/our trilogy/

>all white cast
>redpilled as fuck about democracy
>critical of multiculturalism
>strongly antisemite (trade federation aliens were made to look like stereotypical jews)
>the good guys win at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeDWwyEE9WE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=64-3talVkUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good guys win
no no one wins thats the point its just shit for everyone theres no moral or lack there of its just all shit like the movies themselfs

>all white cast
not so fast motherfucker

100percent agree, epsodes 1to3 was by the best trilogy, so sick of nu males, soyboys and pissed of babybommers/gen xs moaning about it

He's literally thrown out the window in 3rd movie, so it doesn't count.

He dies like a bitch after Anakin applies his racial hygiene policy on the Jedi ranks so its ok.

Trade federation is Chinese

Episode one was ok. Attack of the clones had really bad writing, and anakin was an asshole from the beginning of the movie. So much for turning to the dark side. The love story also made no sense. Episode 3 was 2edgy4me, and the scene w killing kids is entirely not appropriate for a star wars movie. Also cgi is not as impressive as real prop effects

he got that grape drank flavor lightsaber

He was better with a lightsaber than obi wan. Mace wouldve chewed that sithcuck up faster than a watermelon challenge

>and anakin was an asshole from the beginning of the movie.
you mean he was a realistic teenager?

>natalie portman
>white

THATS RIGHT GOY

The Last Jedi is retarded. Made for retarded people. Feminism is retarded. Hollywood is retarded.
What bothered me the most is why have the girl (herself, desexualized) feel something by a dudes muscles, only to have her overpower him physically?
Really thas what bothers me. The goal is to make matter itself retarded so some kind of retard can dupe every kind of retard to lord over something retarded.

good man this feels

Most people are retarded.

Hi JJ

>only to have her overpower him physically?
Hollywood and popular video games have been pushing this shit very hard lately.

Expect to see nothing but that in the next decades. It's part of a global plan to confuse gender identity and demoralize white males mainly.
Ever wonder why soyboy beta nerds always roll female warriors in video games?

I would unironically pick 1-3 if i was forced to watch 3 star wars movies now.

>and the scene w killing kids is entirely not appropriate for a star wars movie.

Did you miss the part in the first Star Wars movie where an entire planet was blown up?

Maybe they evacuated the children first just so faggots like you won't cry about it?

Anakin also killed children in Attack of the Clones but I guess you don't care since they were Muslims huh racist

This. Made Windu was even more skilled than Yoda. He was about to straight up murder Palpatine whereas Yoda didn't win a single fight in the entire franchise.

Anakin killed Dooku, while Yoda couldn't land a single blow.

sheev was only pretending to force anakin's hand

Anakin walked into the room after Sidious was already on his back, sobbing for mercy. Admittedly, he definitely used his feeble position to influence Anakins sensitive side, but the fact remains that Mace would have fucking merc'd that ancient dusty bitch

>/ourtrilogy/ is objectively the worst.

I hate sand.

You underestimate Sheev's power.

I literally watched him get defeated twice. He only ever kills the 3 nameless Jedi at the beginning of the fight.

Wrong, Mace Windu was literally defenestrated. Wonder what the scene of the crime at the bottom looked like, people probably just walked past since it is Coruscant and crazier shit's happened.

He's so weak he was killed by a handless Vader with no lightsaber. What a pussy.

prequels sucked new star wars sucks

even episode 6 kind of sucked with the ewoks defeating the empire but at least its watchable. Just because those movies pull out a lightsaber in almost every scene does not make it good.

The prequels were terrible. The core problem was filming what seemed like 90% of the movies in front of a fucking green screen. It exacerbated and created every secondary problem the films had, on top of the inherent problem every prequel has by default [everyone knows where the story is going, so there is a tendency to get complicated in arriving there].

The problem with the sequels now is that if you had any inkling they would wipe the stink from the prequels you can consider that dashed. The overarching technical problems were fixed by going back to real sets as much as possible, but with the benefit of hindsight that's not as much of a plus as one might think.

We're what, nine movies into Star Wars? Most of them are terrible. It's not a good franchise. It's just emotional attachment that is keeping people invested.

Remember, he said "execute order 66", he basically killed the Jedi Order with those three words.

He was only defeated because of Anakins interference. Had he walked into that room 60 seconds later, Sheev would have been sliced in half.

Sheev knew that and got the timing perfectly.

