For the first half of Hunter X Hunter, Hisoka is the only character worth being interested in. After that...

For the first half of Hunter X Hunter, Hisoka is the only character worth being interested in. After that, there's still only one or two and they're never the heroes of the story.

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekbqJ-ktKoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo41dQKLAio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because hxh is shit

I don't know why people pretend like it's good

You need an >120 IQ to enjoy HxH.

Netero and Morel were my favourite

You obviously just like the bad pervert guy, that's why.

Mine too, in the Chimera Ant arc. But also Knuckle.

This.

Every character does his part. Not something you can say from most manga/anime.

I thought Phantom Troupe were the only interesting thing to happen until CA arc.

>Every character does his part

Fucking this, this is the best part of HxH.

If this was your average rumble and tumble shonen, then in the Chimera Ant Arc:

>Gon defeats Meruem after 6 episodes of them fighting non stop.
>Killua defeats Youpi after 4 episodes of them fighting non stop.
>Leorio defeats Pouf after 2.5 episodes of them fighting non stop.
>Kurapika (who is a girl instead) defeats Pitou after 2.5 episodes of them fighting non stop.

And before that Meruem kills Netero maybe, instead of Kite, so that Gon has something to rage about.

>Tripfag.
>Animeonlyfag.

Didn't you also constantly shill the anime as the best thing you've ever seen after you finished it?

will he ever get his revenge or will Chrollo "Kakashi" Lucilfer stomp his shit again

No, because he can never defeat Hisoka 1v1. He need to steal Shart-nark and Kortopi's powers and now they're both dead (and their powers are gnoe).

Chrollo will shit his pants now and gonna try to have the remaining PT members protect him.

Chrollo Stu

Kurapika will cuck him by killing Chrollo

Oh i dont know, its not like it happened with any other character in hxh besides Gon and Killua..

No he won't. Kurapika isn't going to have a confrontation with Chrollo anymore, that would be literally just repeating himself.

It would be different, he would realize that he got his nen back and is too dangerous to be left alive.

>Chimera Ants are B level

Say goodbye to your waifus because only Plot Armor Pika and his sidekick Oreo are making it back from the DC alive.

Maybe at best he will help Hisoka beat him, Kurapika couldn't get Chrollo on his own the first time, and he sure as hell won't be able to do so now, since the PT are gonna be ready for him.

Whhich reminds me that I am really glad that based Hisoka spared his waifu's life by covering her in his rubber and gum cum instead of killing her, so now Kurapika and Hisoka won't have to kill her.

>sidekick Oreo

Is this supposed to be just a random meme or are you pointing out that Leorio is basically a black man who is acting white?

Because we already know that in the upcoming Hunter x Hunter hollywood adaptation Gon is going to be brown/hispanic (maybe black), Killua is gonna be white (evil) but homosexual after he becomes good, Kurapika Asian, and Leorio black comic relief (played by some funny black comedian)

Can we all agree at least that Leorio is an embarrassing shit? He's just such a loser compared to the REAL HUMAN BEAN (and a real hero) Kurwabara.

The manga seems to try to convey that Leorio is actually fairly intelligent but too hotheaded but he actually fucks up more than Kuwabara who is known for being stupid

Togashi should get this hothead out of here

Gon?

>watching animu for the characters
>implying HxH is some character study

You just like edge. He's a psychopath clown who fights with cards and gets turned on by power. How is that "great character" for you?

Hisoka was a better dad to Gon than Ging/Urameshi ever was.

You forgot pedo

fuck you.
not for trolling, cause you're not.
But for putting that image in my head of Chris Rock being Leorio.
Fuck you

This

>this is what shonenshitters actually believe
Imagine if you were to read an actually clever series lmao

Brain problems.

just started watching this last night, up to episode 30.

idk, i guess its because we know he is going to do SOMETHING when nothing has really happened so far.

Top 5 favorite characters?

Killua
Netero
Morel
Hisoka
Gon

he's kinda the wild card of every arc and guarantees some kind of entertainment
youtube.com/watch?v=ekbqJ-ktKoQ

I don't know my IQ, but I suspect it's below the 120 mark.
And I enjoyed HxH immensely.
So you're probably wrong.

Can someone name a few other titles without a typical shounen power creep?

Did anyone else feel like this show was reeeaaally gay? Even for an anime.
The first like 30 episodes gon acts like hes a cute pet and its cringey as fuck
Then hisoka having a 3 minute long orgasm from fighting an 8 yr old boy.
Why did they have to make this so fucking gay?

