with you OP, the hardest worker I have on my shift at work is a relatively young guy, had a troubled youth and ended up working 2 years on a farm for his community service after committing a few acts of arson. Apparently it completely changed him as a person, total fiend for work ethic and will be hilariously rude to whiners who complain about the work being too hard/'unfair'.
Only a mandatory 2 years of service in the Millitary/Farming will save the west, maybe make it a requirement for government funded education.