Even that gandalf actor had trouble acting in front of green screen during the hobbit movies. Hard to immerse yourself when you're in a room talking to nothing and trying to form emotions to a face you never see. CGI really was an issue, George, like Cameron and his Avatar movie (which was originally suppose to start filming in the 90's), should have waited till the technology came out to make the prequels.

I'm talking about physically killing people, not getting your clone lackeys to do your dirty work for you. Palpatine is an excellent statesman and leader, but he isn't the most skilled swordsman in the series. That honor belongs to Mace.

Palpatine knew Anakin would return and everything after that was emotional Kabuki, after all Palpatine told Anakin knowing he would bring it to the attention of Mace Windu.

Uhhhhhh sure...

So he knew that he wasn't powerful enough to stop Mace on his own, so he planned to have Anakin show up and backstab Mace for 2x damage?

Palpatine lured Windu if anything, that was why Palpatine confessed his Sithdom to Anakin after manipulating him over Padme.

That is exactly what Palpatine did. He wanted to convince Anakin the Jedi were evil so set up a compromising situation.

i think what he means is the explicit showing of children getting murdered
ofc there were children on the planet, but seeing a gigantic ball of stone blown up is a different thing to a child getting slaughtered

the first 2 were shit (the first one was MEGA SHIT) but the third one was actually ok.

I don't think waiting would have done George any good. The technical competency of the CGI and special effects wasn't the issue, it was the all-encompassing nature of their presence. They replaced lots of sets, lots of costumes/puppets that would be handled by real actors. The assembly line nature of the battle scenes was because they could just do it in a computer. The wooden acting was because everything the actors would exist in and react to was done in a computer. The bad dialogue couldn't be overcome/mitigated by good acting. The desire to just cram as many scenes of minutia into the movies as possible was done because they could just add it all in with a computer and not have to build sets and costumes.

Yes pretty much. It's clarified in the extended universe as well although I always found it to be obvious.

Dooku was completely clueless the entire time until Anakin came to him

i was strangely just htinking this when i woke up this morning.. its the saga of interstellar Jewry and its battle against righteousness

Palpatine's power lay in using the force itself. Best swordsman was Obi-Wan in my opinion having never lost a fight without purpose.

It's fucking obvious sheev is feigning weakness. Windu was no match for his power with the force.

Dooku unlike Palpatine only had knowledge using the force in battle hence why he couldn't perceive his betrayal. He joined the Sith not really knowing what the Sith were about.

Don't forget Jar Jar was blackface

>mesa called Jar Jar Binks, mesa your humble servant
>wesa make you bombad general
>you'd say, "boom de gasa"... den crashded da boss's heyblibber... den banished.

And Lucas made a nigger play him, gave him a black mans swagger and everything

youtube.com/watch?v=EeDWwyEE9WE

So... Palpatine knew Anakin would soucle-cross him by ratting him out to the Jedi Council, and he ALSO knew that Anakin would double-cross the Council by coming to Palpatines chambers?

And he also couldn't foresee Vader betraying him at the end of ROTJ?

Oh the webs you faggots weave

So you admit Mace was more powerful. Thanks.

>strongly antisemite (trade federation aliens were made to look like stereotypical jews)
The trad federation aliens were chinks. The jews were the Munn bankers and the toydarian slavers

The way of the Sith is betrayal. Palpatine was aware it could happen any second Vader became more powerful.

The EU is for faggots

No buddy.

Palpatine's efforts in became too focused on Luke Skywalker therefore his hold over Darth Vader slipped and he also neglected the prophesy of Anakin eventually bringing balance to the force.

>watch Revenge of the Sith
>why the fuck does this robot keep coughing?
>"dude that's general grievious he's badass didn't you watch the cartoon?"
Breddy gud film making George, maybe I was also supposed to watch the Droids and Ewoks series before Return of the Jedi.

It's the cycle of the Sith striking down their master at a moment's weakness only to be later struck by their apprentice at a moments weakness.

Obi-wan wasn't even strong enough to face Palpatine, otherwise he and Yoda would have swapped enemies during the climax. If Obi-wan is too weak to face Palpatine, then it means Yoda is also stronger than him.

>Vader is more powerful
Hahaha no. Vader couldn't even use force lightning. Palpatine was his superior until his death.

You're giving Palpatine too much credit in the prequels.

I just thought it was because of his inflammation of what's actually left of his living parts in his extensive cybernetics.

>Vader couldn't even use force lightning. Palpatine was his superior until his death.

Exactly, he never managed to. But Palpatine chose him because he had the potential to surpass him. Which is the point. You beat your weakass master and find an apprentice that will kick your ass, making the sith stronger.