On top of the gayness, gon and kilua are mary sues who hardly do any training to beat the bad guys.

I feel like this show was made for gay 10 year olds to watch

good one

Nice argument

why would i argue with bait? i gave you your attention, now stop being a fag.

This isnt bait you only call it that because you are unable to comprehend that this show has big flaws. You genuinely cant refute a thing i said so you call it bait then close the thread and hide it

>Morel
stop that

I think you wrote it wrong.

Did you mean

>Did anyone else feel like this show was reeeaaally gay?
gif related

This.

> a few other titles without a typical shounen power creep
Yotsuba
K-On
Monster

>I feel this is a show made for gay 10 year olds.

This is what you expect anyone to take remotely serious? Why don't you argue with YouTube commenters, they should be more your speed.

Way to refute that

What's to refute, please explain it to me.

That's not an argument, you halfwit.

It seems gay because Togashi likes gay things

But that doesn't mean Gon and Killua are gay
And Hisoka is just a psycho

>120 IQ
This can't be true if so many fans are barely about to follow the super straight forward CA arc

>an >120 IQ
>an >120
>an
The irony.

>an over 120 IQ
Guess you don't qualify.

> >
>"over"

Ok refute this.
Gon is a gay boy who acts like a puppy and sticks his tongue out acting in 'cute' ways constantly and wears extremely short shorts. I cannot count the times gon acts in these cute ways that arent funny or character building at all, which leads me to believe the target audience for gon and thus hunter x hunter (as gon is the main character thus meant to be the most self inserted character in the show) is a younger gay male. This is only further pushed when you find out kurapika is a guy aswell

Gon is also a mary sue. In any episode gon spends maybe half the episode training to overcome a new villain or learn a new technique. Everyone says gon has 'so much potential' which somehow makes it ok for him to bypass any training.

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!

What's wrong with "Mohrel, mou ee"?

Yes, you massive sperg. An over 120 IQ is what you're lacking.

>Gon-san in the Dark Continent

>mfw it's true

HOLY SHIT

kek this is to amazing to be real

KITAAA

not a very high bar

Tfw you just realized that Hisoka played a major part in every single arc and yet is not considered a main character

oh shit niggas its real
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo41dQKLAio

Oh Togashi you beautiful bastard I know I could count on you

It was "Morau" but Viz decided "Morel" sounds better.
Illumi points out that pedo clown was completely absent during the Chimera Ant arc.

>chimera ant

Oh shit you're right. I was sure he made an apperance. Still better than Kurapika and much better than Leorio

look at that fucking hair

Gon's a fucking kid, it's not out of character to act cute. Why don't you link me a clip of him acting cute in a way that isn't " funny or character building at all" too, I want to see what you think is so awful.

On the mary sue thing, sure Gon has a lot of potential, that's just a shounen thing. But we see Gon get his shit kicked in by almost every antagonist he meets for the majority of the series, never does he win by sheer strength alone until much later than what you've seen. Gon wins because he's adaptable. He's almost always one of the weaker characters present in any given scene.

And fuck you, Pika is that nigga.

> :3p
>the scene on the blimp where he tries to get the ball from the old hunter master and sits on his knees all excited
>"i made you use your other hand!!!! Teehehehehehhehee!!!!!"

>there are people who think HxH is gay

>tfw we are never going to have a good HxH videogame.

How would you go about developing a game around something as abstract as nen?

Are you sure you're not the gay one here?

Well you could take the easy way out and make a fighting game or an RPG using the existing characters and nen abilities.

if you think this behavior is normal im afraid you are the gay one here

>young kid getting excited
>not normal

>kid acting like a kid is gay
what the fuck was your childhood

I guess i shouldnt be surprised people on Sup Forums dont see anything gay about this considering you discuss traps and futas all day long
This behavior in the real world would be pretty darn weird. Imagine a kid in your gym class acting this way

Easy.
>Gon is a gay boy who acts like a puppy and sticks his tongue out acting in 'cute' ways constantly and wears extremely short shorts.
"Gon is a gay boy" is not an argument. That's a worthless snide comment. He acts the way he does because he's a simple kid. He wears shorts because if you actually paid attention he's a very athletic and outdoors-y kind of person. This was made clear in the first fucking episode.

>I cannot count the times gon acts in these cute ways that arent funny or character building at all.
So you personally don't like it when he acts that way. That's not a flaw with the show, that's on you.

