Why are white women racemixing more that white men?

Honestly Sup Forums, what attracts white women to black alpha males?

Do you have stats to back that assertion up?

Because racemixing propaganda targets only white women to destroy and destruct the white race and demoralize white men.

It is part of their genocidal propaganda to wipe us out.

Also:

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggots who organize on discord, tumblr and (((Kraut)))

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

Hide, sage and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

I doubt it. But people sure like to bait it by oh you know, googling that exact thing they are trying to use as bait and acting as if pictures off the internet is proof.

But you can't ask much more from people with IQ on par with the average Somalian.

Stop replying to bait threads you virgins.

look at white women rating black men
the memes are real

White women go for niggers because that is their fetish. Stop politicizing and intellectualizing a fetish. Black men are to white women what feet are to a footfag and whips to a submissive. If you are unable to achieve sexual satisfaction without the inclusion of your sexual fetish item, you are a pathological paraphilic. Hence why once you go black....

Niggers are dehumanized fetish objects. No one wants to acknowledge this. Especially niggers. It’s the only card they have to play to feel superior.

Brainwashing.
There is a reason in every single mythology le Evil god targets women first with temptation .

Where's the source?

A better question is: How many generations does it take to bleach a black family line?

5+

Depends on what you call white.
Average white should be at least 99% pure
Noble high class should be at least 99,99% pure
7 gens of pure white admixture to be average whitey
14 gens to be pure whitey

Of course no source you asshole.

It only takes 2 generation to BLACKEN a white family line

I heard there are approximately as many white men with asian women as there are white women with black men. That hardly excuses white women however because anyone can see that a chink is better than a fucking gorilla

The most common interracial pairing in the US is Latino man/white woman actually.

More*

White women are more ethnocentric in dating than white men.

It's the opposite dumbass, every western country I have been into is full of White male Asian female couple and 0 White woman with black men.

stupidest stat ever, okcupid is full of mentally ill liberal college students who are looking for a sapiosexual demifag spiritkin, of course they're not gonna message blacks. if you ever went clubbing you'd know it's a joke

Most black women can't handle giving birth to giant headed mixed kids.

Really, if you hate black people, you should be knocking up black women left and right because, without modern medicine, they will almost certainly die from childbirth.

According to every study into this women are far less interested in race mixing than men. Not surprising as men are far more interested in casual sex encounters, plus women want their children to be cute/pretty which means having white children is the optimal path.

You are a retarded leftist which is why you fall for corporate memes that aren’t based on reality.

>Drumpf has no chance of winning
>Bernie can still do this!
>repealing net neutrality will cause big corporate to screw us all over according to other big corporate
>Women love race mixing, I saw it in an advertisement, it must be true
>we are the party of science

Consider offing yourself

>without modern medicine
>die from childbirth
I knew health care is horrendous in the US, but damn

The children aren't black either, what a retarded picture.

In reality most males in my family have non-white wives/ex wives while the woman all have white husbands. Granted it's anecdotal evidence but men are the bigger problem in my experience.

Lies and glamourisation of the negro. Blacks are seen as "cool" even though they're rapping about killing each other in the hood and catching STDs. Women also like barbarians and the white man needs to get back in touch and rule with an iron fist, or they'll just keep outsourcing their need for masculinity.

Why do all you idiots keep replying to bait day in and day out?
sage and move on retards

Asians are our Hyperborean cousins. Literally everyone else are Lemurian shits. Ideally it's white + white but white + Asian, despite the hapa memes, isn't that bad. But either of the Hyperborean races mixing with niggers is literally the most noxious crime against humanity.

>Why are turks pretending to be black nationalists?

This is the true question.

OP is a fucking turkroach faggot w/ a meme flag.

Nice, that makes me whiter than most Amerimutts because I haven't had a black ancestor in 10's of thousands of years, if ever since the "Out of Africa" theory has been debunked.

Aren't Paki men fucking your women at an ever climbing rate?