Obi-Wan was the best swordsman but by no means the best force adept.

I only like TFA, Rogue One, and TLJ desu.

The prequels had too much traveling going from planets to planets.

The original trilogy was just WWII, Western, and Colonial films just set in space.

I also think that the recent star wars films have better people too, and diverse. These films can also get women and other ethnicity on board whereas the old star wars films fan base was a white sausage fest.

>kit fisto
>nameless Jedi
> call remembering his child like smile from attack of the clones,
Where he mercilessly cuts down droid after droid

Yea I’m butt hurt

The movies were pants. The novelization of RotS was pretty good though, and the "Dark Lord Trilogy" is much closer to how I wished the prequels had turned out.

OT is all you need.

The recent films are an almost scene for scene copy of the originals so far. Thanks for popping in, though, redd:t.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8.8

TLJ is as bad as the prequels.The originals are the best and I would make an exception for Rogue One since it was spectacular.

Okay, well guess what, we never saw that either.
Anakin enters the room of children, flicks on his lightsaber, end scene. We can infer that he kills the children, we don't ever actually see it though, just like with Alderaan being blown up.

I agree, but what's the European Union have to do with this?

>obi-wan is the best swordsman
What makes you think this??

You eat your words. say it with me:
Honorary Aryan

Grevious was shit but had some great dialogue in the film
Genndy Wars made his fight scenes kino
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=64-3talVkUA

From having seen the Prequels and the Original trilogy.

Kit Fisto was never named in the films.

Grevious was good for a Non-Jedi, basically he was a General/Antique Lightsaber Collector.

A stroll through the toy aisles at Walmart and you'd see the figure with the name

I liked the pod racing

it's a way more direct implication
it's just that those scenes are pretty overblown with muh edge for star wars
the original trilogy was, at the core, pretty wholesome, like Indiana Jones: action, serious themes, with a bit of humor sprinkled in
the prequels lack that charm, instead having annoying kids jokes and le ebin jar jar, and instead of interesting themes space politics for the lot, and cruel scenes to fill the void that a lack of good villains created

God, you beaners sure do love the Wal-Mart you section, don't you?

these movies were terrible.

space politics for the plot*

>prequels
He gets knocked unconscious by Dooku twice. Dooku is then decapitated by Anakin.

If you had watched the prequels, you would know that Obi-Wan was considered too weak to face the emperor, who had just been defeated by Mace Windu.

>original trilogy
He gets stomped on by Darth Vader, awkwardly poking his lightsaber around like an old fool. Seriously, watch the Vader vs Obi-Wan rematch. It's the most pathetic fight in the franchise.

KAZAR MILKERS

>the only reason why I know his name is through shameless consumerism and marketing
Way to prove my point.

>Attack of the clones had really bad writing
It was a romance/drama with star wars name slapped onto it. I pretend it doesn't exist.

our guy from from our trilogy

keep your space kikery

As I said not best fighter, best swordsman. With Darth Vader in episode IV that was his willing.

Have you seen the new ones?

>Natalie Portman
>White

The Jews had to destroy Star Wars, and specifically had to destroy Luke for many reasons. For starters, Jews hate heroes. Judaism is a religion of guilt, victimhood, and submission. A hero like Luke Skywalker, a gentile role model built in the proud western heroic tradition, doesn't jive with their morality. Just as well, when they watched the prequels, the Jews saw themselves in the Sith. The Sith were selfish, manipulative, and arrogant beings who sowed the seeds of conflict wherever they went and believed they had a divine mandate to rule those unlike themselves. Put this together in the scope of the six-episode saga, and you have the story of a gentile savior wresting control from the Jews and giving the goyim the right of self-rule. Now take a look at Luke's role in the sequels. His appearance is deliberately made to appear christlike and characters speak of him in the same way. He is built up as the ultimate savior over TFA and then when TLJ comes along, he is humiliated, degraded, and worst of all, shown to be very morally corrupt. It's not enough to just ruin Luke though. The entire moral framework must be destroyed. Some of you may have heard the statement around here that, in Lucas's original vision, there is no "light side" that stands in opposition to the dark side like the tao. Rather, the force in its natural state is balanced and the dark side is a corruption of the force that eats away it like a cancer. This is where the Jews insert their moral relativism by interpreting the force not as an ecosystem but as a scale which must be equally allotted certain amounts of light and dark.

>white males
how did the race part get involved in last jedi?
didn't watch it yet, please no spoilerino