>which leads me to believe the target audience for gon and thus hunter x hunter (as gon is the main character thus meant to be the most self inserted character in the show) is a younger gay male.
Baseless accusation driven by your own distaste with Gon acting the way he does. The point is that he is an active, happy-go-lucky kid. Extrapolating that it means he's a self insert for gay young males when nothing suggests that is coming from your own weird, bordering on creepy thoughts.

>Gon is also a mary sue. In any episode gon spends maybe half the episode training to overcome a new villain.
Now I know you were probably staring at your feet during these episodes but that never happened.

The idea that he wins every fight he's in is already wrong because he didn't not win a single fight that involve actual hand to hand combat up until this point in the show.

>overcome a new villain or learn a new technique.
There was no "villain" to overcome. And he didn't learn a technique until much later.

>Everyone says gon has 'so much potential' which somehow makes it ok for him to bypass any training.
Didn't happen either. Couldn't even beat Hisoka twice.
So Gon lost more fights than he has one.

or learn a new technique. Everyone says gon has 'so much potential' which somehow makes it ok for him to bypass any training.

"won"

and cut out the sentence underneath, My copy and paste skills suck without a mouse

Youre wrong on every single aspect of this post though. You say these are all only my opinions but if you compare this behavior to any normal behavior you see it is definitely odd and gay. Further, youre trying to say that your opinions are fact despite propping them up with solely your opinions.
Gon acts as a gay boy would. As i said earlier, imagine having the same gym class back in elementary school and one kid acts like gon does. Gon doesnt just act like a kid but he tries hard to be a 'cutesy' kid

For the mary sue bit. Literally any time he learns something new he masters it instantly and beats whatever obstacle is in his way the next episode

>must be a degenerate to see childlike behavior for more than what it is

I don't know what kind of hellhole cultural you were born into, but in healthy societies and healthy homes kids act a hell of alot like Gon. I have 3 nephews under the age of 11 and they all are happy children who foam out the mouth from excitement over practically nothing. Sorry you grew up in bumfuckastan, user.

>a kid in an anime acts like almost every other kid in an anime
>yeah that's gay behavior
????

>if you think gon is gay th-then you had a bad childhood!
You are kidding yourself if you think the way gon acts is normal behavior for a young boy. Young boys do not try to act like cute puppies

>Youre wrong on every single aspect of this post though.
Didn't refute any of my points so it's a worthless claim. Moving on.

>You say these are all only my opinions but if you compare this behavior to any normal behavior you see it is definitely odd and gay
Again, you are basing this on your own weird ideas on what's gay or not. I suggest talking to your school counselor.

>Gon acts as a gay boy would.
No, he doesn't.

>As i said earlier, imagine having the same gym class back in elementary school and one kid acts like gon does. Gon doesnt just act like a kid but he tries hard to be a 'cutesy' kid
Whatever you say, weirdo.

He's portrayed as a very talented kid with a lot of potential. Not a shocker because his father was said to have been the same very early on. That didn't stop him from getting his ass handed to him by Hanzo or Hisoka. Even if he is talented, the point is made that there are still people better than him in every way. Which is why he trains to better himself. And even then, that never guaranteed him a victory.

Says the fag that sees sexual behavior coming from an 11yr old.

A child being all "hahahaha I tricked you into using your other hand, that means I win!" and sticking his tongue out seems pretty damn normal to me. You're reading into things too much. When I grew up I spent a lot of time with the neighbors kids, all five of which were boys and stuff like that happened a lot. That's how children are.
By the way, stuttering doesn't mean you're right, so you can stop.

I think that's the gayest thing he's ever worn

This much denial.. dunno who you think you're fooling saying hunter x hunter isnt fay as fuck. You dont listen to reasoning and just insist that because you acted like a gay kid in school that everyone else saw you as normal.

This anime (from what i understand) has a very large homosexual fanbase so i guess i shouldnt be TOO surprised. Also this is Sup Forums

The argument was wether Gon is or isn't gay, not the show itself. HxH is pretty fuckin gay to be honest.

He is an obvious shitposter.

Why do you keep replying him?

Sexual behaviour is really common on children, user. Even younger than 11yr old.

He's like 14 already.

>see HxH thread
>enter the thread and see shitposting immediately

>hes saying things i dont like so hes just trolling for yous

Oh now, here we go.

Closet homo user over here projecting hard as fuck. Look man, I'm not here to judge you. But if you have any confusing thoughts or feelings about 11 year old cartoon children, please seek a professional.

this, pic related

I'm aware, but fucking bad math togashi said Gon was 12 in the election arc despite 1.5 yr had already passed in the series